PDA

View Full Version : Wow. I was completely unaware Leo played at Ole Miss

gravedigger
09-21-2017, 06:21 PM
according to the Bob Ley interview with Finebaum and Paul didnt correct him, so I suppose we all missed that pre freshman year Leo played at Ole Miss.

Gosh. Cant believe he turned on his former team like that.

Commercecomet24
09-21-2017, 06:39 PM
And he didn't even have to sit out a year when he transferred. That sneaky Dan can get anything done!

Turfdawg67
09-21-2017, 06:53 PM
Let me guess... he said "Mississippi". Hell, most people I live around (out of state) call us Mississippi. I finally quit correcting them. I'm

starkvegasdawg
09-21-2017, 06:57 PM
He meant paid. Paid at ole miss.

Drugdog
09-21-2017, 07:13 PM
according to the Bob Ley interview with Finebaum and Paul didnt correct him, so I suppose we all missed that pre freshman year Leo played at Ole Miss.

Gosh. Cant believe he turned on his former team like that.

F Bomb is a total douche. Put him in the same category as the CL, SDS, The Spirit, Yancy et al. Avoid these like the plague and your life will be much easier and happier.

RocketDawg
09-21-2017, 07:54 PM
Let me guess... he said "Mississippi". Hell, most people I live around (out of state) call us Mississippi. I finally quit correcting them. I'm

Yep, same here. The names are just too similar I suppose. Nobody knows the difference outside the state, and there are probably some in the state that don't know.

gravedigger
09-21-2017, 08:54 PM

nope. Had nothing to do with school names. click on the interview on Mimi's post. Bob Ley made a POINT to say that it was rare that a player went from one school to another and then turn in the one he came from. Paul was just too full of himself to realize it and correct.

I like Bob Ley and hate that a great interview was spoiled by such an amateurish moment, but there it was

JoseBrown
09-21-2017, 11:22 PM
Colluding.

dickiedawg
09-22-2017, 03:33 AM
He did play at Ole Miss. Played pretty well I think, we won something like 55-20.

Mimi's Babies
09-22-2017, 06:51 AM
Yes, he played OM. HE played those fools and ended up at MSU
:cool:

BulldogBear
09-22-2017, 08:10 AM
Colluding.

Well since CDM is the coach at the University of Tennessee shouldn't the Vols share part of the blame for the witch hunt?*