PDA

View Full Version : Nobody is eating crow

Dawg61
09-18-2017, 10:45 PM
what's up with that?? A whole bunch of y'all gave us zero shot against LSU and we made them blow snotbubbles and get themselves kicked outta the game. LSU got that ass WHOOPED!! Don't go hiding now probably gonna have to eat more crow the next two weeks so ya need to eat this big bowl first. Wouldn't want all that crow to pile up on ya.

msstate7
09-18-2017, 10:49 PM
There's one notable random poster that gave bulldawg28 34 kinds of hell over the prediction we'd beat lsu.

TaleofTwoDogs
09-18-2017, 10:50 PM
State fans tend to eat their crow in private otherwise everybody in the trailer park will be upset if you don't share that delicacy. Just the way it is in maroon nation.

Bothrops
09-18-2017, 10:53 PM
Nobody saw that coming, so everyone was extremely pleasantly surprised. Let's focus on Georgia now.

BeardoMSU
09-18-2017, 10:59 PM
There's one notable random poster that gave bulldawg28 34 kinds of hell over the prediction we'd beat lsu.

Well....to his credit, he went absent a while ago....the sabbatical started suspiciously close to getting into a twitter spat with some OM bird that ended on not the best circumstances. Just sayin'.

Commercecomet24
09-18-2017, 11:01 PM
Well....to his credit, he went absent a while ago....the sabbatical started suspiciously close to getting into a twitter spat with some OM bird that ended on not the best circumstances. Just sayin'.

Hadn't heard that but I don't do twitter. Interesting

Liverpooldawg
09-19-2017, 08:23 AM
what's up with that?? A whole bunch of y'all gave us zero shot against LSU and we made them blow snotbubbles and get themselves kicked outta the game. LSU got that ass WHOOPED!! Don't go hiding now probably gonna have to eat more crow the next two weeks so ya need to eat this big bowl first. Wouldn't want all that crow to pile up on ya.

You can't help it can you.

dawgday166
09-19-2017, 08:31 AM

Coach deserves a shout out too. He seems to have pre-analyzed this team to a tee. Both of these guys were all over how this team would shape up (at least so far).

Dawgtini
09-19-2017, 10:30 AM
+1 ISWYDT

Coldsleeve Jr.
09-19-2017, 10:43 AM

Same person said we should fire Mullen at beginning of 2016 using the double secret trust fund, so...

tcdog70
09-19-2017, 10:44 AM
i ain't eating nothing. i said we would beat their ass. To beat MSU you must have an elite QB. Etling just sux. i also said preseason in our prediction poll that we might win them all. Bama does't scare Me. We should have won 8 games last year with the shittiest defense ever. Now The Defense is our shining STAR. Plus we now have a dude that can kick a simple ass field goal. As long as Fitz stays healthy we should win. Right now I'm a wooly M'fer.

Commercecomet24
09-19-2017, 10:44 AM
Same person said we should fire Mullen at beginning of 2016 using the double secret trust fund, so...

No he didn't want him fired, he just wanted Mullen to leave lol**********