PDA

View Full Version : Injuries/suspensions

msstate7
09-22-2013, 08:34 AM
Should everyone be good to go against lsu?

Ronny
09-22-2013, 08:40 AM
..we are beating Troy by 40 & a limping Perkins is still in the game.

He seems pretty messed up to me, so I don't see him healed by the LSU game.

Word to MSU coaching staff: If your star back has a bad ankle, you don't keep playing him when you're up 40.

I realize college football coaches aren't Albert Einsteins, but sometimes common sense should be enough.

bulldawg28
09-22-2013, 08:47 AM
..we are beating Troy by 40 & a limping Perkins is still in the game.

He seems pretty messed up to me, so I don't see him healed by the LSU game.

Word to MSU coaching staff: If your star back has a bad ankle, you don't keep playing him when you're up 40.

I realize college football coaches aren't Albert Einsteins, but sometimes common sense should be enough.

Thanks Einstein.

Political Hack
09-22-2013, 09:02 AM
same ankle as the Okie State game. He bounced back from that pretty quick so hopefully he'll be ok in two weeks.

Beckwith finished the game after being hurt, so that's good. The OL and secondary being healthy are the two most important units right now.

msstate7
09-22-2013, 09:06 AM
same ankle as the Okie State game. He bounced back from that pretty quick so hopefully he'll be ok in two weeks.

Beckwith finished the game after being hurt, so that's good. The OL and secondary being healthy are the two most important units right now.

Secondary is my main concern. We had a lot of busted coverages down field against auburn. ZM won't miss those passes that Marshall did. We have to get pressure on ZM

Will James
09-22-2013, 09:38 AM
Secondary is my main concern. We had a lot of busted coverages down field against auburn. ZM won't miss those passes that Marshall did. We have to get pressure on ZM

And now who knows if Taveze will be back?

FlabLoser
09-22-2013, 09:42 AM
Mullen implied on the postgame that there are several academic issues on the team. He has an academic meeting on Thursday and if less than 10 players are having issues, the team gets this Saturday off (except for individuals having the issues). If 10 or more are still having issues, the whole team gets worked hard this Saturday.

I seen it dawg
09-22-2013, 09:44 AM
Haha Saturday off for the team may mean we have some suspensions next week.