PDA

View Full Version : To make everyone feel better

Todd4State
10-01-2017, 09:56 PM
Apparently "finding grass" is a terrible strategy against Nick Saban.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSKEIgmGLkM&t=793

Commercecomet24
10-01-2017, 09:59 PM
That?s funny as heck right there!

msstate7
10-01-2017, 10:12 PM
All jokes aside though, if we really feel next season could be a special team, we need to recruit lodge, metcalf, Jefferson, and even aj once the 2 year bowl ban is announced. One of those guys could really help us

TUSK
10-01-2017, 10:28 PM
Yall see OM WR quit at 1:49?

Todd4State
10-01-2017, 10:29 PM
All jokes aside though, if we really feel next season could be a special team, we need to recruit lodge, metcalf, Jefferson, and even aj once the 2 year bowl ban is announced. One of those guys could really help us

Give me Guidry and Heath over any of them.

Commercecomet24
10-01-2017, 10:30 PM

Yep! Lot of em quit last night.

Todd4State
10-01-2017, 10:30 PM

YDL made his ass quit.

Commercecomet24
10-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Give me Guidry and Heath over any of them.

Right answer! And if we get whop too. Not a bad group. Guidry and heath gonna be difference makers.

TUSK
10-01-2017, 10:33 PM
YDL made his ass quit.

MMDL, indeed....

so very merciful....

Commercecomet24
10-01-2017, 10:34 PM
MMDL, indeed....

so very merciful....

Not last night lol

TUSK
10-01-2017, 10:37 PM
Not last night lol

I think "taking a knee" beginning in the 3rd actually would have been less merciful....

Commercecomet24
10-01-2017, 10:42 PM
I think "taking a knee" beginning in the 3rd actually would have been less merciful....

And I would?ve loved to see that! I remember les miles taking a knee with like 5 minutes left against unm in nutts last year. Was hilarious!

Commercecomet24
10-01-2017, 10:46 PM

It was awesome that y?all played money for nothing over the sound system last night for the bears!

TUSK
10-01-2017, 10:48 PM
It was awesome that y?all played money for nothing over the sound system last night for the bears!

In 2010, Bammer fired their sound guy for playing "take the money and run" and "son of a preacher man" during the "Cam Back" Iron Bowl game....

I thought that was funny...

Commercecomet24
10-01-2017, 10:52 PM
In 2010, Bammer fired their sound guy for playing "take the money and run" and "son of a preacher man" during the "Cam Back" Iron Bowl game....

I thought that was funny...

It?s freaking hilarious! They shouldn?t have fired that dude!

Todd4State
10-01-2017, 11:02 PM
And I would?ve loved to see that! I remember les miles taking a knee with like 5 minutes left against unm in nutts last year. Was hilarious!

Even more hilarious- Les Miles probably had no idea that it was rubbing it in their face. The man had absolutely no clue how to manage the clock at the end of the game.

Commercecomet24
10-01-2017, 11:18 PM
Even more hilarious- Les Miles probably had no idea that it was rubbing it in their face. The man had absolutely no clue how to manage the clock at the end of the game.

Ha! True that!

Dawg61
10-01-2017, 11:20 PM
we need to recruit aj

https://archive-media-1.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1467/79/1467795335099.jpg

Mimi's Babies
10-02-2017, 06:54 AM
https://archive-media-1.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1467/79/1467795335099.jpg

What part of we don't want not need any OM Players do people not understand? If you don't understand this take a good read of Flim Flam.

msstate7
10-02-2017, 07:02 AM
What part of we don't want not need any OM Players do people not understand? If you don't understand this take a good read of Flim Flam.

You don?t speak for me. I don?t like OM either; but if you don?t one of those of those WRs would make a huge difference in our offense, then you let the rivalry cloud your judgement. If the 2 year bowl ban does come, teams like auburn (you know them, right? 49-10) will be after those guys hard. I don?t believe in grudges and cutting off your nose to spite your face.

ETA... watching that video, I saw guys beating better CBs than the ones we got dismantled by the last 2 weeks. We need guys that can do that. Guidry and Heath are a hell of a start, but we need 4-5

thf24
10-02-2017, 07:35 AM
I don't see any reason any of those but AJ, whose bridge is likely already burned whether you agree with it or not, would have any inclination to come here. Lodge, Jefferson, and Metcalf are going to have a ton of options, and if I were any of them I'd want to get a good distance away from Mississippi.

msstate7
10-02-2017, 07:39 AM
I don't see any reason any of those but AJ, whose bridge is likely already burned whether you agree with it or not, would have any inclination to come here. Lodge, Jefferson, and Metcalf are going to have a ton of options, and if I were any of them I'd want to get a good distance away from Mississippi.
Probably not, but I?d sure try. Those guys would clearly see opportunity on our depth chart

Dawg61
10-02-2017, 08:08 AM
I?d

I told you they are cancers and look what your computer has developed since you've wanted them. Cancer. Your apostrophes are now question marks just like your want of AJ Brown. Huge question mark.

msstate7
10-02-2017, 08:16 AM
I told you they are cancers and look what your computer has developed since you've wanted them. Cancer. Your apostrophes are now question marks just like your want of AJ Brown. Huge question mark.

It?s the new iOS update.

Dawg61
10-02-2017, 08:18 AM
It?s the new iOS update.

iOS Cancer

msstate7
10-02-2017, 08:20 AM
iOS Cancer

Clearly. I dont have much time left, so I wanna win badly... badly enough to poach om players haha

BulldogBear
10-02-2017, 08:21 AM

+1

I'm in the middle of it right now. Wife found a copy for my bday. We don't want these guys or their baggage.

msstate7
10-02-2017, 08:22 AM
+1

I'm in the middle of it right now. Wife found a copy for my bday. We don't want these guys or their baggage.

Yeah, we dont need those troublemakers around our angels. We,re so blessed to have nothing but choir boys

ETA... when I was 17-18, a boatload of money wouldve been very tempting to me also. I dont think a kid taking money makes them a bad person.

basedog
10-02-2017, 08:29 AM
AJ would never give up his Charger for Msu nor would the $$$$$$ he received?

Come on 7? He would be a big problem and no way DM would even accept or give him an invitation. Can't believe Msu fans would be happy.

msstate7
10-02-2017, 08:36 AM
AJ would never give up his Charger for Msu nor would the $$$$$$ he received?

Come on 7? He would be a big problem and no way DM would even accept or give him an invitation. Can't believe Msu fans would be happy.
Probably not at first for sure; but after a couple td catches, Im sure a lot would be forgiven. Even if you throw AJ out, Jefferson is from tenn, so I think hes at least possible. Lodge would be tougher since he?s from Texas. I think AJ is more likely than metcalf (om legacy). I realize getting one of these guys is a long shot, but Id certainly make em tell me no. I wouldnt call aj first; but if he called us, id answer

Dawg61
10-02-2017, 08:54 AM
If AJ Brown becomes AJ Green I'd take him. Till then he can **** off permanently.

BulldogBear
10-02-2017, 08:58 AM
Yeah, we dont need those troublemakers around our angels. We,re so blessed to have nothing but choir boys

ETA... when I was 17-18, a boatload of money wouldve been very tempting to me also. I dont think a kid taking money makes them a bad person.
Yeah let's bring in a bunch of hired guns from a program that is STILL under NCAA scrutiny. That makes so much sense.*****

EVERTHING & EVERYBODY associated with Ole Miss is tainted right now. We do not want to bring that stench to Starkville. It's not about the individual kids at this time. It's about the bigger picture.

Mimi's Babies
10-02-2017, 08:59 AM
You don?t speak for me. I don?t like OM either; but if you don?t one of those of those WRs would make a huge difference in our offense, then you let the rivalry cloud your judgement. If the 2 year bowl ban does come, teams like auburn (you know them, right? 49-10) will be after those guys hard. I don?t believe in grudges and cutting off your nose to spite your face.

ETA... watching that video, I saw guys beating better CBs than the ones we got dismantled by the last 2 weeks. We need guys that can do that. Guidry and Heath are a hell of a start, but we need 4-5

Those WR's are you call them are tainted with OM and their bull shit bribery scandal... Before this mess is over they won't play ball anyway. WHY would you want a smart mouthed pompous ass at MSU who is scared as hell of being hit? I have watched this kid grow up and we have no place for him. He created the hell hole he is in let him stay there.

msstate7
10-02-2017, 09:00 AM
Delete

basedog
10-02-2017, 09:02 AM
Probably not at first for sure; but after a couple td catches, Im sure a lot would be forgiven. Even if you throw AJ out, Jefferson is from tenn, so I think hes at least possible. Lodge would be tougher since he?s from Texas. I think AJ is more likely than metcalf (om legacy). I realize getting one of these guys is a long shot, but Id certainly make em tell me no. I wouldnt call aj first; but if he called us, id answer

Let's put it this way, the hate between the two schools is at a all time high, getting any player from them would be the worse thing that could happen. Folks like PF would crucify us, but in saying this it ain't gonna happen. Some may leave but I'd bet less than half dozen. Way too much hate involved plus the bad blood.

Mimi's Babies
10-02-2017, 09:02 AM

A so called family member has already been on campus, as reported, and was shown the DOOR..... Not sure what you know but we do not want anyone from OM....

Mimi's Babies
10-02-2017, 09:04 AM
Let's put it this way, the hate between the two schools is at a all time high, getting any player from them would be the worse thing that could happen. Folks like PF would crucify us, but in saying this it ain't gonna happen. Some may leave but I'd bet less than half dozen. Way too much hate involved plus the bad blood.

They cannot leave and take our players scholarships, they could ASK to walk on and work their asses off up through the ranks... But still I say NO WAY IN HELL do you want to pay $315K to the OM boosters to release one of them.

Mimi's Babies
10-02-2017, 09:06 AM
+1

And ANOTHER ISSUE.... Flim Flam doesn't have half of what has been found out on ole piss since January 29, 2016, in the book....

Dawg-gone-dawgs
10-02-2017, 09:07 AM

Why is it a given that they will leave with a 2 year bowl ban?

Leeshouldveflanked
10-02-2017, 09:09 AM
Getting back to the BAMA/ Ole Miss Game, it looked like very early BAMA had the Ole Miss Snap count figured out...

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2017, 09:12 AM
If AJ Brown becomes AJ Green I'd take him. Till then he can **** off permanently.

https://i.imgflip.com/1qfn9r.jpg

msstate7
10-02-2017, 09:14 AM
A so called family member has already been on campus, as reported, and was shown the DOOR..... Not sure what you know but we do not want anyone from OM....

I dont know anything other than we cant beat man-to-man coverage and those guys can. I dont pretend to know what Mullen would or wouldnt do

msstate7
10-02-2017, 09:15 AM
Why is it a given that they will leave with a 2 year bowl ban?

Its not, but I think the stomping theyre gonna endure this year could help them overcome their love of Oxford

Jack Lambert
10-02-2017, 10:10 AM
would you take Matt Luke as O-Line coach?

basedog
10-02-2017, 11:06 AM

Hell no! That would never be an option anyway.

Dawg61
10-02-2017, 11:45 AM

I'd take Art Briles as OC and make him sleep in the rape prevention center we build on campus

Dallas_Dawg
10-02-2017, 11:49 AM
Yeah, let's get that dude that quit on the play to play for us. They can keep their low-life scum; we can recruit WRs somewhere else. We don't need divas, we need football players. Guys that can get open, catch and yes, block. OM's WRs aren't those kinds of guys.
I can't believe that guy quit and they were only down 7 at the time. Hope to see that in the egg bowl.

msstate7
10-02-2017, 11:49 AM
I'd take Art Briles as OC and make him sleep in the rape prevention center we build on campus

Youd take art briles, but not aj Brown? Come on 61... aj is a punk of the highest order, but art is a sick individual

msstate7
10-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Yeah, let's get that dude that quit on the play to play for us. They can keep their low-life scum; we can recruit WRs somewhere else. We don't need divas, we need football players. Guys that can get open, catch and yes, block. OM's WRs aren't those kinds of guys.
I can't believe that guy quit and they were only down 7 at the time. Hope to see that in the egg bowl.

That was awful... no excuse for that. You must not have watched our #1 much last year; he quit on plays himself

Dawg61
10-02-2017, 12:00 PM
Youd take art briles, but not aj Brown? Come on 61... aj is a punk of the highest order, but art is a sick individual

Haha ok we can take AJ Brown if he builds a "AJ Brown is a Stupid Dumbass Punk Bitch Center" and he sleeps in it every night. Doesn't have to be fancy. Can look like this one actually.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7501/15511372399_bf1e240209_b.jpg