PDA

View Full Version : Who made this GD schedule? Birmingham?

Skydawg1
09-30-2017, 07:54 PM
Is this just the "luck of the draw"?

And I'd like to see Clemson run this gauntlet. Bama??? It'll be all Dan can do to hold this crew together.

msstate7
09-30-2017, 07:59 PM
Tough last 2 weeks. Georgia and auburn are clear #2 and #3 teams in sec... on the road. I still think we can win 8. Our last 2 opponents will win 10 or more... they good

Skydawg1
09-30-2017, 08:00 PM
I think we will win 8 as well. This has just been brutal. We'll learn from this and maybe 2018 will be the year we're hoping for. Especially with that WR from JUCO.

MarketingBully
09-30-2017, 08:05 PM
Tough last 2 weeks. Georgia and auburn are clear #2 and #3 teams in sec... on the road. I still think we can win 8. Our last 2 opponents will win 10 or more... they good

Yeah, we will go 8-4.

BrunswickDawg
09-30-2017, 08:07 PM
Like I said in the game thread - most on here pre-season had us exactly where we are - 3-2. These two were ugly, but I think may have played the top 2 teams in the SEC. One of them knocks off Bama this year.

confucius say
09-30-2017, 08:08 PM
Great shot at 8-4. 9-3 is not out of reach. Ky, om, Aggie, arky, all very winnable if we just run it every damn play. Byu and umass suck.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-30-2017, 08:11 PM
Is this just the "luck of the draw"?

And I'd like to see Clemson run this gauntlet. Bama??? It'll be all Dan can do to hold this crew together.

Probably our very own scheduling genius, Larry Simpleton.

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2017, 08:13 PM
Yeah. Not to make excuses, but IMO this schedule was unfair.

No SEC should be given the schedule we were.

Sometime in the SEC office should've spoken up.

Outside Dawg
09-30-2017, 08:18 PM
Can we win 8? Sure. But I don't know what anybody is seeing that makes everyone think we will win 8. I don't think the other sec teams are sitting around thinking we are the 4th or 5th best team in league. I think we will be in a dog fight to win some of these remaining games.

Skydawg1
09-30-2017, 08:23 PM
Can we win 8? Sure. But I don't know what anybody is seeing that makes everyone think we will win 8. I don't think the other sec teams are sitting around thinking we are the 4th or 5th best team in league. I think we will be in a dog fight to win some of these remaining games.I'll give that Kentucky will be tough but it's at home. TAMU is on the road but it will be a shootout. Bama is our last guaranteed loss unless something happens between now and then..like Hurts going down. Ole Miss would be the last threat of a loss but it's in Starkville. And we all know how to beat Ole Miss. RTGDFFB.

confucius say
09-30-2017, 08:32 PM
If we will run the ball 80 percent of time from here on out we will go 8-4 or 9-3.

Activated Alpha
09-30-2017, 08:34 PM
Every team should throw it against our secondary. A crab salad on a $2 hooker covers better than our guys. We make opposing QBs look like Heisman contenders every game.

MarketingBully
09-30-2017, 08:45 PM
Can we win 8? Sure. But I don't know what anybody is seeing that makes everyone think we will win 8. I don't think the other sec teams are sitting around thinking we are the 4th or 5th best team in league. I think we will be in a dog fight to win some of these remaining games.

Eastern Michigan gave Kentucky all they could handle. The only other game we should be underdogs in is Alabama.

MarketingBully
09-30-2017, 08:47 PM
Every team should throw it against our secondary. A crab salad on a $2 hooker covers better than our guys. We make opposing QBs look like Heisman contenders every game.

Our DL will get pressure on every other QB we play sans Alabama. It won’t be open season on our secondary like it has been the last two weeks.