PDA

View Full Version : NFL's newest hero born in Mississippi...

Rick Cleveland
09-26-2017, 06:50 PM
https://mississippitoday.org/2017/09/26/nfls-reluctant-hero-defends-freedom-stand-kneel-national-anthem/

Howboutdemdogs
09-26-2017, 06:57 PM
Amazing,,,,good for him!

Saltydog
09-26-2017, 07:30 PM
Yeah well, so much for that.

Leroy Jenkins
09-26-2017, 07:35 PM
Aaaand then later apologized for it.

ShotgunDawg
09-26-2017, 07:43 PM
17ing Hev lost another

Dawgs87
09-26-2017, 07:55 PM
The act itself really sent a strong message. Knowing it was an accident kind of makes it... meh. I don't think he's worthy of praise. He's an unintentional hero. Makes you wonder how he learns the playbook, if he couldn't even master standing in the tunnel with the other 54 players on his team.

fader2103
09-26-2017, 08:17 PM
17ing Hev lost another

Did you forget the ***?
Cause he was only born here. I think he was raised in Italy or Belgium, some other country.

msstate7
09-26-2017, 08:28 PM
Did you forget the ***?
Cause he was only born here. I think he was raised in Italy or Belgium, some other country.

Besides that, the kid went to West Point (Army). No offense to my school, but we ain't Army

Jack Lambert
09-26-2017, 09:08 PM
During everyone of these threads about the National Anthem I keep hearing the same argument over and over. I think many of you need to look in the mirror and ask your self who you really are. So here is another perspective on the subject.

Until you watch your grand dad hop around his entire life because the land mine his jeep ran over blew his leg off in such a way no prosthetic limb would fit. You don't know shit!

Until you see you own father come home from Vietnam wearing a body casts, paralyze from the waist down, never being able to watch you play ball or throw the ball with you, you don't know shit!

Until you as a little boy who is alone at home with you paralyze father walks into your parents bed room and find you dad dead from a over dose because he could not deal with his injuries any more You don't know shit!

Until you see the tears in your mothers eye as you yourself is leaving for boot camp you don't know shit!

Until you see those same tears from your wife when you are leaving to go off to war you don't know shit!

Until those first bullets land by your feet and you have few seconds of "is this really happening" you don't know shit!

Until you see dead bodies that have been shot to shit you don't know shit!

Until you come home and you have a son that you want to take into the woods to teach him how to hunt but you can't because you get a sick depressing feeling you don't know shit!

I stand when the flag is being raised and I stand when the flag is being lower. I stand for the national anthem every single time and I think anyone who does not is shit. I will never ever watch the NFL again. There will never ever be a NFL game showing on any of my TV's in my house. I will never ever attend another NFL game. I am done with them for ever. That my expression of freedom.

TUSK
09-26-2017, 09:18 PM
During everyone of these threads about the National Anthem I keep hearing the same argument over and over. I think many of you need to look in the mirror an ask your self who you really are. So here is another perspective on the subject.

Until you watch your grand dad hop around his entire life because the land mine his jeep ran over blew his leg off in such a way no prosthetic limb would fit. You don't know shit!

Until you see you own father come home from Vietnam wearing a body casts, paralyze from the waist down, never being able to watch you play ball or throw the ball with you, you don't know shit!

Until you as a little boy who is alone at home with you paralyze father walks into your parents bed room and find you dad dead from a over dose because he could not deal with his injuries any more You don't know shit!

Until you see the tears in your mothers eye as you yourself is leaving for boot camp you don't know shit!

Until you see those same tears from your wife when you are leaving to go off to war you don't know shit!

Until those first bullets land by your feet and you have few seconds of "is this really happening" you don't know shit!

Until you come home and you have a son that you want to take into the woods to teach him how to hunt but you can't because you get a sick depressing feeling you don't know shit!

I stand when the flag is being raised and I stand when the flag is being lower. I stand for the national anthem every single time and I think anyone who does not is shit. I will never ever watch the NFL again. There will never ever be a NFL game showing on any of my TV's in my house. I will never ever attend another NFL game. I am done with them for ever. That my expression of freedom.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jack Lambert again.

and, Semper Fi, brutha....

Commercecomet24
09-26-2017, 09:22 PM
During everyone of these threads about the National Anthem I keep hearing the same argument over and over. I think many of you need to look in the mirror and ask your self who you really are. So here is another perspective on the subject.

Rep given! Thank for your service and your families service.

DownwardDawg
09-26-2017, 09:43 PM

+1,000!!!!!!!!

KOdawg1
09-26-2017, 09:46 PM

thank you

Dawgpile
09-26-2017, 09:59 PM
17ing Hev lost another

+1

Can't give you or Lambert rep.

msbulldog
09-27-2017, 06:18 AM

I don't know shit, and thank-you Jack for pointing that out. And thank-you Jack for your and your families service. It's Americans like you that make this country great.

bulldawg28
09-27-2017, 07:13 AM
Perspective is reality. The kid isn't a hero because he stood for the anthem. He's a hero for his services in the military. It absolutely blows my mind that people are refusing to acknowledge the reason players are kneeling. It's not a protest of the flag, it's police brutality that is happening. They protested Trump Sunday because he slandered them for exercising their 1st amendment right. I also thought there was a place for political views and this wasn't it.

Reason2succeed
09-27-2017, 07:30 AM
Perspective is reality. The kid isn't a hero because he stood for the anthem. He's a hero for his services in the military. It absolutely blows my mind that people are refusing to acknowledge the reason players are kneeling. It's not a protest of the flag, it's police brutality that is happening. They protested Trump Sunday because he slandered them for exercising their 1st amendment right. I also thought there was a place for political views and this wasn't it.

Everyone is mad about what the flag means to veterans. How about black people have fought and died in every war this country ever participated in. But when you list the horrors of war that veterans come home to realize that many of those black soldiers came back to horrors at home. Black men and women were lynched without trials in public spectacles for everyone including their own children and loved ones to see. Black people had to fight police officers for the right vote and the right to take a sh!t in certain parts of town.

This protest is about police brutality and murder that has been documented on camera but justice has not been served. Black people are not anti-police or anti-military. Black people have and will forever serve in both.

Black people are not ungrateful or degenerate. Black people have just learned through a long history in this country that they must fight and protest in order to be treated equally under the law. And historically that has put black people at odds with the military and police that uphold those unjust laws.

So, if you are not addressing injustice you don't know sh!t!

msstate7
09-27-2017, 07:34 AM
Everyone is mad about what the flag means to veterans. How about black people have fought and died in every war this country ever participated in. But when you list the horrors of war that veterans come home to realize that many of those black soldiers came back to horrors at home. Black men and women were lynched without trials in public spectacles for everyone including their own children and loved ones to see. Black people had to fight police officers for the right vote and the right to take a sh!t in certain parts of town.

This protest is about police brutality and murder that has been documented on camera but justice has not been served. Black people are not anti-police or anti-military. Black people have and will forever serve in both.

Black people are not ungrateful or degenerate. Black people have just learned through a long history in this country that they must fight and protest in order to be treated equally under the law. And historically that has put black people at odds with the military and police that uphold those unjust laws.

If the protest is over police brutality (like Kaep started), how come everyone waited till the president addressed it to start? There were only a handful last season with Kaep; there's a whole lot now. This is about trump pissing the players off, not police brutality

bulldawg28
09-27-2017, 07:39 AM

I agree

Mimi's Babies
09-27-2017, 07:56 AM

Hi team was standing in the tunnel behind him in a picture I saw.... NFL cannot follow their own policies....

TimberBeast
09-27-2017, 08:21 AM

Just complete bullshit. That flag represents all veterans, not just white veterans. Why do you think it only represents white veterans? What injustices are you talking about? More white people are killed by police officers every year, and I'm willing to bet that 99.9% of them deserved it, just like the black criminals that are being shot and killed. At some point black people in the U.S. are going to have to start seeing past skin color. For some reason skin color is an obsession that black Americans can't seem to get over. We are all Americans, some of you need to start acting like it.

Gutter Cobreh
09-27-2017, 08:27 AM
Black people had to fight police officers for the right vote and the right to take a sh!t in certain parts of town.

Yet the guy that started all this and the one that decided to opt out of his contract with the 49ers (thus putting himself out of a job) did not vote in the last election....please explain why he was so concerned with police brutality and how blacks are treated, yet doesn't exercise the one right his forefathers fought for and achieved????

Oh, that's right - he thinks voting is another form of oppression!!!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/colin-kaepernick-explains-why-he-didnt-vote-in-election-would-be-hypocritical/

The NFL should unite the fanbase and stick to sports, but unfortunately they've decided to disregard their own policies and jump into the political arena. See below for the policy that prohibits these public displays, which they should have shut down the minute Kap. took a knee the first time....

NFL Policy:
PERSONAL MESSAGES
Article 8 Throughout the period on game-day that a player is visible to the stadium and television audience (including in pregame warm-ups, in the bench area, and during postgame interviews in the locker room or on the field), players are prohibited from wearing, displaying, or otherwise conveying personal messages either in writing or illustration, unless such message has been approved in advance by the League office. Items to celebrate anniversaries or memorable events, or to honor or commemorate individuals, such as helmet decals, and arm bands and jersey patches on players’ uniforms, are prohibited unless approved in advance by the League office. All such items must relate to team or League events or personages. The League will not grant permission for any club or player to wear, display, or otherwise convey messages, through helmet decals, arm bands, jersey patches, or other items affixed to game uniforms or equipment, which relate to political activities or causes, other non-football events, causes or campaigns, or charitable causes or campaigns. Further, such armbands and jersey patches must be modest in size, tasteful, non- commercial, and non-controversial; must not be worn for more than one football season; and if approved for use by a specific team, must not be worn by players on other teams in the League.

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/8_Rule5_Players_Subs_Equip_GeneralRules.pdf

Delmar
09-27-2017, 08:32 AM

Thank you and your family for your service and sacrifice to our country. Compared to you I don't know shit. Sincerely, not many people know that kind of sacrifice.

Lord McBuckethead
09-27-2017, 08:48 AM

I don't know shit, and thank-you Jack for pointing that out. And thank-you Jack for your and your families service. It's Americans like you that make this country great.

All great points, but the idea behind kneeling is not against the flag, servicemen and women, or the country. It is their right to protest police brutality by kneeling when the flag is on display and the anthem is sang versus respectfully standing. You say I don't know shit, but the one thing I do know is that every person, race, and religion that has sacrificed for this country has earned the right for any citizen to protest. Whether that be kneeling during the anthem or boycotting the NFL due to these demonstrations. Both are a celebration of the exact sacrifices those brave people have made through the 241 years of our nation. That is the beauty of it. That is the strength in it. Regardless of the opinion of those that made that sacrifice. That is what they fought for.

So even though I hear everything you are saying above, and I understand your fundamental objection to it, I will honor those before me by not condemning the exact actions those heroes fought to protect, serve, and defend.

smootness
09-27-2017, 08:48 AM
If the protest is over police brutality (like Kaep started), how come everyone waited till the president addressed it to start? There were only a handful last season with Kaep; there's a whole lot now. This is about trump pissing the players off, not police brutality

For a lot of them now, it certainly is...but it's more than that. It's not just that they're angry. It's a show of defiance of sorts to show that we won't allow the President to suppress free speech or to insult citizens for expressing theirs.

You can agree or disagree with that, but that's what I think it's about.

My thoughts? I'm ok with it. I think it's a bit silly that we must play the national anthem before every single sporting event on every level, and I think it's somewhat disrespectful to the flag and to veterans to think that football is an important enough thing to warrant that. And a brief remembrance right before we play a meaningless game where we try to kill each other has always seemed odd to me.

And I don't view the protesters as protesting the flag or the country. It's obviously going to come across that way to some, but kneeling with a hand over your heart is still respectful to me. It's just also showing a concern for something else as well.

smootness
09-27-2017, 08:50 AM
Legit question for those who are angry that someone would kneel while the flag is being raised or while the anthem is being sung - how do you feel when you see an American flag swimsuit? Or an American flag bandana? Do you consider those to be disrespectful?

smootness
09-27-2017, 08:52 AM

Thank you for your service. You are a braver, stronger man than I.

Lord McBuckethead
09-27-2017, 08:58 AM

Yet the guy that started all this and the one that decided to opt out of his contract with the 49ers (thus putting himself out of a job) did not vote in the last election....please explain why he was so concerned with police brutality and how blacks are treated, yet doesn't exercise the one right his forefathers fought for and achieved????

Oh, that's right - he thinks voting is another form of oppression!!!

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/colin-kaepernick-explains-why-he-didnt-vote-in-election-would-be-hypocritical/

The NFL should unite the fanbase and stick to sports, but unfortunately they've decided to disregard their own policies and jump into the political arena. See below for the policy that prohibits these public displays, which they should have shut down the minute Kap. took a knee the first time....

NFL Policy:
PERSONAL MESSAGES
Article 8 Throughout the period on game-day that a player is visible to the stadium and television audience (including in pregame warm-ups, in the bench area, and during postgame interviews in the locker room or on the field), players are prohibited from wearing, displaying, or otherwise conveying personal messages either in writing or illustration, unless such message has been approved in advance by the League office. Items to celebrate anniversaries or memorable events, or to honor or commemorate individuals, such as helmet decals, and arm bands and jersey patches on players’ uniforms, are prohibited unless approved in advance by the League office. All such items must relate to team or League events or personages. The League will not grant permission for any club or player to wear, display, or otherwise convey messages, through helmet decals, arm bands, jersey patches, or other items affixed to game uniforms or equipment, which relate to political activities or causes, other non-football events, causes or campaigns, or charitable causes or campaigns. Further, such armbands and jersey patches must be modest in size, tasteful, non- commercial, and non-controversial; must not be worn for more than one football season; and if approved for use by a specific team, must not be worn by players on other teams in the League.

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/rulebook/pdfs/8_Rule5_Players_Subs_Equip_GeneralRules.pdf

Not a lawyer, but the partial rule you included doesn't mention actions in anyway. The word "illustration" is used, but given the contexts of the rule is later defined as a logo, patch, graphic, etc. Once again, this is to bring attention to police brutality, not to disrespect the flag, service people, or the country. Unfortunately, the anthem is sacred to a large portion of our nation. Only two other instances in sports reminds me of this situation. Two americans raising their fist in defiance during the anthem in Berlin in the 1930s and Mohammad Ali refusing to enlist in the army during Vietnam. Both are seen as heroes now, but at the time I am sure large groups of people saw these people as being a traitor to our country's ideals.

Funny thing is, I will not convince any of you and you will not convince me to see this differently. Those days of convincing the other side are long gone.

I would like to ask a question of the board, when was the last time someone convinced you to change a political belief?

Lord McBuckethead
09-27-2017, 09:01 AM
Legit question for those who are angry that someone would kneel while the flag is being raised or while the anthem is being sung - how do you feel when you see an American flag swimsuit? Or an American flag bandana? Do you consider those to be disrespectful?

Good point, the statutes on flags specifically call for the flag to never be made into articles of clothing.
Really depends on how hot the girl is.

Lord McBuckethead
09-27-2017, 09:03 AM
For a lot of them now, it certainly is...but it's more than that. It's not just that they're angry. It's a show of defiance of sorts to show that we won't allow the President to suppress free speech or to insult citizens for expressing theirs.

My thoughts? I'm ok with it. I think it's a bit silly that we must play the national anthem before every single sporting event on every level, and I think it's somewhat disrespectful to the flag and to veterans to think that football is an important enough thing to warrant that. And a brief remembrance right before we play a meaningless game where we try to kill each other has always seemed odd to me.

And I don't view the protesters as protesting the flag or the country. It's obviously going to come across that way to some, but kneeling with a hand over your heart is still respectful to me. It's just also showing a concern for something else as well.

I agree 100% with everything you just said. And Lambert, thank you for you and your families service. In no way am I trying to minimize you and your's sacrifice.

TimberBeast
09-27-2017, 09:09 AM

How did the President suppress free speech? I haven't heard anyone say that the players don't have the right to kneel, they certainly do. However, I have the right to complain, and turn the TV off and not watch anything related to the NFL also because they did that.

KentuckyDawg13
09-27-2017, 09:09 AM
http://bigthink.com/the-proverbial-skeptic/who-is-a-hero

msstate7
09-27-2017, 09:18 AM
Good point, the statutes on flags specifically call for the flag to never be made into articles of clothing.
Really depends on how hot the girl is.

Unacceptable...

https://s26.postimg.org/rgmc1agrt/IMG_1849.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/potd6dxet/)

Acceptable...

https://s26.postimg.org/ob1qb2y5l/IMG_1850.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/qfm3c5zs5/)

Reason2succeed
09-27-2017, 09:21 AM
I would like to ask a question of the board, when was the last time someone convinced you to change a political belief?

Excellent question! Many individuals including my parents are old enough to remember legalized segregation in this country. It was exactly through these types of protests that have made supporting segregation a social taboo that neither political party will publicly admit to endorsing. That is the power of protesting and speaking. The same could be said about women's suffrage, slavery, etc. It is the very reason why the freedom of speech and the press is so cherished in our country. In other countries there is little hope for social change because disenfranchised minority groups cannot express their discontent without the government punishing them.

TimberBeast
09-27-2017, 09:36 AM
Excellent question! Many individuals including my parents are old enough to remember legalized segregation in this country. It was exactly through these types of protests that have made supporting segregation a social taboo that neither political party will publicly admit to endorsing. That is the power of protesting and speaking. The same could be said about women's suffrage, slavery, etc. It is the very reason why the freedom of speech and the press is so cherished in our country. In other countries there is little hope for social change because disenfranchised minority groups cannot express their discontent without the government punishing them.

Is the government, or anyone punishing the players for exercising their right to free speech? They have the right to protest, and as far as I know I have never seen another person say otherwise. However, everyone else also has the same right to protest what they are doing. The owners have a right to fire them also. I think everyone of them should be fired, you kneel, you find another job where they allow you to kneel. That's exactly how it would be in my office, and rightfully so.

confucius say
09-27-2017, 09:56 AM
What is the protest about at this point? I know it started as against police brutality. Now Big Ben and several others said Monday it was about "a way for us to stay unified over the division and things going on in this country."

They think pissing off 70% of their fan base is the best way to show they are unified? Stupid.

confucius say
09-27-2017, 10:00 AM
Is the government, or anyone punishing the players for exercising their right to free speech? They have the right to protest, and as far as I know I have never seen another person say otherwise. However, everyone else also has the same right to protest what they are doing. The owners have a right to fire them also. I think everyone of them should be fired, you kneel, you find another job where they allow you to kneel. That's exactly how it would be in my office, and rightfully so.

Our country does not understand the first amendment. Read a damn book and case law. The only thing the 1st amn protects with regards to speech is to not have your speech suppressed BY THE GOVT. You have no right to free speech outside of that. None.

Pollodawg
09-27-2017, 10:08 AM

+1

Gutter Cobreh
09-27-2017, 10:19 AM
Not a lawyer, but the partial rule you included doesn't mention actions in anyway. The word "illustration" is used, but given the contexts of the rule is later defined as a logo, patch, graphic, etc. Once again, this is to bring attention to police brutality, not to disrespect the flag, service people, or the country. Unfortunately, the anthem is sacred to a large portion of our nation. Only two other instances in sports reminds me of this situation. Two americans raising their fist in defiance during the anthem in Berlin in the 1930s and Mohammad Ali refusing to enlist in the army during Vietnam. Both are seen as heroes now, but at the time I am sure large groups of people saw these people as being a traitor to our country's ideals.

Funny thing is, I will not convince any of you and you will not convince me to see this differently. Those days of convincing the other side are long gone.

Duly noted, so let's refer to the NFL's Operation Manual:

The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem. During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses.

This is an employer/employee issue and the NFL has opened up a can of worms by not following their polices.

smootness
09-27-2017, 11:02 AM
How did the President suppress free speech? I haven't heard anyone say that the players don't have the right to kneel, they certainly do. However, I have the right to complain, and turn the TV off and not watch anything related to the NFL also because they did that.

You don't see how the leader of the country, who btw has the power of the state behind him, insulting people for expressing free speech and calling for their firing, can be seen as an attempted suppression? I'm not saying anyone thinks there might actually be government action taken against them, but intimidation from the state is absolutely disconcerting. The President should be protecting free speech at every opportunity, not publicly shaming those who exercise it. The state =/= ordinary citizens. People are free to say whatever they want about these players, and they're free to stop watching the NFL. That is their free speech right. But the President doing so is an entirely different matter.

smootness
09-27-2017, 11:04 AM

If you started firing them all, you would end up with pretty close to 0 black NFL players, because they would all start kneeling in response to that. Then college players would all start doing it, and you would stop caring about football in any way, shape, or form.

smootness
09-27-2017, 11:05 AM
Our country does not understand the first amendment. Read a damn book and case law. The only thing the 1st amn protects with regards to speech is to not have your speech suppressed BY THE GOVT. You have no right to free speech outside of that. None.

Which is exactly why what Trump said is so concerning.

msstate7
09-27-2017, 11:23 AM
If you started firing them all, you would end up with pretty close to 0 black NFL players, because they would all start kneeling in response to that. Then college players would all start doing it, and you would stop caring about football in any way, shape, or form.

Eh, maybe... money trumps principles for the majority of Americans, black and white

smootness
09-27-2017, 11:34 AM
Eh, maybe... money trumps principles for the majority of Americans, black and white

I think you're crazy if you think firing a player for this would lead to anything but mass protests throughout the league. You can't fire them all, and they know that. The 'money trumps principles' goes both ways. No owner is going to fire most of his team, or even one good player, over this.

msstate7
09-27-2017, 11:39 AM
I think you're crazy if you think firing a player for this would lead to anything but mass protests throughout the league. You can't fire them all, and they know that. The 'money trumps principles' goes both ways. No owner is going to fire most of his team, or even one good player, over this.

I don't think they should be fired. I'm just saying in theory (won't happen) that if 50% were actually, honest to God fired for kneeling, that the ones from the practice squads that filled the roster would be in attention next Sunday

smootness
09-27-2017, 11:41 AM
I don't think they should be fired. I'm just saying in theory (won't happen) that if 50% were actually, honest to God fired for kneeling, that the ones from the practice squads that filled the roster would be in attention next Sunday

But the other 50% of non-practice players who weren't fired would likely start kneeling.

msstate7
09-27-2017, 11:43 AM
But the other 50% of non-practice players who weren't fired would likely start kneeling.

Haha maybe so...

TimberBeast
09-27-2017, 12:31 PM

Exactly which is why if you started firing them they would stop kneeling, and start doing their jobs like the rest of us American citizens. They aren't going to give up a huge paycheck to kneel about something they don't truly care about or understand anyway.

smootness
09-27-2017, 12:36 PM
Exactly which is why if you started firing them they would stop kneeling, and start doing their jobs like the rest of us American citizens. They aren't going to give up a huge paycheck to kneel about something they don't truly care about or understand anyway.

And again, there is also no way the owners are going to give up their current super lucrative position by firing their players for this.

Bully13
09-27-2017, 12:38 PM

You think that apology was sincere or maybe due to backslash?

TimberBeast
09-27-2017, 12:47 PM
And again, there is also no way the owners are going to give up their current super lucrative position by firing their players for this.

Well yeah of course not, which is why the only way for Americans to show their disgust of the players that are kneeling, is by turning the games off, not going, and complaining to cable companies and NFL advertisers. That's what is being done and the NFL is feeling it. Personally, if the owners fired anyone kneeling and replaced them with practice squad players or whoever that was willing to stand and respect their country and flag, I would turn it back on and watch. I could care less if some players were replaced with others not quite as talented (and it would be a very, very small number of players that would be replaced).

Commercecomet24
09-27-2017, 01:01 PM
It saddens me to think that, Captain Villanueva, a bronze star recipient for valor in combat. Who led a team in Afghanistan, that rescued wounded and fallen soldiers,was made to feel that he needed to apologize for standing at attention during The National Anthem. Truly sad.

Reason2succeed
09-27-2017, 05:56 PM
What should happen to people who open their eyes during prayer? Or talk during the sermon? Or chew gum in church? Or God forbid don't go o church at all?!?!?

I swear some of y'all are worse than the Taliban.****

TimberBeast
09-27-2017, 08:19 PM
What should happen to people who open their eyes during prayer? Or talk during the sermon? Or chew gum in church? Or God forbid don't go o church at all?!?!?

I swear some of y'all are worse than the Taliban.****

If I said something as stupid and wrong as you did earlier in this thread I guess I would be trying to deflect away from it also.