PDA

View Full Version : Question for the board (others claim of our cheating)

No BS Dawg
09-17-2017, 12:50 PM
OM fans claim proof that we are cheating as well. I know and understand their epic butthurt over their current situation and that Leo is tied into ONE of their 15 level one violations and that they have zero credibility in anything they say... My question is has any proof ever been brought to light and validated? I guess I could have missed something, but where/what is it?! I feel certain if there was any proof of our wrong doing the clarion ledger would take a break from their OM circle jerk to front page it and Bracky would be institutionalized. Thanks in advance for the responses.

SailingDawg
09-17-2017, 12:56 PM
No. We recruit 3 and 4 stars and develop them into a team. OM tried to bring in a bunch of elites and couldn't handle their talent or their behavior.

Apoplectic
09-17-2017, 01:24 PM
when you buy a player they own you. when a player commits to you then you own them. you can tell the difference on the field. you 17up and pay the price from the coaches and the player knows it. when u are bought the coaches pay the price because there's no leverage. for real life examples see kimchees, paidwell, and brown. they don't have any respect for the team or coaches.

Commercecomet24
09-17-2017, 01:46 PM
First unm laughs at our recruits because they don't have enough "stars" and they wouldn't have them. Now because they get busted they say we are buying same said players. Yeah right, nice try bears.

defiantdog
09-17-2017, 02:04 PM
Hoyett and Fitz were both 2 stars, we have a walk-on kicker, we yet again have an MLB that played qb in high school (Dez), and the majority of our out of state players are Juco guys. Where are we cheating?

RougeDawg
09-17-2017, 03:15 PM
Hoyett and Fitz were both 2 stars, we have a walk-on kicker, we yet again have an MLB that played qb in high school (Dez), and the majority of our out of state players are Juco guys. Where are we cheating?

The scoreboard?

chef dixon
09-17-2017, 03:19 PM
They are running a pop warner offense and just lost to a terrible Cal team while we just bitch slapped LSU, what do you expect their narrative to be?

TrapGame
09-17-2017, 03:20 PM

If you read that trash on nafoom we're the dirty program. We buy players too. It's so delusional.

BulldogBear
09-17-2017, 03:26 PM
If you read that trash on nafoom we're the dirty program. We buy players too. It's so delusional.

Psychological Projection

Reason2succeed
09-17-2017, 03:28 PM
AJ Brown their star WR is from Starkville and has only known MSU under Mullen for the last 9 years but he chose to go to OM over his hometown team but we are the ones cheating in recruiting?!?!?!?!?!?

Are you 17ing kidding me?!?!?!?

If we are cheating we are the WORST EVER just off that one example!!!

Sh!tbirds are letting it come out of their mouth.

On second thought what this really is is their fear coming out sideways at us. They KNOW in their sh!tbird hearts that State unencumbered by their shenanigans is about to go on an epic run. They are afraid as they should be.

ShotgunDawg
09-17-2017, 03:32 PM
Another thing, when you go to 8 straight bowl games, you tend to recruit better.

When you go 2-10 & then 6-6 & then recruit the #1 player at his position at 4 different positions, it kind of raises red flags.

ScoobaDawg
09-17-2017, 03:50 PM
Seriously this shit needs no validity. There is no proof we are cheating anywhere. The CL would swoop down on it so fast. Bracky would suspend everyone involved pro-actively for a year.

Don't bring this shit off here from any board... just gives them something to point at.