PDA

View Full Version : Expression sympathy to the Cobb family

oldjoedawg
10-01-2017, 02:36 PM
Some of you may know this family and their MSU connection....In early September Judge Justin Cobb of Meridian died while out jogging on his birthday. His undergraduate degree was from MSU. Yesterday, his brother, Brent and family, were on their way to the Auburn game when they were in a violent collision near Montgomery, Al. He was killed in the collision...his wife and two sons were hospitalized. Haven't seen anything on this board, so just wanted to ask for everyone to hold this family in heart and prayers.

MeridianDog
10-01-2017, 03:33 PM
His dad is Leonard Cobb and mother Betsy (Meridian natives). They are good people and the Daughters in law and kids are all the very best. Both of our sons are the age of Justin and Brent. I can't imagine having both of my sons die within 20 days. I know of no words to share that could possibly matter much, but we will keep all three families in our prayers. Leonard and Betsy were good friends through FBC Meridian. There is a lot of pain there and they are in our thoughts.

Mimi's Babies
10-01-2017, 03:42 PM
Praying for peace and understanding. May the love of God surround these families.