PDA

View Full Version : Vanderbilt/Alabama

RocketDawg
09-23-2017, 03:01 PM
I don't think there's already a thread on this game.

Looks like Bama just got an OM-type ricochet for a catch and TD one play later.

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2017, 03:03 PM
What an absurd decision by CBS.

This is a mis-match.

I'm not sure Vandy will score. They look like they are in slow motion

Reason2succeed
09-23-2017, 03:04 PM
C'mon Vandy!!!! It looks like the Commodore fans just used this as an opportunity to make some money off Bama fans. The entire crowd is wearing red. SMH

Mutt the Hoople
09-23-2017, 03:05 PM
Just that om knows better than to try to lynch the eligibility of a player from a National Powerhouse.

It's just abominable that om is playing the persecuted polly, when one of their white, wealthy, affluent millionaire boosters is suing two penniless black kids.

starkvegasdawg
09-23-2017, 03:06 PM
The Bama interception was typical, too. Off the hands of an open WR straight to the DB.

msstate7
09-23-2017, 03:07 PM
The Bama interception was typical, too. Off the hands of an open WR straight to the DB.

They benefitted on offense the same way

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2017, 03:10 PM
Bama just clones players.

The names change, but the body types, athleticism, & speed doesn't.

Literally the same guys every year with different names

RocketDawg
09-23-2017, 03:18 PM

Maybe that's Saban's secret ....

ScoobaDawg
09-23-2017, 03:19 PM
What an absurd decision by CBS.

This is a mis-match.

I'm not sure Vandy will score. They look like they are in slow motion

It's Bama.. It's their excuse to go to Vandy for the next 2 years however often they need to go.

msstate7

Pretty sure saban has criteria that a player must meet size and speed wise to be offered.

RocketDawg
Just that om knows better than to try to lynch the eligibility of a player from a National Powerhouse.

It's just abominable that om is playing the persecuted polly, when one of their white, wealthy, affluent millionaire boosters is suing two penniless black kids.

They won't be penniless in a couple of years. They'll have a lot more than he does then.

msstate7
09-23-2017, 03:21 PM
I thought vandy had a decent idea early with the screens. I thought the play was there, but poor execution. We have to step up our screen game

ScoobaDawg
09-23-2017, 03:25 PM
21-0. Bama covers the game in the 1st quarter. I doubt Vandy scores today. Nick likely lit a fire after that CSU score

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2017, 03:25 PM
Womack is a really good looking player

Can't afford to have guys like that leave the state.

If OM fans think MSU players are on steroids, what do they think about Bama players? These guys look bigger & thicker than most guys I see play on Sundays

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2017, 03:26 PM
Pretty sure saban has criteria that a player must meet size and speed wise to be offered.

Yes, everyone does that.

It's just that Bama seems to get every player they want

Maroonthirteen
09-23-2017, 03:32 PM
I remember in 99...about.....Vandy started the season hot. We had a game vs them in Nashville. The media loved them. They were all this and that. We beat the crap out them. I knew we would. Bama will beat the brakes off of them today.

msstate7
09-23-2017, 03:33 PM
Yes, everyone does that.

It's just that Bama seems to get every player they want

I'm not so sure everyone does it. You never see guys that don't fit the mold on bama's team... hell, you just said it

Offshore Dawg
09-23-2017, 03:34 PM
BAMA STILL BAMA, VANDY STILL VANDY

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2017, 03:37 PM
I'm not so sure everyone does it. You never see guys that don't fit the mold on bama's team... hell, you just said it

Uh uh, when you can get any recruit you want in the country, then that is what happens.

Most teams can't recruit the perfect profile player every year. Everyone has an ideal type player for each position on the field but only Bama can actually land that ideal player every year in recruiting.

All other teams have to have some flexibility due to what they can recruit

DownwardDawg
09-23-2017, 03:39 PM

Yep. This never gets discussed. He testified just like SA39 did.

Dawgowar
09-23-2017, 04:10 PM
For our Vandy brethren. We feel your pain.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F52_GjOtup8

TUSK
09-23-2017, 05:08 PM
Too.

Uh.

Damn.