PDA

View Full Version : UGA interviewed Killaburger as an expert on MSU.

starkvegasdawg
09-20-2017, 07:53 PM
https://forum.dawgnation.com/discussion/2636/opposing-view-lines-of-scrimmage-give-miss-state-edge-over-uga-by-chip-towers

The comments show they gave no respect for us. Good.

MSUDawg99
09-20-2017, 07:58 PM
Will Sammon was also interviewed on their dawgnation podcast on vsporto. I don'tknow what Killtenburgers said but I'd bet the house that Sammons interview was better.

Mainly cause I don't plan to read anything Burgers says about us. He's dumber than a box of rocks.

Commercecomet24
09-20-2017, 08:03 PM
One of those idiots in the comments said we haven't seen their type of size and speed on defense. Wth? Doesn't he realize we play in the sec west against bama, lsu, auburn etc.? I would say we play more defenses with size and speed than uga playing in the crappy east,

Todd4State
09-20-2017, 08:09 PM
I LOL'd when I saw Killaburger and MSU expert in the title.

TrapGame
09-20-2017, 08:20 PM
Killaburger is an expert on what's on every menu in the Metro Jackson area, that's about it.

Skydawg1
09-20-2017, 08:20 PM
One of those idiots in the comments said we haven't seen their type of size and speed on defense. Wth? Doesn't he realize we play in the sec west against bama, lsu, auburn etc.? I would say we play more defenses with size and speed than uga playing in the crappy east,Looks like those poor UGA fans think Notre Dame is a good football team. Notre Dame would finish 6th in the EAST.

Commercecomet24
09-20-2017, 08:26 PM
Looks like those poor UGA fans think Notre Dame is a good football team. Notre Dame would finish 6th in the EAST.

Yeah ND might sneak past mizzou lol

ShotgunDawg
09-20-2017, 08:38 PM
I love how they belittle our schedule while the only team they've played is Notre Dame.

Does anyone want to compare the talent levels of Notre Dame and LSU?

Jack Lambert
09-20-2017, 09:21 PM
That wasn't bad. Lucky for the dog he hasn't been eaten.

msstatelp1
09-20-2017, 09:49 PM
Those comments need to go on the bulletin board. I'm sure our O line would like to hear that they've never faced a defense with GA's size and speed. Bet Simmons and the rest of the defense would be excited to know that they basically stand no chance against the GA offensive line.

Commercecomet24
09-20-2017, 10:02 PM
Those comments need to go on the bulletin board. I'm sure our O line would like to hear that they've never faced a defense with GA's size and speed. Bet Simmons and the rest of the defense would be excited to know that they basically stand no chance against the GA offensive line.

Right on! Yes we are done for sure. No chance against mighty uga, might as well cancel the trip lol

Coach007
09-20-2017, 10:11 PM
https://forum.dawgnation.com/discussion/2636/opposing-view-lines-of-scrimmage-give-miss-state-edge-over-uga-by-chip-towers

The comments show they gave no respect for us. Good.

https://media.giphy.com/media/jZY2wtKEGGdDa/giphy.gif

TUSK
09-20-2017, 10:55 PM
Damn. Where is TUSK on the "MSU expert list", then?

I feel a bit slighted ��

biggun
09-20-2017, 11:15 PM
Do those fools not realize that we are in the SEC WEST, The BEST division in college football thus we face Alabama and their world class size and speed every freaking year! What a bunch of clowns!!! Also, Bama and LSU both have larger and louder stadiums than the quiet as a church-house Fred Sanford Stadium. CHILD PLEASE!!!

Total Douchebags!!! WE HAVE TO KICK THE SH** OUT OF THOSE CLOWNS!!!!!

cheewgumm
09-20-2017, 11:28 PM
Those comments must be from young fans. They act like we are coming from the Sunbelt. We play in front of huge crowds every week.

State 34
UGA 14

preachermatt83
09-20-2017, 11:37 PM
Those comments are hilarious.. I don't guess they realize that UGA is known for their underachieving

Johnson85
09-21-2017, 12:25 AM
One of those idiots in the comments said we haven't seen their type of size and speed on defense. Wth? Doesn't he realize we play in the sec west against bama, lsu, auburn etc.? I would say we play more defenses with size and speed than uga playing in the crappy east,
Who takes the time to post on message boards but isn't a fan enough to know the teams in their own conference? And doesn't know whether they are in the strong division or weak division of the conference?

Barkman Turner Overdrive
09-21-2017, 06:23 AM
First of all, you should know that Kellenberger is a husband and a father to three sons

Killaburger reproduced? Reminds me of the old "someone else shot that beaver" joke.

Mimi's Babies
09-21-2017, 06:39 AM

Exactly why I believe that the East needs to be broken up. Put some of the loaded power houses in the East... THEN the East WILL CRY buckets of tears...

Corndawg
09-21-2017, 06:44 AM
Georgia Alum here, I've been lurking awhile, and decided to pop out of the woodwork. Comments were dumb. I think the opposing views weekly article is more just a beat writer or whoever Chip Towers can get to give a perspective on the game, rather than an "expert." The Dawgnation site is the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's UGA site and affiliated with www.seccountry.com, if that wasn't clear. I've got the utmost respect for the MSU football team. the two things that scare me the most are our Oline and Simmons. I don't think the oline is trash like many have stated but average or "up and down," would be accurate. The left tackle, Wynn is the best member. He's gone 54 plays without a passing pressure, if I'm remembering right. Right tackle is pretty good but makes mental mistakes (true freshman). Right Guard is getting better and is big and with dexterity (330). The weakness is center and left guard - no push. Regardless of what overserved fans might say, I think you've got the attention and respect of the Georgia team, I thought this article was neat, if you haven't seen it yet,

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/michael-barnett-enjoys-starring-role-in-preparing-uga-offense-for-mississippi-state

KentuckyDawg13
09-21-2017, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the laugh, some funny comments there. Over-confident fans, sort of like here...lol

It's going to be a nailbiter, folks.

Offshore Dawg
09-21-2017, 09:13 AM
Unfortunately there is no intelligence test given to be a parent, If so a lot of stupidity could be removed from the gene pool of the world

Howboutdemdogs
09-21-2017, 09:14 AM
I think I just pissed myself from laughing!

smootness
09-21-2017, 10:46 AM
Georgia Alum here, I've been lurking awhile, and decided to pop out of the woodwork. Comments were dumb. I think the opposing views weekly article is more just a beat writer or whoever Chip Towers can get to give a perspective on the game, rather than an "expert." The Dawgnation site is the Atlanta Journal-Constitution's UGA site and affiliated with www.seccountry.com, if that wasn't clear. I've got the utmost respect for the MSU football team. the two things that scare me the most are our Oline and Simmons. I don't think the oline is trash like many have stated but average or "up and down," would be accurate. The left tackle, Wynn is the best member. He's gone 54 plays without a passing pressure, if I'm remembering right. Right tackle is pretty good but makes mental mistakes (true freshman). Right Guard is getting better and is big and with dexterity (330). The weakness is center and left guard - no push. Regardless of what overserved fans might say, I think you've got the attention and respect of the Georgia team, I thought this article was neat, if you haven't seen it yet,

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/team-news/michael-barnett-enjoys-starring-role-in-preparing-uga-offense-for-mississippi-state

So he got an opposing view from an Ole Miss guy. Cool.