PDA

View Full Version : What am I missing.. my DVR shows Siddoway almost step-for-step with Jameon.

AlmostPositive
09-22-2013, 09:00 AM
Just before the half, on Jameon's long TD run to go up 45-7, 77 gets wide to make a block and then damn near tracks Lewis for 40 yards. Unless Lewis is holding back -- it doesn't really seem that he is -- Siddoway must run like a linebacker or at least a fast tight end. I don't get it... I like it, but as my Forest Hill algebra students use to say, it don't make no sense.

Political Hack
09-22-2013, 09:27 AM
saw that too and tubby looked to be running pretty wide open.

DownwardDawg
09-22-2013, 09:32 AM
Siddoway can run. He hustles. Wasn't that him running with Dak making blocks all the way to the endzone? I watched some highlights this morning.

WinningIsRelentless
09-22-2013, 09:33 AM
Just before the half, on Jameon's long TD run to go up 45-7, 77 gets wide to make a block and then damn near tracks Lewis for 40 yards. Unless Lewis is holding back -- it doesn't really seem that he is -- Siddoway must run like a linebacker or at least a fast tight end. I don't get it... I like it, but as my Forest Hill algebra students use to say, it don't make no sense.
Tubby isn't fast instead he is quick in lateral movements. Key example of this is the ko return against ok st, any other team in the country takes it to the house.

hailmari
09-22-2013, 10:51 AM
Yeah, I've been questioning his speed ever since that play.. He made a couple of OSU guys look like cheetahs. I guess Tubby makes up for it in athleticism.