PDA

View Full Version : High School Football

coachnorm
09-25-2017, 08:35 PM
Could fellow Elitedoggers school me up on watching high school football in Mississippi? Fellow Doggers have indicated internet streaming is happening in State. Could fellow Doggers post the websites that provide watchable games? I watch Los Angeles high school ball provided on Fox Primeticket and Fox Sports West. I would like to have something to compare the upscale Mississippi programs to California and Texas which are shown on television. BTW, I was able to catch a Starkville Yellowjackets game a few years ago and enjoyed myself.

It_Could_Happen
09-25-2017, 09:50 PM
I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but I know the super talk website does a live feed for the radio broadcasts for numerous teams around the state every Friday. Just get on their website and look under the high school tab. I want to say they have more than 10 broadcasts on there including both starkville schools every Friday night. i know the MSS channel on metrocast in starkville does a replay of a few games every now and then, and that's the only way I know to actually watch them on TV. Someone else may know more than I do though.

Todd4State
09-26-2017, 12:13 AM
Madison Central has a free live stream for their games on the MCJags athletics web site and the quality is pretty good considering I think high school students are filming it.