PDA

View Full Version : Bears are jealous of our defense. And I understand completely

starkvegasdawg
09-17-2017, 07:37 PM
It's nice having a strength and conditioning program that's more than a elementary PE class.

From nafoom:
But one of the things that can't be overcome in just preparation is the fact our team looks so small compared to other SEC teams. When you look at the bastards in Starkville, their entire defense looks like men. Our linebackers look like Big high school players. Our defense of line looks too heavy and short, but when you look at people like the woman beater Jefferson, he looks like a grown as man.

civildawg
09-17-2017, 07:39 PM
2-3 years ago I was jealous of their defense

Matt3467
09-17-2017, 07:40 PM
It's nice having a strength and conditioning program that's more than a elementary PE class.

From nafoom:
But one of the things that can't be overcome in just preparation is the fact our team looks so small compared to other SEC teams. When you look at the bastards in Starkville, their entire defense looks like men. Our linebackers look like Big high school players. Our defense of line looks too heavy and short, but when you look at people like the woman beater Jefferson, he looks like a grown as man.

Sounds like he got his education from TSUN.

tireddawg
09-17-2017, 07:40 PM
Jefferson? They are grown men.

Reason2succeed
09-17-2017, 07:41 PM
When you pay players and have to beg them to workout that's what happens. If he thinks it's bad now tell him to wait another season or so when they are a full walk on team.*

JoseBrown
09-17-2017, 07:44 PM
And not to mention their coaches now are poster boys for the "peter principle".

Leroy Jenkins
09-17-2017, 08:40 PM
Ah yes, the "defense of line" my favorite position group.

Todd4State
09-17-2017, 08:48 PM
When you pay players and have to beg them to workout that's what happens. If he thinks it's bad now tell him to wait another season or so when they are a full walk on team.*

Exactly. When you pay players they own you too.

Commercecomet24
09-17-2017, 08:52 PM
I think you saw the beginning of some of the bears quitting last night. Mercs gonna bail on you when the fund over. Yes those players own the bears.

ShotgunDawg
09-17-2017, 08:58 PM
The Bears were built like a Matt Millen Lions team

They bought at ton of players but had a bad GM.

Outside of falling into Kimchee, Conner, & Haynes, they spent all their money on glamour positions.

Football teams are built from the inside out.

Commercecomet24
09-17-2017, 09:32 PM
The Bears were built like a Matt Millen Lions team

They bought at ton of players but had a bad GM.

Outside of falling into Kimchee, Conner, & Haynes, they spent all their money on glamour positions.

Football teams are built from the inside out.

Very good analogy.

Pollodawg
09-17-2017, 09:47 PM
That's because our defense is men, little boys.

Pollodawg
09-17-2017, 09:48 PM
I see the butt fingerer played some last night as well.

Todd4State
09-17-2017, 10:42 PM
I think you saw the beginning of some of the bears quitting last night. Mercs gonna bail on you when the fund over. Yes those players own the bears.

They don't have anything to play for really. They don't know who the coach is going to be or how bad their sanctions are going to be either. They beat South Alabama and UT-Martin on talent alone pretty much- and if they didn't have Shea and AJ Brown who knows how those two games turn out?

Commercecomet24
09-17-2017, 11:03 PM
They don't have anything to play for really. They don't know who the coach is going to be or how bad their sanctions are going to be either. They beat South Alabama and UT-Martin on talent alone pretty much- and if they didn't have Shea and AJ Brown who knows how those two games turn out?

Yep. And I've seen more structured offenses in the backyard.

Drugs Delaney
09-18-2017, 06:02 AM
I see the butt fingerer played some last night as well.

Me too, he's very good at holding receivers

Mimi's Babies
09-18-2017, 06:54 AM
It's really easy... Our young Men are just that young men. But this past summer these young men were working with strength and conditioning. Times spent working out instead of looking for the BAGMAN. 2 of the guys, I know, are ripped. There's a huge difference in their bodies which have gone from high schooler's to young men. It's called work ethics. Not only on the field but in the classroom. At the other school I see now difference maybe even softer. After all he never wanted to be hit on the field. #HAILSTATE.