PDA

View Full Version : The difference in the Hugh's

BeastMan
09-28-2017, 12:40 PM
Hefner gave scantily clad women jobs and it made them famous. Freeze gave scantily clad women jobs and it made him infamous.

Political Hack
09-28-2017, 12:42 PM
Boom.

msbulldog
09-28-2017, 12:43 PM
Beast, you know when most people die, folks say there in a better place, not Hugh H.

BeastMan
09-28-2017, 12:50 PM
Beast, you know when most people die, folks say there in a better place, not Hugh H.

Well that depends where he lands after Xenu blows up the Volcano. I'll ask Tom Cruise or Mullen.

Political Hack
09-28-2017, 12:57 PM
Well that depends where he lands after Xenu blows up the Volcano. I'll ask Tom Cruise or Mullen.

There's a religion that blows up volcanos?

I'm in.

BeastMan
09-28-2017, 01:01 PM
There's a religion that blows up volcanos?

I'm in.

Yep. Leah Remini is not a fan

BeardoMSU
09-28-2017, 01:08 PM
Hefner gave scantily clad women jobs and it made them famous. Freeze gave scantily clad women jobs and it made him infamous.

http://gif-finder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Mike-Tyson-ClappingLaughLOL.gif

TUSK
09-28-2017, 01:11 PM

I'll ask em if they come outta the closet...

starkvegasdawg
09-28-2017, 01:19 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/RDU3fptyOr9W8/200_s.gif

Tbonewannabe
09-28-2017, 01:43 PM

Not saying yes or no but there is exactly zero people on the Earth that knows God's decision on Hugh H. Salvation is a wonderful thing and no one knows what is in a person's heart.

Jack Lambert
09-28-2017, 02:13 PM
You left something out. One of them is a two face hypocrite and they other was not.

bulldawg28
09-28-2017, 02:25 PM
Not saying yes or no but there is exactly zero people on the Earth that knows God's decision on Hugh H. Salvation is a wonderful thing and no one knows what is in a person's heart.

This. It's amazing how people think Christianity makes them supervisors for God. God is the judge, not any man regardless of your belief

Jack Lambert
09-28-2017, 02:31 PM

I am a christian and will say so anywhere. God knows whats in your heart and he is a loving and just God. That is why I don't believe anyone religion has an monopoly on him. He loves everyone.

To be honest if us Christians were to read the sermon on the mound and the beatitudes most would learn that they are not very good Christians. I am not a very good christian.

bulldawg28
09-28-2017, 05:58 PM
I am a christian and will say so anywhere. God knows whats in your heart and he is a loving and just God. That is why I don't believe anyone religion has an monopoly on him. He loves everyone.

To be honest if us Christians were to read the sermon on the mound and the beatitudes most would learn that they are not very good Christians. I am not a very good christian.

I applaud you sir

msbulldog
09-29-2017, 06:19 AM

Some people seem to always miss the joke.

Bubb Rubb
09-29-2017, 06:42 AM

Well, to be fair, the good book does also say something about knowing someone by their fruit.

Nobody's perfect, and I'm living proof of that. Hell, I'm an idiot most of the time....so I don't get into the business of criticizing how others live. But none of us are out there preaching and baptizing people. He put himself on a pedestal and set himself apart. Yes, his salvation is between him and God, but there would still be evidence of it. There's a difference between judging and inspecting fruit.

BeastMan
09-29-2017, 07:24 AM
How did a thread with a joke to lighten the mood turn in to a religious discussion? Buncha heathens

Tbonewannabe
09-29-2017, 09:23 AM
Some people seem to always miss the joke.

Just reread it and it went straight over my head. I am usually not that slow. I guess I need to drink more coffee.

mparkerfd20
09-29-2017, 09:48 AM
I'm not judging, but common sense discernment says Hefner is probably roasting...literally.