PDA

View Full Version : Better competition in both the SEC and NFL*

Goldendawg
10-01-2017, 05:28 PM
My brainstorm to improve the competitive balance in the SEC after watching bama stomp Vandy and UNM and four weeks of NFL games. Bama needs to join the NFL and the Cleveland Browns join the SEC.***** What do y'all think? Bama gets more competition and Browns might win a few. What do you think Tusk?

msstate7
10-01-2017, 05:37 PM
You playing, right?

Goldendawg
10-01-2017, 05:41 PM
Just trying to find a way for someone else to win the SEC and give the Browns a chance to win a game or two!*********

TUSK
10-01-2017, 05:49 PM
My brainstorm to improve the competitive balance in the SEC after watching bama stomp Vandy and UNM and four weeks of NFL games. Bama needs to join the NFL and the Cleveland Browns join the SEC.***** What do y'all think? Bama gets more competition and Browns might win a few. What do you think Tusk?

I think the Browns have a few more NFL players than Alabama....

Commercecomet24
10-01-2017, 05:53 PM
I think the Browns have a few more NFL players than Alabama....

Maybe lol

Maroonthirteen
10-01-2017, 08:42 PM
At what point do y'all (Bama) get bored?

I really can't imagine how it must feel to win every damn game.

If I were a Bama fan, I can see myself treating the season like the MLB and NBA. Some interest opening weekend but not sitting down to watch games until around Iron bowl and SECCG time and forward.

TUSK
10-01-2017, 09:23 PM
At what point do y'all (Bama) get bored?

I really can't imagine how it must feel to win every damn game.

If I were a Bama fan, I can see myself treating the season like the MLB and NBA. Some interest opening weekend but not sitting down to watch games until around Iron bowl and SECCG time and forward.

You are more right than ya know, IMO...

I hesitate to say it (re: bored), because as soon as I do, it'll all be over... I thought Bama's Offense would be improved and their D take a small step back this year... and the schedule set up great... the two biggest threats were at opposite ends of the season... and the players and coaches all seem perpetually pissed off...

Couple in the fact that the SEC is "down", it's not gonna be a very interesting year...

I guess I'll hunt a little more this fall...

Commercecomet24
10-01-2017, 09:58 PM
You are more right than ya know, IMO...

I hesitate to say it (re: bored), because as soon as I do, it'll all be over... I thought Bama's Offense would be improved and their D take a small step back this year... and the schedule set up great... the two biggest threats were at opposite ends of the season... and the players and coaches all seem perpetually pissed off...

Couple in the fact that the SEC is "down", it's not gonna be a very interesting year...

I guess I'll hunt a little more this fall...

First world problems********

TUSK
10-01-2017, 10:22 PM
First world problems********

pish....

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media/images/200511/mov-008-borg-cube-earth/320x240.jpg

Commercecomet24
10-01-2017, 10:26 PM
pish....

http://www.startrek.com/legacy_media/images/200511/mov-008-borg-cube-earth/320x240.jpg

Ha!

Lumpy Chucklelips
10-01-2017, 10:40 PM
I thought Saban took a little pleasure and tried to give his fans a little more icing on the cake last night since it was OM and after losing 2 of the last 3. How the hell I didn't see that coming and putting a few bucks on it, I'll never know. Then when he shakes the (PDB)...that's Pillsbury dough boys hand after the game and the PDB wants to chat a minute but Saban turns his back and walks away, I thought was funny as hell. As he did with AJ Brown after Brown runs up to him like he's seeing an old friend after a long hiatus. Brown flashed him a big smile and Saban looks at him like, oh...it's you. And then never stops walking and walks past him. Thanks Nick. Enjoyed it.