PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Bears/Packers on Amazon Prime

RocketDawg
09-28-2017, 07:42 PM
Just tried the Chicago Bears/Packers game streaming on Amazon Prime. It seems to work pretty well, except there was no audio on the advertisements (and that's not a bad thing). Can't really tell the picture quality is any different than on the NFL Network. I suppose the purpose is for those who have Prime but don't have the NFL Network on their cable or whatever.

reno hightower
09-28-2017, 08:22 PM
Just tried the Chicago Bears/Packers game streaming on Amazon Prime. It seems to work pretty well, except there was no audio on the advertisements (and that's not a bad thing). Can't really tell the picture quality is any different than on the NFL Network. I suppose the purpose is for those who have Prime but don't have the NFL Network on their cable or whatever.

I have sling with the NFL network but it is a blackout on sling. Fortunately I have prime and it is streaming with excellent picture quality

Dawgface
09-28-2017, 08:35 PM
Good to know. I have Prime but don't watch the NFL anymore.

RocketDawg
09-28-2017, 08:37 PM
I have sling with the NFL network but it is a blackout on sling. Fortunately I have prime and it is streaming with excellent picture quality

Any idea why Sling has it blacked out?

RocketDawg
09-28-2017, 08:38 PM
Good to know. I have Prime but don't watch the NFL anymore.

I don't watch it much ... never have really. I watch the Cowboys now when it's available because of Dak though.