PDA

View Full Version : Rumor floating around on the OM boards that FBI is investigating Reggie Perry?

dawgclub99
09-28-2017, 02:44 PM
Could there be anything to this or wishful thinking in their part?

msstate7
09-28-2017, 02:46 PM
I thought you had given up your trolling ways

Political Hack
09-28-2017, 02:48 PM
I'd suggest keeping their BS rumors on their BS boards.

Mods, feel free to examine the witness.

dawgs
09-28-2017, 03:01 PM
I don’t really see any red flags on our roster (or the last couple years). Newman and Perry are legacies. The rest of the guys are either ms 4* kids or 4* high ceiling project types from our typical recruiting footprint or 3* guys that weren’t highly sought after. There’s no Gary earvin 5* NYC native that looks fishy to me.

StoneDawg
09-28-2017, 03:04 PM
Click an Ad

dawgclub99
09-28-2017, 03:08 PM
I don’t really see any red flags on our roster (or the last couple years). Newman and Perry are legacies. The rest of the guys are either ms 4* kids or 4* high ceiling project types from our typical recruiting footprint or 3* guys that weren’t highly sought after. There’s no Gary earvin 5* NYC native that looks fishy to me.

I didn't think so with Al being Reggy's dad and Heratio being Malik's dad but I can't lie. This Adidas investigation has me nervous.

PassInterference
09-28-2017, 03:10 PM
I wonder if the FBI leakes investigation details.

dawgclub99
09-28-2017, 03:10 PM
I thought you had given up your trolling ways

Exactly what did I do? I saw a rumor and wanted clarification if anyone had heard it or if it was true or falase. Why you got to be so salty my man?

MadDawg
09-28-2017, 03:11 PM
I didn't think so with Al being Reggy's dad and Heratio being Malik's dad but I can't lie. This Adidas investigation has me nervous.

I think you need to try a little harder.

messageboardsuperhero
09-28-2017, 03:13 PM
Let me explain something to everyone here who is not familiar with FBI investigations... You don't even know that they are looking at you until they are either knocking down your door to raid your office/home or they're taking you away in handcuffs. This is not some NCAA investigation or local Mayberry deal where stuff is getting leaked left and right. Only the Feds know what's going on- that's why every single coach who got taken in on Tuesday was completely blind sided.

So when a UM fan is "hearing" about how one of our recruits is getting looked at- you can immediately tell yourself that person is full of shit. I have no idea what comes of this from our perspective. Personally, I can't imagine very many power 5 coaches are sleeping well these days. We may get drug into this or we may not. Nobody knows- certainly not Yancy or any other UM fan on a message board.

I will say this though- Ben Howland had his press conference yesterday as scheduled and seemed optimistic about this team. That certainly doesn't mean we will avoid any trouble, but it tells me he genuinely does not believe there is any impending doom coming our way in the near future.

Political Hack
09-28-2017, 03:14 PM

Lol. No kidding.

Yesterday nobody knew jack about this but today Ole Miss message board heros know that State is in trouble. Lmao.

TrapGame
09-28-2017, 03:16 PM
Yeah, I'm hearing these are the FBI agents that have been snooping around.

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/79/590x/A-new-series-of-The-X-Files-is-due-to-begin-filming-this-summer-566157.jpg

MarketingBully
09-28-2017, 03:26 PM
It’s all the jack ass Arkansas fans on Twitter talking about it probably why the Bears are chatting about it on their message boards. I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s all conjecture and wishful thinking on both of those fanbases parts.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-28-2017, 03:27 PM
Could there be anything to this or wishful thinking in their part?

smh...When will you guys ever f^$*-ing learn?!! Seriously. STAY OFF THE OM BOARDS smh. Correction IF you are a gullible person, you should stay off the OM boards.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-28-2017, 03:29 PM
There’s no Gary Ervin 5* NYC native that looks fishy to me.

Yes and you don't see any of our fans being salty that Arkansas took him away from us.

LC Dawg
09-28-2017, 03:35 PM

It's not an Adidas investigation.

Mimi's Babies
09-28-2017, 03:35 PM

I don't believe the FBI leaks CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION unlike Ole Miss.... who leaks college football players names....

MadDawg
09-28-2017, 03:39 PM
It's not an Adidas investigation.

yeah, that's a big sign of someone's motives.....

dawgclub99
09-28-2017, 03:46 PM
It’s all the jack ass Arkansas fans on Twitter talking about it probably why the Bears are chatting about it on their message boards. I wouldn’t worry about it. It’s all conjecture and wishful thinking on both of those fanbases parts.

Fair enough.

JDog13
09-28-2017, 03:50 PM
From the horses mouth: We are not involved.

Ifyouonlyknew
09-28-2017, 03:52 PM
This thread is cute

phatdog
09-28-2017, 04:02 PM
I don't know but hear the rebels are getting the death penalty.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-28-2017, 04:06 PM
I don't know but hear the rebels are getting the death penalty.

That is what I am hearing too from a VERY reputable source. It seems that the NCAA is PISSSSSSSED about the FBI making them look like amateurs so they are taking it out on OM to make an example out of them.

BrunswickDawg
09-28-2017, 04:17 PM
If you look up "Shit Flinging Monkey" on the internet, the first thing that should appear in you search should be Nafoom or the OM Spirit board.

MarketingBully
09-28-2017, 04:30 PM
If you look up "Shit Flinging Monkey" on the internet, the first thing that should appear in you search should be Nafoom or the OM Spirit board.

I dunno. I think a big picture should also be all of the Hog sites as well. They are just as good at flinging bullshit as the next fanbase.

parabrave
09-28-2017, 05:07 PM

At least get the spelling of the names right.

Dawgology
09-28-2017, 05:18 PM
Ole Miss sources are known for being VERY reliable.**

We are not involved in this. End of discussion.

starkvegasdawg
09-28-2017, 05:30 PM
Other schools are also trying to stir the pot. Saw a tweet from meetchicken state say that ?sources? gave him a list of schools being investigated. Us and the bears were on it. But as has been stated previously...nobody on Twitter is going to have knowledge of who the fbi is investigating.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-28-2017, 05:58 PM
Other schools are also trying to stir the pot. Saw a tweet from meetchicken state say that ?sources? gave him a list of schools being investigated. Us and the bears were on it. But as has been stated previously...nobody on Twitter is going to have knowledge of who the fbi is investigating.

wait...us and bears? You do mean Baylor right? Because if OM is cheating in basketball they need a refund.

RocketDawg
09-28-2017, 06:15 PM

Your source probably saw MSU and thought it was us, when in reality it's Michigan State ....