PDA

View Full Version : Buy/Sell: Nick's Gonna Pitch a Shutout This Weekend

Indndawg
09-29-2017, 11:51 AM
in remembrance of 2015

PassInterference
09-29-2017, 11:52 AM
Buy. They will play a lot better defense than Cal.

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2017, 11:59 AM
Sell. Ole Miss will play Bama better than us.

They'll give up more points than us but also score 17 or so points.

We'll score 6 vs Bama.

We will beat OM but they are better built to score on Bama than us.

thf24
09-29-2017, 12:10 PM
I'd sell if they had a competent OC. With several weeks of film on Longo's pee-wee offense available, I'm buying.

TrapGame
09-29-2017, 12:31 PM
I'd love for Saban to keep the starters in the entire game and just crush om like a roach. He usually shows mercy in the second half but after the the BS Freeze started I hope he punishes them.

bulldawg28
09-29-2017, 12:43 PM
Sell-Ole Miss will lead for 2 quarters.

MarketingBully
09-29-2017, 12:46 PM

We'll score 6 vs Bama.

Unless Longo changed his philosophy over night, they only run 5-6 plays a game. Their WR run routes to a spot (Bama will eat that up and jam their receivers to miss the open spots). I think the score will be similar to last week’s Bama Vandy game only something like 52-7. Bama may get 350 rushing yards on OM defense.

spudd21
09-29-2017, 12:59 PM
Unless Longo changed his philosophy over night, they only run 5-6 plays a game. Their WR run routes to a spot (Bama will eat that up and jam their receivers to miss the open spots). I think the score will be similar to last week’s Bama Vandy game only something like 52-7. Bama may get 350 rushing yards on OM defense.

I think Scarborough alone will go for over 250.

dawgday166
09-29-2017, 01:38 PM
Sell-Ole Miss will lead for 2 quarters.

So let me make sure I understand. A team that scored only 16 pts against Cal is going to lead Bama in T-Town for 2 qtrs. Yea .. right! :rolleyes:

Ole Miss scores 10 or less ... unless Saban eases up cause he feels bad for Luke.

And to add something else ... we ain't beating Bama this year or next either.

dawgday166
09-29-2017, 01:40 PM

We'll score 6 vs Bama.

Ahh ... since we're in Starkville we have a remote chance of scoring maybe 10.

bulldawg28
09-29-2017, 01:47 PM
So let me make sure I understand. A team that scored only 16 pts against Cal is going to lead Bama in T-Town for 2 qtrs. Yea .. right! :rolleyes:

Ole Miss scores 10 or less ... unless Saban eases up cause he feels bad for Luke.

And to add something else ... we ain't beating Bama this year or next either.

Lol...You mad? Ole Miss has the talent to actually beat Bama let alone lead. If Ole Miss has the same mentality as the past 3 years it will be a game. It's only our players and coaches that are afraid of Bama.

TrapGame
09-29-2017, 02:00 PM
Lol...You mad? Ole Miss has the talent to actually beat Bama let alone lead. If Ole Miss has the same mentality as the past 3 years it will be a game. It's only our players and coaches that are afraid of Bama.

Bruh, that talent is long gone. They took a pay cut to go to the NFL.

dawgday166
09-29-2017, 02:00 PM

Naw man ... I'm not mad. Laughing is more like it. And, no matter what you want to say about him, if Freeze were there I might agree with you. Freeze loves to draw up game plans to try to set up explosive plays when he's the underdog. And he did a good job of it.

I just wish Dan had the same mentality when he's really the inferior opponent. Dan has his Florida spread offense (when FL was really the superior opponent to almost everyone they played) and if it doesn't work, it's because our offense didn't execute "at a high level". I'm trying to figure out how many teams do execute at a high level against teams like Bama. I wish Dan would do some brilliant offensive coordinator stuff with game planning before games against exceptionally strong defenses. I ain't holding my breath any longer hoping he'll learn to do that.

JoseBrown
09-29-2017, 02:09 PM
I think Scarborough alone will go for over 250.

If he's given the chance, I say he would eclipse 250 easy against them. He won't be given the chance though, but 350 will be given the chance. I don't think the cheaters will stand a chance after the opening kickoff, and Shae Shae better have eyes in the back of his head.

bulldawg28
09-29-2017, 02:20 PM
Naw man ... I'm not mad. Laughing is more like it. And, no matter what you want to say about him, if Freeze were there I might agree with you. Freeze loves to draw up game plans to try to set up explosive plays when he's the underdog. And he did a good job of it.

I just wish Dan had the same mentality when he's really the inferior opponent. Dan has his Florida spread offense (when FL was really the superior opponent to almost everyone they played) and if it doesn't work, it's because our offense didn't execute "at a high level". I'm trying to figure out how many teams do execute at a high level against teams like Bama. I wish Dan would do some brilliant offensive coordinator stuff with game planning before games against exceptionally strong defenses. I ain't holding my breath any longer hoping he'll learn to do that.

Agreed

RiverCityDawg
09-29-2017, 02:36 PM
Ole Miss has the talent to actually beat Bama let alone lead.

Day ain't over yet, but I suspect this will be the oddest thing I see all day.

49-13

Commercecomet24
09-29-2017, 02:39 PM
I think the score will be whatever bama wants it to be. unm may get a td or fg against bamas scout team in second half

TUSK
09-29-2017, 02:53 PM

no.

bulldawg28
09-29-2017, 02:56 PM
no.

I guess they didn't the last 2 out of 3 years either, huh?

TUSK
09-29-2017, 02:59 PM
I don't think Bammer will have as many rushing yards as they did vs Vandy (~500), but they better have a bunch...

And I don't think anyone will get 250+ (unless they break off multiple long runs)... Way too much depth at the position (5-6 guys sharing the ball)...

TUSK
09-29-2017, 03:02 PM
I guess they didn't the last 2 out of 3 years either, huh?

they've less talent this year than they had on the teams that caught lightning in the bottle.

bulldawg28
09-29-2017, 03:05 PM
they've less talent this year than they had on the teams that caught lightning in the bottle.

Disagree, they have the best WR Corp in the SEC and a QB that can give them the ball.

TUSK
09-29-2017, 03:10 PM
Disagree, they have the best WR Corp in the SEC and a QB that can give them the ball.

I agree with you, there... Ole Miss will likely have the same gameplan... Throw as much crap at the wall and hope something sticks...

While I can see OM winning the occasional "jump ball", I don't think their rate of success will be high enough... especially if Bama runs the ball as well as they should against OM's defense...

I gather you are taking OM and the 28 points...?

Johnson85
09-29-2017, 03:11 PM

Can't argue with that logic. If they can put up 16 on Cal, they should definitely be able to score enough to make up for the fact that they can't stop stop Bama from running at all.**

Indndawg
09-29-2017, 03:25 PM
Can't argue with that logic. If they can put up 16 on Cal, they should definitely be able to score enough to make up for the fact that they can't stop stop Bama from running at all.**

bc of the pass rush. He doesn't want to get hit on this waste of a year

Commercecomet24
09-29-2017, 03:30 PM
Cals defense had shea shea running for his life all night. I believe bamas defense is just a tad better. Add the fact unm will actually have to try and stop bamas run game=not a good night to be a bear.

dawgday166
09-29-2017, 03:34 PM
Cals defense had shea shea running for his life all night. I believe bamas defense is just a tad better. Add the fact unm will actually have to try and stop bamas run game=not a good night to be a bear.

If so, it ain't by much ************

bulldawg28
09-29-2017, 03:34 PM
I agree with you, there... Ole Miss will likely have the same gameplan... Throw as much crap at the wall and hope something sticks...

While I can see OM winning the occasional "jump ball", I don't think their rate of success will be high enough... especially if Bama runs the ball as well as they should against OM's defense...

I gather you are taking OM and the 28 points...?

Nope. Just saying it could happen.

Commercecomet24
09-29-2017, 03:35 PM
If so, it ain't by much ************

True that. Those pac12 defenses are nasty********

AlmostPositive
09-29-2017, 04:37 PM
OM has the talent to lose by 40, but the character to lose by 60. The bigger question is do they lose Shay Shay to a body cast or permanent PTSD

Commercecomet24
09-29-2017, 04:45 PM
OM has the talent to lose by 40, but the character to lose by 60. The bigger question is do they lose Shay Shay to a body cast or permanent PTSD

Rep given!

MarketingBully
09-29-2017, 05:20 PM

Alabama will knock Patterson down more than they did Fitz last year.

Commercecomet24
09-29-2017, 05:26 PM
You gotta give unm credit though. They don't have to spend much time on those pesky game plans, what with all those 28 plays. Gives them more time to practice***************

Indndawg
09-29-2017, 05:27 PM
Quick pass city. Slants and bubbles

TUSK
09-29-2017, 06:45 PM
Nope. Just saying it could happen.

Sure it could.... but the odds of lightning striking the same pin head 75% of the time are unrealistic, IMO....

bulldawg28
09-29-2017, 07:05 PM
Sure it could.... but the odds of lightning striking the same pin head 75% of the time are unrealistic, IMO....

Beating you two out of three years isn't luck.

TUSK
09-29-2017, 07:20 PM

This, along with 5 turnovers, is, in fact, the textbook definition of "luck"....

https://youtu.be/hHQ9Fiiqu8k

Dawgology
09-29-2017, 07:49 PM

I love it when deep cover rebs reveal thenselves. Someone believing that this Ole Miss team will lead Bama for 2 quarters is THE stupidest thing I have read this season.

Indndawg
09-29-2017, 07:51 PM
Rebel28...ban his ass

Dawgology
09-29-2017, 07:53 PM
Rebel28...ban his ass

Indeed

Commercecomet24
09-29-2017, 08:11 PM
I love it when deep cover rebs reveal thenselves. Someone believing that this Ole Miss team will lead Bama for 2 quarters is THE stupidest thing I have read this season.

+1000

Pollodawg
09-29-2017, 08:29 PM
If you think Bulldog28 is a deep cover Reb, you're about dumb. He played at State for JWS.

Dawgology
09-29-2017, 10:51 PM
If you think Bulldog28 is a deep cover Reb, you're about dumb. He played at State for JWS.

Really? Because I don’t know him personally. No idea who he is so all I have to go on his recent posts in this thread it’s kind of obvious he’s a reb fan.

Pollodawg
09-29-2017, 11:53 PM
Really? Because I don’t know him personally. No idea who he is so all I have to go on his recent posts in this thread it’s kind of obvious he’s a reb fan.

Well, if he is, he's dedicated to his charade and may be one of the greatest trolls in Internet history. Hint: He's not dedicated to any charade.

TUSK
09-30-2017, 12:06 AM
Well, if he is, he's dedicated to his charade and may be one of the greatest trolls in Internet history. Hint: He's not dedicated to any charade.

I've no reason to doubt his allegiance... I only doubt his ability TO reason.

AlmostPositive
09-30-2017, 02:58 AM
Matt Luke vs Nick Saban... what could go wrong?!

TUSK
09-30-2017, 03:42 AM
Y'all need to lighten up on 28...

Delusion isn't proprietary to only liberals and OM fans....

Commercecomet24
09-30-2017, 03:43 AM

Now that's funny!

bulldawg28
09-30-2017, 06:07 AM

Lol...At least you get it. I was trolling the two teams I hate the most in the SEC, Bama and Ole Miss.

bulldawg28
09-30-2017, 06:11 AM
Rebel28...ban his ass

Lol...who are you?

bulldawg28
09-30-2017, 06:11 AM
Indeed

And you?

bulldawg28
09-30-2017, 06:15 AM

The delusion is your making excuses for getting your ass whipped 2 out of 3 years. The 5 turnovers they caused didn't happen both years, so keep making excuses. They "rolled tide" yall's ass right out the stadium.

Reason2succeed
09-30-2017, 06:53 AM

Obviously!!! Donald Trump is STILL president and morons like you are still defending his asinine BS. Where's your wall, travel ban, repeal and replace, or any of the other lies he sold you?

On to OM. They may score two TDs on long passes if Shea can avoid the pass rush long enough to get the ball down field. Meanwhile Bama's OL and RBs would have to revert to HS level not to put up 50 points on OM. Don't forget that Vandy actually can play defense a little. OM can't.

AlmostPositive
09-30-2017, 08:14 AM
Bama is going to make OM quit today. I really don't think they will survive, psychologically speaking... will be lucky to win two more games.