PDA

View Full Version : Well, its pretty evident there is plenty work to do!

Bodaski
09-23-2017, 08:41 PM
We are still a good ways from being in the top echelon in the conference. I, like many others gave too much credence to the win over LSU last week. We got whipped bad on both sides of the LOS and I think that's where I was the most disappointed. I believed we could line up and go toe to toe with most every team but Alabama. We got a lot of areas exposed tonight. I saw some bad habits return on defense and I'm sure Georgia accounted for most of that. We were in a big boy game and were not ready to get punched in the mouth and be able to punch back. There is no excuse to be made for what happened. Its called recruiting and theirs were better than ours. All the other crap spewed is just that, crap. You tip your hat to the better team and come back home and try to improve on the things we are capable of doing and get better at that.

Pinto
09-23-2017, 08:52 PM
Bottom line is Daniel didn't have a decent game plan and tucks his wiener in big games. Always our problem and we must learn to live with this with Daniel as our coach. This team with a different coach could beat Georgia

smootness
09-23-2017, 08:52 PM
Georgia is super talented and got a lot better over the last couple weeks. It's unfortunate for us, but I still think 10 wins is a possibility.

smootness
09-23-2017, 08:53 PM
Bottom line is Daniel didn't have a decent game plan and tucks his wiener in big games. Always our problem and we must learn to live with this with Daniel as our coach. This team with a different coach could beat Georgia

This team with a different coach sucks way harder than this team with Mullen.

Rick Danko
09-23-2017, 09:04 PM
This team with a different coach sucks way harder than this team with Mullen.

Don't waste your typing fingers responding to some of these fools. My god, lose a tough road game and they come out from everywhere. Good news is now we won't get to hear about teams taking Mullen, it will be we need to fire him....

HoopsDawg
09-23-2017, 09:05 PM
Georgia is super talented and got a lot better over the last couple weeks. It's unfortunate for us, but I still think 10 wins is a possibility.

We aren't beating Bama. So we would have to run the table for 10 wins. That ain't happening my friend.

Bass Chaser
When you play safety, your first step can't be up playing the run like a linebacker.

We got whipped up front and everywhere else. Hats off to GA.

GreenheadDawg
I'm going to wait to pass judgement after auburn. Let's see how they respond to an absolute beat down

Mimi's Babies
09-23-2017, 09:07 PM
HELVESY MUST GO.

smootness
09-23-2017, 09:11 PM
We aren't beating Bama. So we would have to run the table for 10 wins. That ain't happening my friend.

It is possible, which is what I said.

JoseBrown
09-23-2017, 09:19 PM
When you play safety, your first step can't be up playing the run like a linebacker.

Yep, we just got whipped at every position. UGA just put the beat down on us. It's over is the only good thing we can say about it. Time to forget this one and battle Auburn on the plains like our life depends on it. What we do now will dictate the rest of the season. Can we sack up after being embarrassed or will we roll over and go away.

Bass Chaser
09-23-2017, 09:28 PM
Yep, we just got whipped at every position. UGA just put the beat down on us. It's over is the only good thing we can say about it. Time to forget this one and battle Auburn on the plains like our life depends on it. What we do now will dictate the rest of the season. Can we sack up after being embarrassed or will we roll over and go away.

That's right. How do we respond after getting punched in the mouth?

basedog
09-23-2017, 09:37 PM
Speed kills, Georgia is a very solid team. They will win the East easily!

Fromm is a star in the making, their running backs are as good as any in the Sec. Their Team speed on defense is ridiculous.

Lord McBuckethead
09-23-2017, 09:45 PM

Yep whipped at every facet of the game. Now onto Auburn. Got to brush that one off quickly.

Dawg61
09-23-2017, 09:46 PM
We suck on offense when we can't run. Georgia won't lose till the SECCG.

Bdawg
09-23-2017, 09:52 PM
I think 8 wins is highly probable. We really need to develop some kind of deep threat though. We are really missing a D Wilson type reciever who can body a DB up and get us a first down. I don't think we won any 1 on 1 matchups on passes over 10-15 yards downfield. People are going to sell out to stop the run until Fitz and the receiving corp can pose a threat down field. Only way we hit big plays last week is because we were running the ball down their throat.

Mimi's Babies
09-23-2017, 10:10 PM
HELVESY MUST GO

ScoobaDawg
09-23-2017, 10:17 PM
HELVESY MUST GO

Mimi are you drunk.. that's not how you spell his name and you posted it twice. Chill...

BuckyIsAB****
09-23-2017, 10:19 PM

By run the table you mean win every game but bama in starkville. We can do that

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2017, 10:23 PM
We had a 16% chance of drawing UGA on our schedule this year. They are the only SEC East worth a shit & we had a 16% chance of drawing them. 17ing schedue

MaroonFlounder
09-23-2017, 10:47 PM
9-3 is the ceiling. No win will happen vs Aub or Bama.

Indndawg
09-24-2017, 06:40 AM

Unreal.....check this boy's credentials...I smell a bear

Dawgface
09-24-2017, 06:47 AM
9-3 is the ceiling. No win will happen vs Aub or Bama.

I would take 9 in a heartbeat. But after that beatdown, I have a hard time seeing that.

Mimi's Babies
09-24-2017, 06:48 AM
Mimi are you drunk.. that's not how you spell his name and you posted it twice. Chill...

Mimi doesn't drink. And coach H can take the online playbook with him. When I can tell you what call us going in there is trouble. Same plays every year 'H' has been here.

Dawg61
09-24-2017, 07:09 AM
Mimi doesn't drink. And coach H can take the online playbook with him. When I can tell you what call us going in there is trouble. Same plays every year 'H' has been here.

Problem isn't Hevesy it's Mullen going ultra loser vs teams he is intimidated by.

rbdog82
09-24-2017, 07:12 AM
If the coaching staffs cancel out each other (and I'd give Smart the edge over Grantham), then it comes down to talent and execution. They've got the talent and they executed. Hats off to them. We got whipped. Can't let them beat us twice.

Mimi's Babies
09-24-2017, 07:53 AM
Problem isn't Hevesy it's Mullen going ultra loser vs teams he is intimidated by.

Coach H doesn't even recruit and the kids dont like him. Coach H is the "daddy" of the coaches he handles the disclipine of the players. Time for a new OL Coach.