PDA

View Full Version : Addidas Shoes

Farmdawg
09-20-2017, 01:22 PM
Someone help me out here......I swear at one point I got an email saying something about being able to order Maroon and white addidas shoes similar to the ones the team is issued. I cant find it and I cant find anything on the addidas website about "Mississippi state shoes".

Reason I'm asking is my wife constantly talks about how much she would love a pair and she works with Fred Browns mom who wears his shoes to work nearly every day and I think my wife is super jealous. Id love to have the brownie points if I could find her a pair for her birthday in Nov.

Thanks!

mstatefan91
09-20-2017, 01:24 PM
Just search maroon Adidas shoes on google.

Tbonewannabe
09-20-2017, 01:25 PM
I might try either Maroon and Co. or the Lodge. I think both have the maroon adidas. I got a pair last year from Maroon and Co.

Dawgowar
09-20-2017, 01:32 PM
They no longer make the customizable MSU ones with the logo. I got a pair of maroon with white stripe ones for this season. Bought them on Amazon

Farmdawg
09-20-2017, 01:46 PM
They no longer make the customizable MSU ones with the logo. I got a pair of maroon with white stripe ones for this season. Bought them on Amazon

Were they actually "maroon" i've ordered "maroon" before and felt like an Alabama fan in Crimson once they came on. lol

Dawgbite
09-20-2017, 01:54 PM
Sportscenter in Starkville has them but I'll warn you, they are unisex shoes and they run small for men and large for women. I had to get a size larger than usual and my wife ended up with a size smaller than normal. Academy Sports had the womens Maroon 3 stripe on sale last week for 59.99.

BulldogDX55
09-20-2017, 02:25 PM
I bought some maroon and white boosts at Maroon and Co. this past Christmas and it is one of the best purchases I've ever made.

Drugdog
09-20-2017, 05:53 PM
Someone help me out here......I swear at one point I got an email saying something about being able to order Maroon and white addidas shoes similar to the ones the team is issued. I cant find it and I cant find anything on the addidas website about "Mississippi state shoes".

Reason I'm asking is my wife constantly talks about how much she would love a pair and she works with Fred Browns mom who wears his shoes to work nearly every day and I think my wife is super jealous. Id love to have the brownie points if I could find her a pair for her birthday in Nov.

Thanks!

Maybe if you learned how to spell "Adidas" correctly then maybe you could find them on Google.

Farmdawg
09-20-2017, 06:11 PM
Maybe if you learned how to spell "Adidas" correctly then maybe you could find them on Google.

There's always one ass in every crowd.....oh wait I misspelled that too. I meant smart ass.

Pretty sure I had no trouble finding the brand, just was wondering if they had the logo ones around still. Thanks for all the actual constructive answers.

Leroy Jenkins
09-20-2017, 06:22 PM
Those sneaky Germans just moved into 2nd place in athletic shoe sales as of last week.

Drugdog
09-20-2017, 06:36 PM
There's always one ass in every crowd.....oh wait I misspelled that too. I meant smart ass.

Pretty sure I had no trouble finding the brand, just was wondering if they had the logo ones around still. Thanks for all the actual constructive answers.

Reeelax dude, all in fun.

IMissJack
09-20-2017, 08:15 PM
The maroon shoes part of the team were wearing Sat night were very nice.

Lord McBuckethead
09-21-2017, 08:36 AM

But it is true. Spelling the word correctly would typically get you better results.

Also there may be two smart asses or so in here.

shrimp
09-21-2017, 10:33 AM
SportCenter in Starkville has mens maroon Adidas. Not sure about womens.

Thanks!