PDA

View Full Version : Hogs lose top WR Cornelius for season

starkvegasdawg
09-25-2017, 05:14 PM
Turf monster tore his Achilles.

SailingDawg
09-25-2017, 05:39 PM
I taught Arkansas' MGCCC transfer Nance. Do athletes really get by with other people doing their coursework all their academic lives?

He's fast. USM wanted him to play Safety or DB, but he wanted to play receiver so went to MGCCC.

Leroy Jenkins
09-25-2017, 06:04 PM
I was watching that game when he went down. Ball was snapped he took a step and hit the ground. It looked like an Achilles immediately.

RocketDawg
09-25-2017, 06:13 PM
I taught Arkansas' MGCCC transfer Nance. Do athletes really get by with other people doing their coursework all their academic lives?

He's fast. USM wanted him to play Safety or DB, but he wanted to play receiver so went to MGCCC.

Could you expand on that a little? If they do (have others doing their work) they shouldn't be in college.

Dallas_Dawg
09-25-2017, 06:25 PM
Could you expand on that a little? If they do (have others doing their work) they shouldn't be in college.
Pretty sure this happens at every school with both athletes and rich kids

RocketDawg
09-25-2017, 07:10 PM
Pretty sure this happens at every school with both athletes and rich kids

You are unfortunately most likely correct, but that doesn't mean it's the proper thing to do. Probably the only places it doesn't happen are the service academies.

WPS
09-26-2017, 12:08 PM

Probably our best receiver now.

Need Brandon Martin to get healthy too. Wish we would throw to the TE even more than we do now.

Dawg61
09-26-2017, 12:48 PM
Arkansas backup QB scares me. He's 6'8 275 lbs. Can he throw it at all?

starkvegasdawg
09-26-2017, 01:24 PM
Probably our best receiver now.

Need Brandon Martin to get healthy too. Wish we would throw to the TE even more than we do now.

Believe me...every MSU fan has nightmares of AR throwing to TE?s.

TrapGame
09-26-2017, 01:50 PM
Believe me...every MSU fan has nightmares of AR throwing to TE?s.

OM fans have a similar nightmare too.

WPS
09-26-2017, 04:56 PM
Arkansas backup QB scares me. He's 6'8 275 lbs. Can he throw it at all?

Has a very strong arm, but needs to work on his decision making/accuracy from what I hear. Our OC Enos has been enamored with him ever since we signed him though. Just watching him throw he reminds me a little of Ryan Mallett.