PDA

View Full Version : When The Media Says the SEC Is Not the Best Conference...

ShotgunDawg
09-24-2017, 09:44 AM
They never say which conference is better.

This has become a new pet peeve of mine. The current national talking point is that the SEC isn't the best conference. I've heard virtually every media source say this recently yet no one ever states who is better.

It's hilarious.

Big 10? Ohio State lost to OU and Michigan State got whipped by ND. Penn State isn't as good as UGA in the trenches.

ACC- FSU is 0-2, Clemson only beat Auburn 14-6 at home and struggled to beat Boston College yesterday. NC State lost to South 17ing Carolina

Big 12 - Oklahoma is good but TCU and Ok St are finess teams that are probably similar to Mississippi State. K State lost to Vandy.

PAC 12 - Who have they beat? USC struggled with a bad Texas team. Ucla was beat by Memphis, Arizona State was beat by San Diego State, etc

Ill absolutely agree the coaching in the SEC us down but it's still the best conference.

New rule for media: you have to say who is better if you say the SEC isn't the best. They can't do it.

Maroonthirteen
09-24-2017, 09:56 AM
State, Vandy and UK lost. Bama and UGA will win again next week. The narrative will change before Bama and UGA play in the SECCG.

dawgday166
09-24-2017, 10:03 AM
Who cares? It will all come out in the wash. Every time people are bitching about us not getting any respect then when we do ... we do exactly what we did last night. That's why I don't get pissed when they are overlooking us. I wanna be overlooked. We play better then.

The pisser tho is Finebaum was right yesterday on SEC Nation.

Drugdog
09-24-2017, 10:31 AM
Who cares? It will all come out in the wash. Every time people are bitching about us not getting any respect then when we do ... we do exactly what we did last night. That's why I don't get pissed when they are overlooking us. I wanna be overlooked. We play better then.

The pisser tho is Finebaum was right yesterday on SEC Nation.

Agreed. Please media, do not do a story on us. We cant handle it.

Quaoarsking
09-24-2017, 10:55 AM
Saban broke the SEC.

TUSK
09-24-2017, 10:59 AM
Saban broke the SEC.

Dammit, you!

msstate7
09-24-2017, 11:01 AM
Saban broke the SEC.

Florida freaking out over a loss to saban hurt the sec. if urban stayed at Florida, the sec east wouldn't have sunk so far. Still think it's hilarious Florida wanted urban to go pro style