PDA

View Full Version : ''Dak is a product of the system''

BuckyIsAB****
09-25-2017, 10:50 PM
Dak needs Zeke Dak has the best OL blah blah blah. Dak is a bad mofo and a winner. Period

Commercecomet24
09-25-2017, 10:59 PM
Dak needs Zeke Dak has the best OL blah blah blah. Dak is a bad mofo and a winner. Period

Amen! Never truer words have been spoken! Dallas looked like crap tonight until Dak willed his way into the end zone. Whole game changed after that for Dallas. True leader! Bradyesque!

Todd4State
09-25-2017, 11:19 PM
Pretty much every QB is a system QB to some extent. They need someone to catch their passes, block for them, and a running game to make their passing more effective.

Dawg61
09-26-2017, 12:17 AM
Dak is elite on the read option, throwing down field while rolling out/on the run and taking care of the football. Only Cam, Rodgers and Brady compete with him in those areas and none of them excel at all 3 like he does. He's got an MVP in his future imo.

parabrave
09-26-2017, 12:27 AM
Well this year Garret has told him no running. You saw how this affected the Cowboy Offense last week and the 1st half. As soon as Dak started using all aspects of his abilities it made it opened up the Card defense to Elliot.

TUSK
09-26-2017, 01:51 AM
I've never been a big NFL guy... but, I've liked Dak from the "get go"...

I didn't realize the NFL had been so bastardized by politics... I'm pleased I'd not invested in it, I suppose...

What a cluster****.

Offshore Dawg
09-26-2017, 05:23 AM

I didn't realize the NFL had been so bastardized by politics... I'm pleased I'd not invested in it, I suppose...

What a cluster****.

All this, To me college football is far superior to watch than pros. I find the Cowboy game to watch Dak. Other than that I have a lot more free time in the fall and winter.

EAVdog
09-26-2017, 08:22 AM
Amen! Never truer words have been spoken! Dallas looked like crap tonight until Dak willed his way into the end zone. Whole game changed after that for Dallas. True leader! Bradyesque!

That's leadership. When his team saw he'd put it all on the line for them they all started playing better. Offense and Defense. I think that touchdown could be an important moment in their season.

Commercecomet24
09-26-2017, 08:28 AM
That's leadership. When his team saw he'd put it all on the line for them they all started playing better. Offense and Defense. I think that touchdown could be an important moment in their season.

Agreed. The whole attitude of that team changed after that play. Like you said could be one of those season defining moments. Jason Garrett and the NFL network guys after the game went on and on about Dak and his leadership and his ability to overcome adversity. Dak has the IT factor +. What a great representative for OUR University!

Lord McBuckethead
09-26-2017, 08:31 AM
So was Brett Farve, Montana, and Brady.

Commercecomet24
09-26-2017, 08:34 AM

What a cluster****.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TUSK again.

Tbonewannabe
09-26-2017, 10:01 AM

What a cluster****.

NFL is good if you like watching good SEC teams playing each other. No team typically has a huge advantage like Bama. That is the only drawback to college football, not all teams are playing on equal footing. It wasn't like when the Patriots were undefeated going into the Superbowl that they were allowed to have the best players at every position. The way Bama gets recruits, almost anyone that has coached could get at least win 8 - 9 games which Saban is a great recruiter. Saban is probably the best coach in college football history but he is like a senior 7 foot center playing JV basketball.