PDA

View Full Version : Pay Shea's Dad

ShotgunDawg
09-18-2017, 01:27 PM
Can't win with people like this. It's all about me & not about we with them.

https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/366/639/7639366.jpg

IMissJack
09-18-2017, 01:34 PM
They probably need to get used to it.

Commercecomet24
09-18-2017, 01:35 PM
That right there about sums up the type people they have in their program. I just can't see Fitz's dad or Dak's family doing something like that. The bears never disappoint lol smh

Sacrifice
09-18-2017, 01:36 PM
What a mess

Dallas_Dawg
09-18-2017, 01:42 PM
I just went and looked it up and it's still there. Not a good look for Facebook.***
Shea Nae Nae's page is public too. Interesting that he says he works at "NFL quarterback"
Just cause you are getting paid Shea, doesn't mean you are an NFL QB.

Beaver
09-18-2017, 01:47 PM
Hard to be a team player when the games don't matter. If Shea stays at OM, he will never play a meaningful snap. Think about that. Not excusing Shea's dad...Just saying I can see why someone like Shea's dad would be pissed. He doesn't care about OM, he only cares if OM makes his son look good.

AlSwearengen
09-18-2017, 01:47 PM
That right there about sums up the type people they have in their program. I just can't see Fitz's dad or Dak's family doing something like that. The bears never disappoint lol smh

I seem to remember talk that some of the rebel boosters had just about gotten tired of daddy Patterson back when they were being recruited. He would show up at the various tailgates with his hand out constantly. That bunch has to be loving where they have found themselves.

JoseBrown
09-18-2017, 01:57 PM
I just went and looked it up and it's still there. Not a good look for Facebook.***
Shea Nae Nae's page is public too. Interesting that he says he works at "NFL quarterback"
Just cause you are getting paid Shea, doesn't mean you are an NFL QB.

Since he's getting paid and playing in college I guess that makes him a 'professional college quarterback' instead of an NFL quarterback. Lol...

He won't make it to the Egg Bowl. Either injured or quit. After Cal did that to that great offense, just wait till SEC defenses get a hold of them.

Commercecomet24
09-18-2017, 02:00 PM
I seem to remember talk that some of the rebel boosters had just about gotten tired of daddy Patterson back when they were being recruited. He would show up at the various tailgates with his hand out constantly. That bunch has to be loving where they have found themselves.

We say it on here a lot but it's so true, once you start down that road of buying players, you don't own them, they own you. The 30 for 30 about SMU just lays it all out. They got busted but they still had players on "contract" so they couldn't stop paying them. The players owned them and the program. Heck eventhe Governor of Texas was involved in it. The bears are SMU 2.0 accept probable worse.

MadDawg
09-18-2017, 02:03 PM
Give me players that want to play for MSU. Hired guns only ever care about themselves. I'd rather have a high 4* that wants to be a part of something at MSU than a 5* going to the highest bidder that already claims he's a "NFL QB".

Could there be a better example of what separates us from the school up north?

whosyourdawgy
09-18-2017, 02:07 PM
I wonder if he typed that from his kitchen table at his rent free house on the coast?

Commercecomet24
09-18-2017, 02:12 PM
MadDawg makes a great point. The football teams and players that play for each school are almost a perfect representation of each schools alumni and fanbase. We are the hard working, blue collar types who don't expect anything to be given to us and then you have unm, the self-proclaimed elite, arrogant who feel entitled to everything.

Commercecomet24
09-18-2017, 02:12 PM
Give me players that want to play for MSU. Hired guns only ever care about themselves. I'd rather have a high 4* that wants to be a part of something at MSU than a 5* going to the highest bidder that already claims he's a "NFL QB".

Rep given!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-18-2017, 02:15 PM

Lifetime of Reps given!!^^^^

Big4Dawg
09-18-2017, 02:18 PM
Doesn't his other son coach there too? Ouch

fader2103
09-18-2017, 02:29 PM
Has been deleted!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-18-2017, 02:37 PM
Has been deleted!
...But screenshots are forever.

Coldsleeve Jr.
09-18-2017, 02:39 PM
Has been deleted!

lulz

whosyourdawgy
09-18-2017, 02:44 PM

Yes he does. Freeze wasn't stupid in doing things like this. Hiring a brother, giving a brother a scholly that never plays football, giving a scholly to a 5 star friend and then letting him go once the kid got on campus

BigEasyDawg
09-18-2017, 02:46 PM
When you do something illegal to get someone, they have the hand over you. "if you don't give me what I want, I will rat you out".

Thats not a good place to be in.

Bully13
09-18-2017, 02:46 PM
The father of qb should not post that, looked like he was drunk too.

Lord McBuckethead
09-18-2017, 02:49 PM

Coach is such a strong word.

Commercecomet24
09-18-2017, 02:49 PM
Coach is such a strong word.

Pimp might be a better word lol

Dolphus Raymond
09-18-2017, 02:54 PM
Luke had better start doing something to rein-in this type shit, or he is going to completely lose this team by early October. No, under no circumstances could I envision the father of one of our players publicly calling-out our coaches/players on social media. The rot is starting to set in, and only Divine intervention can prevent a total collapse of the Ole Miss football team. Damn, what a God-awful mess they have in Oxford.

BulldogBear
09-18-2017, 02:54 PM
Wow, they won't win another game this season. Not even against ULL.

Commercecomet24
09-18-2017, 02:57 PM
Question is in which game does shea sustain a "season ending injury"?

msstate7
09-18-2017, 03:16 PM
Pimp might be a better word lol

Exactly

msstate7
09-18-2017, 03:17 PM
Luke had better start doing something to rein-in this type shit, or he is going to completely lose this team by early October. No, under no circumstances could I envision the father of one of our players publicly calling-out our coaches/players on social media. The rot is starting to set in, and only Devine intervention can prevent a total collapse of the Ole Miss football team. Damn, what a God-awful mess they have in Oxford.

What can he do? Everyone knows he's got no real future there

Mimi's Babies
09-18-2017, 03:23 PM
There are two dad's that are very similar about their mouths.... and there last names are Patterson and Brown... Need I say more?

Mimi's Babies
09-18-2017, 03:29 PM
Luke had better start doing something to rein-in this type shit, or he is going to completely lose this team by early October. No, under no circumstances could I envision the father of one of our players publicly calling-out our coaches/players on social media. The rot is starting to set in, and only Divine intervention can prevent a total collapse of the Ole Miss football team. Damn, what a God-awful mess they have in Oxford.

How can he rein in anyone when he is guilty of illegal activities... Om fans, boosters and some parents are totally out of control...

Randolph Dupree
09-18-2017, 03:46 PM
I said it before, 2 wins is the ceiling for this team. This is pretty much unfolding the way we figured it would. One tough loss and it all goes to $h**. After Bama, and UA the situation will continue to get worse and by the time ULALA rolls into town they won't be able to gather themselves to eek out another win.

Reaping the benefits of excessive pay for play

Turfdawg67
09-18-2017, 05:26 PM

While I wholeheartedly agree with this... it seems to be forgotten when we "lose" a player like AJ. When the fact is we did what we needed too but walked away when his hand was out.

Bothrops
09-18-2017, 05:32 PM
They had better pay up, to hold up their end of the bargain.

shannondawg
09-18-2017, 05:32 PM
Everyone knows what stage mom means. Would football Daddy mean the same thing in football?

parabrave
09-18-2017, 05:37 PM
Right now Shea is more ready for the CFL than the NFL. Dad better be selling his kids service to a QB school so he can start once the OM players are to be released. Where did Wentz go to Oh yeah Shea is going to love North Dakota.

Reason2succeed
09-18-2017, 05:54 PM
Right now Shea is more ready for the CFL than the NFL. Dad better be selling his kids service to a QB school so he can start once the OM players are to be released. Where did Wentz go to Oh yeah Shea is going to love North Dakota.

OM wasn't preparing Shea for the NFL. In the NFL you have to know more than 28 plays.

Todd4State
09-18-2017, 06:21 PM

It needs to be someone- but I doubt it will be Luke. He's just as all in as any of them- heck he's in the NOA.

You are correct that it's going to take someone cleaning house to do it. If there's a silver lining to probation for them it's that the "7 on 7 football families" will eventually graduate or transfer out. Of course they won't be able to add much talent so it's a double edged sword for them.

To add to what other's have said about Patterson developing and the NFL- I imagine that his Dad is under the delusion that his son is so good he'll pick up the West Coast/Spread systems that permeate the NFL without any problem despite the fact that he has been running what amounts to a high school offense for the past two years. I wouldn't be shocked at all if his offense at IMG Academy was more complex and prepared him better for the NFL than what he is running now.

Or maybe the plan all along was to fleece Ole Miss for a couple of years, take the money and then run to USC. Who knows?

Todd4State
09-18-2017, 06:22 PM
OM wasn't preparing Shea for the NFL. In the NFL you have to know more than 28 plays.

Bill Walsh used to script 25 alone to start a game. In the 80's. I imagine that it is only more complex now than it was then.

Todd4State
09-18-2017, 06:25 PM
Everyone knows what stage mom means. Would football Daddy mean the same thing in football?

Yes. Of course, me being a huge baseball fan equates it more to travel ball Dad's. All the same thing though.

It's sad in a way because Patterson has talent. But everyone can see that it's not getting developed. And because of that he is probably going to flame out- like Treadwell, Nkemdiche, and etc.

Todd4State
09-18-2017, 06:28 PM
What can he do? Everyone knows he's got no real future there

Leave before he gets hurt worse and loses more time. And be thankful that he at least has a redshirt year to still use. Honestly if it were me, I would quit and find the best private QB coach I could find and work out with him the rest of the season. Latch on somewhere else like Michigan, USC, Miami, etc. with a really good QB developer. Redshirt and learn the system and take over in 2019.

Commercecomet24
09-18-2017, 06:33 PM
Bill Walsh used to script 25 alone to start a game. In the 80's. I imagine that it is only more complex now than it was then.

Belichik has more 2 point conversion plays than unm has plays lol

Behrdawg
09-18-2017, 07:17 PM
When it's announced that players can transfer without penalty, Patterson will be the first to go. His dads post is your proof