PDA

View Full Version : The next two seasons is the time to seperate MSU from Old Miss in nationa perception

BulldogBear
09-23-2017, 10:05 AM
I am at the Varsity, decked out in M-State gear, eating before the GT-Pitt game and some guys started heckling me about our terrible loss to Cal last week. I pissed.

DogsofAnarchy
09-23-2017, 10:09 AM
I am at the Varsity, decked out in M-State gear, eating before the GT-Pitt game and some guys started heckling me about our terrible loss to Cal last week. I pissed.

Perception is NOT reality. Winning is reality. We punked out LSU. We didn't lose to some flag football team from sweet California.

WSOPdawg
09-23-2017, 10:40 AM
I'm thinking USC is going to pound Cal tonight, which in turn is going to substantiate how truly awful TCUN is.

If so, TCUN may not win another game this season, certainly not an SEC game.

parabrave
09-23-2017, 10:58 AM
SC barely beat a crappy Texas team.

Perpetual Underachiever
09-23-2017, 11:13 AM
SC barely beat a crappy Texas team.

True, but they got the W. This USC squad is really really 17'ing good. They beat Cal by 30, book it.

Kyper
09-23-2017, 12:30 PM
SC is missing some starters due to injury. Game will be fairly close I think

BulldogBear
09-23-2017, 01:07 PM
Perception is NOT reality. Winning is reality. We punked out LSU. We didn't lose to some flag football team from sweet California.

That was my point. These guys didn't know MSU from Ole Miss. I'm tired of it.

MagicDawg
09-23-2017, 01:13 PM
Surely you took that moment to separate us from OM in *their* minds!

It grates, no doubt.

RocketDawg
09-23-2017, 01:20 PM

Could they have just been giving you a hard time? I'm sure if they were Ga Tech fans, they know who Georgia is playing tonight and want UGa to lose.

ScoobaDawg
09-23-2017, 02:11 PM

Don't wear about it. You can't fix stupid... and those guys are.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-23-2017, 02:22 PM
Could they have just been giving you a hard time? I'm sure if they were Ga Tech fans, they know who Georgia is playing tonight and want UGa to lose.

GTU fans should know who we are since they've had our number the last several tries.