PDA

View Full Version : How many passes did we attempt

Dawg61
09-24-2017, 12:05 AM
anywhere remotely close to the middle of the field tonight? I am gonna guess it was either zero or zero. Does anyone have the ability to show where on the field all the pass attempts went to? Like a shooting chart in basketball. It was really awful tonight. Dan did the equivalent of shooting nothing but corner 3's all night.

BuckyIsAB****
09-24-2017, 12:08 AM
We attempted too many passes period tonight. Mullen hit the panic button after they scored that first drive of 2nd half. We are not made to pitch it around the yard, where the hell was Jordan Thomas tonight??? Fitz will get better just as he did last year, but its pretty simple if our running game is decent we will be fine. I thought it was decent in spurts tonight

Dawg61
09-24-2017, 12:16 AM
I don't have an issue with attempting passes I have issue with the types of passes he was calling. Zero RPO's zero passes to TE's zero passes to the middle of the field zero screens. Mullen fell flat on his face with the pass play-calling. It was ****ing atrocious.

BuckyIsAB****
09-24-2017, 12:19 AM
Hard to run RPO's without your running game going. I do think it was going well enough to hit them with it some, not enough to make a living with it. Idk where the hell our TE's went in the passing game and we ran a screen on the first possession that went nowhere. They were looking for it on 3rd and forever. never tried another one.