PDA

View Full Version : DawgNation Daily Podcast -Fitz might not be the thing UGA has to worry about the most

ScoobaDawg
09-19-2017, 03:25 PM
Good podcast from UGA... lots of credit to MSU defense.
Only need to listen till 10 minute mark, Dan comes on at the 12 minute mark.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/dawgnation-daily/georgia-football-podcast-uga-nick-fitzgerald-09-19-2017

TrapGame
09-19-2017, 03:47 PM
So, this guy says since Brandon Wimbush was a dual threat QB for ND that the UGA defense bottled up, the same will hold true for Fitz. Sounds like a flawed analogy.

smootness
09-19-2017, 03:59 PM
So, this guy says since Brandon Wimbush was a dual threat QB for ND that the UGA defense bottled up, the same will hold true for Fitz. Sounds like a flawed analogy.

Is that what they said? It looks to me like they're saying that Fitzgerald isn't the only thing they have to worry about, not that they don't have to worry about Fitzgerald.

But UGA's run D is elite, that is definitely a concern for us.

TrapGame
09-19-2017, 04:02 PM
Is that what they said? It looks to me like they're saying that Fitzgerald isn't the only thing they have to worry about, not that they don't have to worry about Fitzgerald.

But UGA's run D is elite, that is definitely a concern for us.

He said he didn't think the UGA defense would have a problem with Fitz running because they bottled up Wimbush at ND. But, on the other hand, he was pumping are defense up and telling UGA fans we've got plenty of talent on D, so look out Jake Fromm. I think he feels like it will be a pretty low scoring game.

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2017, 04:22 PM
He said he didn't think the UGA defense would have a problem with Fitz running because they bottled up Wimbush at ND. But, on the other hand, he was pumping are defense up and telling UGA fans we've got plenty of talent on D, so look out Jake Fromm. I think he feels like it will be a pretty low scoring game.

Comparing Whimbush to Fitz is like comparing a Jeep to a Hummer

Both are duel threat but hardly the same.

TrapGame
09-19-2017, 04:22 PM
Comparing Whimbush to Fitz is like comparing a Jeep to a Hummer

Both are duel threat but hardly the same.

BINGO!!!

Commercecomet24
09-19-2017, 04:27 PM
WTH is a Wimbush? sounds like an animal from the Australian outback.