PDA

View Full Version : Melting is kind of hobby of mine

msstate7
09-23-2017, 10:28 PM
But I'm obviously not as proficient at it as much of this board. Who here predicted an sec championship preseason? Certainly not me... we lost to a good team on the road; it'll be ok.

Tbonewannabe
09-23-2017, 10:35 PM
That is probably the 2nd best team in the SEC by a long shot. Fromm is going to be a very good QB for the next 4 years.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2017, 11:15 PM
You alright 7. It wouldn't be a game thread without you melting a little lol

Commercecomet24
09-23-2017, 11:16 PM
That is probably the 2nd best team in the SEC by a long shot. Fromm is going to be a very good QB for the next 4 years.

It looks like bama uga and then everyone else doesn't it.

chainedup_Dawg
09-23-2017, 11:25 PM
We're not where I thought we were after the LSU game but we are ahead of where I thought we were before the season started. That said, we still have a shot at beating the vast majority of season predictions on this board. Win next week and we can still have a really good to special season

BrunswickDawg
09-24-2017, 12:05 AM
Game sucked, but I wasn't pissed off until well after. We walked out to the Band buses so we could tell our daughter goodbye, then happened to walk past the team buses as we were headed back to our parking shuttle. Guess who was the first State person out to the bus - mother******* Hev. He came walking up with his goofy ass Vince McMahon walk and hops on. His line just got whipped all night and he is the first one back on the bus? I've defended Hev, but that shit set me off. Done with that jackass.

dawgday166
09-24-2017, 09:39 AM
But I'm obviously not as proficient at it as much of this board. Who here predicted an sec championship preseason? Certainly not me... we lost to a good team on the road; it'll be ok.

You have been but lately something's changed ... you Mr. Cool head on the board the last couple of weeks since I've been back reading a little. It's been impressive. You got a new squeeze or something?? ******:cool:

maroonmania
09-24-2017, 09:44 AM

Well, we sort of have the same feeling the LSU fans had last week. Its not that we lost its the fact we looked totally outclassed in losing. We obviously aren't as good as we looked last week or as bad as we looked last night, its somewhere in the middle but I don't exactly know where.

msstate7
09-24-2017, 09:45 AM
You have been but lately something's changed ... you Mr. Cool head on the board the last couple of weeks since I've been back reading a little. It's been impressive. You got a new squeeze or something?? ******:cool:

Finally hit puberty

msbulldog
09-24-2017, 09:56 AM
Game sucked, but I wasn't pissed off until well after. We walked out to the Band buses so we could tell our daughter goodbye, then happened to walk past the team buses as we were headed back to our parking shuttle. Guess who was the first State person out to the bus - mother******* Hev. He came walking up with his goofy ass Vince McMahon walk and hops on. His line just got whipped all night and he is the first one back on the bus? I've defended Hev, but that shit set me off. Done with that jackass.

Hell Brunswick, you should have gone and gave him a piece of your mind. I would have, but I have a good defense, I'm 3 days older than dirt and he probably wouldn't have whipped my a$$. LOL

dawgday166
09-24-2017, 10:00 AM
Finally hit puberty

LOL ... wish I was hitting it again. ******

msbulldog
09-24-2017, 10:01 AM

7 don't undersell yourself, you do a fine job of melting! LOL
P.S. I find myself LOLing a lot on the board today, I guess that's better than crying.

Bully13
09-24-2017, 10:01 AM

thank you for that Bruns. what a 17ing pile of shit we have for an OL coach.

BrunswickDawg
09-24-2017, 10:13 AM
Hell Brunswick, you should have gone and gave him a piece of your mind. I would have, but I have a good defense, I'm 3 days older than dirt and he probably wouldn't have whipped my a$$. LOL

thank you for that Bruns. what a 17ing pile of shit we have for an OL coach.
I might have called his as out from the stands, but he actually is a pretty big dude - and I too tired to outrun his ass lol.

But seriously, it did piss me off. I guess sometimes you do have to actually witness it to understand it. It wasn't even like he was walking with or leading a group either. His ass was alone - no other players or coaches within 5 bus lengths of the tunnel. Maybe we are lucky and Dan told home to GTFO, and he went and pouted on the bus.

msbulldog
09-24-2017, 10:24 AM
I might have called his as out from the stands, but he actually is a pretty big dude - and I too tired to outrun his ass lol.

But seriously, it did piss me off. I guess sometimes you do have to actually witness it to understand it. It wasn't even like he was walking with or leading a group either. His ass was alone - no other players or coaches within 5 bus lengths of the tunnel. Maybe we are lucky and Dan told home to GTFO, and he went and pouted on the bus.

Well, this just affirms what we have all been told, he's a yankee a-hole that nobody likes. I don't know if our OL deficiencies are coaching or talent and I don't know if the talent is bad recruiting or lack of talented OL recruits, something to think about.