PDA

View Full Version : The "Burner phone" users are gone.

Bodaski
09-20-2017, 02:37 PM
Its easy to see why OM is not that concerned about the use of burner phones. Freeze, Farrar, Kiffin, and Harris are several coaches I would think would use burner phones based on their other violation of the ncaa rules. If Mars has any of those phones or phones from a recruit that kept his phone, then that is a horse of a different color. If Mars can produce a phone from when Freeze was their, then things may tale another twist. I guess time will tell.

Jack Lambert
09-20-2017, 02:49 PM
Maybe one of our signees was given a phone from Ole Miss.

Dawgowar
09-20-2017, 02:55 PM
Um, the coaches being there or being gone does not matter. A violation is a violation.

missouridawg
09-20-2017, 03:03 PM
Um, the coaches being there or being gone does not matter. A violation is a violation.

If it's proven fact, maybe like through a signed affidavit *yancywink*, and OM previously said to the NCAA that burner phones were not used.... then, I'd venture to guess the NCAA may have a few questions about "proactive and transparent" compliance policies.

Leeshouldveflanked
09-20-2017, 03:49 PM
What if their current head coach was using one?

starkvegasdawg
09-20-2017, 03:51 PM
If you evidence of a violation...

Mimi's Babies
09-20-2017, 05:01 PM
Hang on... things are happening behind the scenes....

Ask ole Current HC what he used to call for the illegal benefits... Surly it wasn't his psnl phone...

TXDawg
09-20-2017, 05:14 PM
Maybe one of our signees was given a phone from Ole Miss.

I sincerely hope Mars' affidavit is not from someone associated with our program. As much as they've overplayed the "MSU Conspiracy" narrative based on the SA39 stuff, we certainly don't need to give them another excuse to promote that story.