PDA

View Full Version : Confidence is a Helluva Drug

Perpetual Underachiever
09-22-2017, 04:16 PM
One of the talking heads biggest talking points this week was that we would not be able to duplicate the effort, intensity, execution, etc. from the LSU game. I agree we will not duplicate last weeks effort, we will go even harder Saturday night. They look at our performance like it was our best possible performance, 10 out of 10. I disagree. I think that was about a 7 out of 10, we are just that good.

The confidence we gained from the LSU game exponentially raised our ceiling this season, and I believe our boys will be ready to show the nation Saturday that LSU was not our ceiling. Get ready Jawwwga, we about to whip that ass! Take the Maroon Dawgs moneyline. We win outright by 2 scores.

Reason2succeed
09-22-2017, 04:57 PM
This team won't be intimidated by anybody. Not even Bama. So we are sure not intimidated by the fake dawgs.

Leroy Jenkins
09-22-2017, 05:01 PM
I didn't see a team that had to try very hard to win the game last week, so..... It looked like a pretty workmanlike, routine, domination to me. I'm mean we had subs in by halfway through the 4th with a 30 point lead. It's not like we squeaked out a win.

Jack Lambert
09-22-2017, 05:10 PM
Simmon is going to be a beast and eat that center of the o line up. I think the defense will feed off him. Our offense is going to do what it does.

SmokeyDawg
09-22-2017, 05:30 PM
I think the biggest thing is winning a game like that and still seeing a lot we need to improve on. OL will gel more over the next two games. Secondary will get their opportunity as well

Reason2succeed
09-22-2017, 05:48 PM
I'm calling an INT in this game for the secondary. I'm leaning toward Lashard Durr or Cam Dantzler.

Dolphus Raymond
09-22-2017, 06:02 PM
I thought we were a 6-6/7-5 team until last week. How good are we? I do not know enough about football to say, but I do know we are a hell of a lot better than I thought we were a week ago.

Maroons
09-22-2017, 06:04 PM
Agree - we still have a lot of room for improvement.