PDA

View Full Version : We have a tremendous opportunity in front of us.

Coursesuper
09-23-2017, 09:56 PM
UNM is done and will be for the next decade, we must step it up across the board recruiting wise. That is the recipe to not have what happened tonight repeat itself. We must dominate the state of Mississippi and get a few other good players from neighboring states like we currently are. If we can do this w? can break thru the to the next level.

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2017, 09:57 PM
Well, Womack & Lashley were both Mississippi OL that didn't go to either OM or MSU.

If we had both those guys, we are probably better. Got to win recruiting battles

Coursesuper
09-23-2017, 10:02 PM
Well, Womack & Lashley were both Mississippi OL that didn't go to either OM or MSU.

If we had both those guys, we are probably better. Got to win recruiting battles

We aren't going to win them all but you are right. We would also be better with two that are startat UNM.

Todd4State
09-23-2017, 10:06 PM
I agree 100% super. I think we have improved in that arena it seems like. We still have a couple of issues. Really o-line is the only position group we haven't been getting consistent 4 stars at outside of a couple of notable exceptions.

Commercecomet24
09-23-2017, 10:33 PM
Think about the players the bears have bought out from under us and how much they could be helping us now. We are on the cusp. We have a solid base now we have a great class coming in and 2019 could be best class ever.

Homedawg
09-23-2017, 10:33 PM
I agree 100% super. I think we have improved in that arena it seems like. We still have a couple of issues. Really o-line is the only position group we haven't been getting consistent 4 stars at outside of a couple of notable exceptions.

You mean beside wr too? The only group that hasn't produced a draft pick? I love billy. Think he's a good coach and don't wat him to go anywhere but the fact remains he's in charge of that unit and we haven't sniffed a pro player and that's our weakest unit this year.