PDA

View Full Version : Hearing UGA may be down 1 star runningback.

pdawg10msu
09-23-2017, 10:51 AM
We shall see tonight. May be why the line dropped

MagicDawg
09-23-2017, 10:56 AM
I dunno. I saw that post elsewhere and the guy later said he thought he had been trolled. No mention of any rumor on opponent's forums.

Anonymous
09-23-2017, 11:10 AM
The line dropped because it wasn't a good line. State is the better team and if UGA pulls out a win it will probably be by <3 and low scoring.

TUSK
09-23-2017, 11:39 AM
The line opened a bit high for gamblers....

It certainly has nothing to do with the RB situation at UGA... They are almost as deep as Bammer, there...

msstate7
09-23-2017, 12:35 PM
The line opened a bit high for gamblers....

It certainly has nothing to do with the RB situation at UGA... They are almost as deep as Bammer, there...

Through this week, I've learned who your 2nd favorite team is. You've dropped praise smart's way all week. I'm not complaining... I pull for dan's ex-assistants too. Just saying

TUSK
09-23-2017, 12:40 PM
Through this week, I've learned who your 2nd favorite team is. You've dropped praise smart's way all week. I'm not complaining... I pull for dan's ex-assistants too. Just saying

Actually, I think my only comment RE: Smart was "I'm not sold on Kirby as a HC."

I do think their DL and RBs are really, really good, though... I'm indifferent to UGA.

But, I do drink too much, sometimes....

msstate7
09-23-2017, 12:47 PM
Actually, I think my only comment RE: Smart was "I'm not sold on Kirby as a HC."

I do think their DL and RBs are really, really good, though... I'm indifferent to UGA.

But, I do drink too much, sometimes....

I'm open to being wrong... I'm wrong often and I don't spend as much time here as in the past. Just seems you've been pretty high on Georgia.

For the record, I'm not sold on us winning

TUSK
09-23-2017, 12:52 PM
I'm open to being wrong... I'm wrong often and I don't spend as much time here as in the past. Just seems you've been pretty high on Georgia.

For the record, I'm not sold on us winning

It's kewl, buddy... I just think it's a great matchup... MSU front 7 vs UGA run game really interests me

If I were a MSU guy, I would find the MSU OL vs UGA DL most concerning....

I'm thinking 21-17(ish).... either way....

Dallas_Dawg
09-23-2017, 01:04 PM
We are going to win. It's time we act like winners. I'm not saying go full-Tusk and ooze confidence out of every pore, but it's time we act like we are going to win
We are the better team. They have more starzzz but we have a great TEAM

msstate7
09-23-2017, 01:09 PM
We are going to win. It's time we act like winners. I'm not saying go full-Tusk and ooze confidence out of every pore, but it's time we act like we are going to win

I just don't like going there. I certainly think we're good enough to win

TUSK
09-23-2017, 01:09 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/1wecxq.jpg

RocketDawg
09-23-2017, 01:13 PM
I just don't like going there. I certainly think we're good enough to win

Melt-prep again. **

msstate7
09-23-2017, 01:16 PM
Melt-prep again. **

Unless we do a ton of stupid crap that costs us the game, I won't melt tonight. I realize this is a tough task

Gandawg
09-23-2017, 01:30 PM
It's kewl, buddy... I just think it's a great matchup... MSU front 7 vs UGA run game really interests me

Dude! I said that too, check out my first post.

Gandawg
09-23-2017, 01:33 PM
We shall see tonight. May be why the line dropped

By the way, that's not true, all three star RB's healthy, look for Chubb to get 25 carries, Michel with 10, swift with 10. Although y'all are MSU fans you gotta admit it's cool we have running backs named "Chubb" and "swift"

bulldawg28
09-23-2017, 02:09 PM

All day. Smart hasn't proven ANYTHING.

bulldawg28
09-23-2017, 02:12 PM

concerned about what? We've allowed the fewest sacks I the SEC this year. They may make a play our two however, their DL will not dominate the game.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-23-2017, 02:13 PM

He is a walk-on alum for Jawja, too

TUSK
09-23-2017, 02:20 PM
concerned about what? We've allowed the fewest sacks I the SEC this year. They may make a play our two however, their DL will not dominate the game.

I'm not sayin' the UGA DL will dominate MSU... I'm just sayin' they are light years better than Charleston and La Tech.... and may be better than LSU's DL... certainly they are better coached than LSU....

I will say this, if yall push the UGA line around, ram it down their throats and stuff the UGA run game, I'll be rightly impressed!

Lumpy Chucklelips
09-23-2017, 02:33 PM
By the way, that's not true, all three star RB's healthy, look for Chubb to get 25 carries, Michel with 10, swift with 10. Although y'all are MSU fans you gotta admit it's cool we have running backs named "Chubb" and "swift"

Can't remember the exact wording, but I remember a few years ago when Chubb and Gurley were playing together. Female in the stands held up a sign that said, "I'm not a Gurley girl, I'm a Chubby girl" or something close to that. Thought it was a good play on words.

Tripp McNeely
09-23-2017, 02:34 PM
...certainly they are better coached than LSU....

Are they? I know that's become the narrative over the past 7 days, but Canada and Aranda didn't become bad playcallers over that same time frame. Hell, last week at this time, they were still 2 of the best in the business. You're saying they became bad playcallers in a week?

TUSK
09-23-2017, 02:53 PM
Are they? I know that's become the narrative over the past 7 days, but Canada and Aranda didn't become bad playcallers over that same time frame. Hell, last week at this time, they were still 2 of the best in the business. You're saying they became bad playcallers in a week?

I was referring to DL.

Tripp McNeely
09-23-2017, 03:02 PM
I was referring to DL.

Same question...Pete Jenkins resume ain't too shabby

Behrdawg
09-23-2017, 04:09 PM
State wins by 3 scores.

ScoobaDawg
09-23-2017, 04:40 PM
no truth looks like. closing.