PDA

View Full Version : I've decided to start calling nafoom baboon instead

starkvegasdawg
09-21-2017, 09:33 AM
Because that site reminds me of a pissed off monkey flinging crap against the wall. A post over there now was asking if the rivalry has gone too far. All of the responses are we amped it up because we are jealous of their sports, team, town, etc. we're all just mad Starkville isn't as good as Oxford and they got Katy Perry on game day and such. It was actually quite comical. One guy even blamed Sherrill.

iPat09
09-21-2017, 09:41 AM
I'm honestly surprised it took this long for someone to call it that.

parabrave
09-21-2017, 09:44 AM
Who is Katy Perry?

AlmostPositive
09-21-2017, 09:45 AM
I think the time has come to not call them anything.

From what I can tell it's a half dozen sad malcontents who can be entirely ignored without missing a thing of value.

Reason2succeed
09-21-2017, 09:48 AM
Everywhere they look they see articles and stories about how good Mississippi State is and what we have a chance to do....and it's eating them up.

Back in 2014 they were able to hang thanks to the nefarious actions of their coaches and boosters. This year....no chance. They know that the spotlight will be on us alone and there is nothing they can do about it. We are taking steps forward while they are falling behind.

BeardoMSU
09-21-2017, 09:54 AM
Baboon? Meh...Doesn't quite do 'em justice...

Perhaps more representative?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nCzoctvEcQ

Token Bammer
09-21-2017, 09:57 AM
Having Katy Perry represent you is not a good thing.

Dawgtini
09-21-2017, 09:58 AM
Oh they will stories written about them, but they won?t be too flattering.

TrapGame
09-21-2017, 10:13 AM
Thread Hijack/

You know just as a little side note here, I hope if Game Day is in Starkvegas for the Bama game we get Steve Perry. I'd love to see him in a box at the start of 4th quarter watching a packed house sing Don't Stop Believing.

Dawgology
09-21-2017, 10:26 AM
Because that site reminds me of a pissed off monkey flinging crap against the wall. A post over there now was asking if the rivalry has gone too far. All of the responses are we amped it up because we are jealous of their sports, team, town, etc. we're all just mad Starkville isn't as good as Oxford and they got Katy Perry on game day and such. It was actually quite comical. One guy even blamed Sherrill.

If you can't roll with the big dogs stay on the porch. I will simply say "they started it....we finished it"

Mimi's Babies
09-21-2017, 10:31 AM

Especially when she lodged with a BOOSTER.

Jack Lambert
09-21-2017, 11:03 AM
I'm honestly surprised it took this long for someone to call it that.

Coach34 has called it that and I followed a few years ago.

Political Hack
09-21-2017, 11:03 AM

Throwing corn dogs and publicly hitting on Trevor Knight isn't your thing, huh?

Token Bammer
09-21-2017, 11:05 AM
Especially when she lodged with a BOOSTER.

You are either the biggest conspiracy theorist on the interwebz or you know a lot of things. Lol

Token Bammer
09-21-2017, 11:12 AM
Throwing corn dogs and publicly hitting on Trevor Knight isn't your thing, huh?

I was embarrassed for her. She acted like a coked up, lunatic, skeezbag. Which she may be all those things, I don't know. Lol

Political Hack
09-21-2017, 11:14 AM
I was embarrassed for her. She acted like a coked up, lunatic, skeezbag. Which she may be all those things, I don't know. Lol

I was actually embarrassed for her too, but I tried to put it into perspective. She was in the grove. "When in Rome..."

DownwardDawg
09-21-2017, 11:23 AM

No. Everybody in the SEC laughed at them for doing that! It was the most ole miss thing ever.

anubus
09-21-2017, 12:39 PM

Fitting name for the fools....they're always red asses and flaring their nostrils ....I'm enjoying their end game

ScoobaDawg
09-21-2017, 12:41 PM

From what I can tell it's a half dozen sad malcontents who can be entirely ignored without missing a thing of value.

Exactly.. I'm surprised anyone still gives that site ad venue by visiting...

Apoplectic
09-21-2017, 12:46 PM
No. Everybody in the SEC laughed at them for doing that! It was the most ole miss thing ever.

Surprised fox smith wasn't the face of the xansharks that day

RocketDawg
09-21-2017, 01:06 PM

She may be all those things but she's a pretty good entertainer.

Jack Lambert
09-21-2017, 01:15 PM

I thought her appearance was entertaining.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-21-2017, 01:18 PM

THIS ^^^^ +100

sandwolf
09-21-2017, 01:59 PM
You are either the biggest conspiracy theorist on the interwebz or you know a lot of things. Lol

The former.....

MSUDawg99
09-21-2017, 02:54 PM

Welcome to the party! When I first heard that term, that's immediately what came to mind & have called it that ever since.

Token Bammer
09-21-2017, 03:04 PM

I wouldn't know. I don't find her kind entertaining and would never waste my time. I am very far removed from all things TV, music, and Hollywood.

TrapGame
09-21-2017, 03:15 PM
I just read the thread.

Again, filled with mass delusion.

You CHEATED!!! Dan didn't out you. Leo didn't out you. You outed yourselves with your brazen 17 you attitude to the freaking NCAA - WHILE THEY WERE STILL ON CAMPUS!!!

We did not have a breaking point. Three years of Nutt losing the EB and Dan gloating his off every November pushed YOU over the edge. You hired a glorified high school coach with zipper problems that didn't mind cheating in all kinds of ways.

The next ten years of worthless, craptastic ole miss football is on you. Not Dan, not Leo and sure as hell not Jackie Sherrill. YOU!!!

Tripp McNeely
09-21-2017, 04:01 PM
Are they really making up some shit about Mullen and a bastard child? Did I really just read that on their site? They are the most scared, desperate, sad people I've ever seen.

BulldogBear
09-21-2017, 04:02 PM

Hold on now. I'm fine with calling them the (soon to be) 2nd CUSA team in the state.