PDA

View Full Version : Byron Cowart Leaving Auburn

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2017, 07:30 AM
Former #1overall recruit Byron Cowart is leaving Auburn.

This is the kid OM thought they had bought off.

This is the type of player you get when you make promises in the recruiting process. Mullen recruits the way he does to specifically make sure guys like Byron Cowart don't sign with MSU

BulldogBear
09-19-2017, 08:10 AM
This is the way to do it. I hope everyone can see that now. Real dynasties are built slowly.

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2017, 08:13 AM
Boy, Auburn is turning into a dumpster fire. That's two players in two days

HSVDawg
09-19-2017, 08:53 AM
Wow. As the Plains burn. Had Cowart been playing a lot?

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2017, 08:55 AM
Wow. As the Plains burn. Had Cowart been playing a lot?

I think he played a lot but didn't make an impact.

He played & practiced like he was owed something. Working hard & competing for playing time wasn't in his DNA

HSVDawg
09-19-2017, 09:15 AM
I think he played a lot but didn't make an impact.

He played & practiced like he was owed something. Working hard & competing for playing time wasn't in his DNA

Ok. So not really a big loss for them?

ShotgunDawg
09-19-2017, 09:17 AM
Ok. So not really a big loss for them?

Nah. Hurts their 5 years recruiting average on the Matrix though*

parabrave
09-19-2017, 09:38 AM
Speaking of meltdowns go visit the aubbie boards. They are going berserk on Gus.

Pollodawg
09-19-2017, 09:44 AM
This is why I don't agree with what Walker said on his podcast yesterday for SEC Country. Auburn had to have a late TD to make the score semi "respectable" verses Mercer. 17ing Mercer. How is that a harder test that UGA?

HoopsDawg
09-19-2017, 09:49 AM
This is the way to do it. I hope everyone can see that now. Real dynasties are built slowly.

Never had a problem with our recruiting except for O-line. And the past 3 years at WR.

Spiderman
09-19-2017, 09:56 AM
Former #1overall recruit Byron Cowart is leaving Auburn.

This is the kid OM thought they had bought off.

This is the type of player you get when you make promises in the recruiting process. Mullen recruits the way he does to specifically make sure guys like Byron Cowart don't sign with MSU

C'mon now, I'm sure Mullen offered him and I'm sure he wouldn't give us the time of day. You may later pass on a kid but I guarantee you at least recruit him.