PDA

View Full Version : If we win do we jump back into the Top 15? I say yes.

Reason2succeed
09-30-2017, 07:03 AM
http://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings

We would have to ranked higher than Auburn who sits around 15 now. If Georgia wins again it legitimizes the loss a little. Then we have a couple of weeks of games we ought to win while other teams are losing. We n ed to pull this out at all costs.

Todd4State
09-30-2017, 07:16 AM
I'll say yes.

Cooterpoot
09-30-2017, 07:23 AM
Can we jump LSU?**

Quaoarsking
09-30-2017, 08:12 AM
I say yes, around 14-15 unless more top 15 teams get upset. And assuming no meltdowns, we should be 8-1 and ranked in the single digits when Alabama comes.

In other words, tonight is a HUGE game.

Dawg61
09-30-2017, 09:03 AM
I think we'd be around #17 again. We got destroyed by UGA and it's gonna hurt us with the voters for a while.

RocketDawg
09-30-2017, 10:31 AM
I think we'd be around #17 again. We got destroyed by UGA and it's gonna hurt us with the voters for a while.

Yeah, I think that's closer than actual mid-teens. To get higher than 17 we'd have to blow Auburn out like we did LSU.

Bully13
09-30-2017, 11:46 AM

yep, prolly right. This game will be important because it'll tell us more about how really good we are. Not to be a debbie downer, but my gut says we are not a top 15 team. We now know we didn't beat a top 15 team when we whipped LSU then we followed up by getting thrashed by what I believe (at this time) is a top 10 team.

If we are able to upset AU today, it will show that we are not as bad as the team looked last week which is many times the case in lopsided losses / wins. (winner not actually that good and loser not actually that bad)

My gut just doesn't like our odds today but I love it when my Dogs prove my gut wrong like they did against LSU.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-30-2017, 11:56 AM
http://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings

We would have to ranked higher than Auburn who sits around 15 now. If Georgia wins again it legitimizes the loss a little. Then we have a couple of weeks of games we ought to win while other teams are losing. We n ed to pull this out at all costs.

I don't think we will have to worry about this.

TUSK
09-30-2017, 02:02 PM
AU will tumble if they get clipped at home today...

With no other teams losing, I'd guess both teams would be in the 17-20 range...