PDA

View Full Version : Line Down to UGA -3 This Morning

ShotgunDawg
09-23-2017, 10:32 AM
Smart money is pouring in on MSU.

Also a small rumor that Chubb may be out tonight.

WSOPdawg
09-23-2017, 10:38 AM
Smart money is pouring in on MSU.

Also a small rumor that Chubb may be out tonight.

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. If he's not out, he may be limited. Regardless, I wouldn't like my chances having to rely on the freshman QB Fromm to lead the team to a win against State's defense. I fully expect Grantham's guys to minimize UGA run-game and force Fromm to make the plays. Fromm will get exposed to a lot of different looks tonight that he hasn't seen yet in game situations.

MSU 27, UGA 13

HSVDawg
09-23-2017, 11:04 AM
Chubb should have no impact on the line in my opinion. He's a good RB, but more of a grinder type which plays right into our hands. He's no Guice, Fournette, Scarbrough, etc. Michel is the much more explosive back and the one we should be most worried about.

WSOPdawg
09-23-2017, 11:10 AM
Chubb should have no impact on the line in my opinion. He's a good RB, but more of a grinder type which plays right into our hands. He's no Guice, Fournette, Scarbrough, etc. Michel is the much more explosive back and the one we should be most worried about.

Michel was mentioned on ESPN as having an ankle injury and may be limited. We'll see.