PDA

View Full Version : Time to look at UGA.... A harder match up for us. Macth up per ESPN gives us edge

Coach007
09-17-2017, 10:26 AM
Going to watch their games today with a little more focus, but it seems to me they are very balanced and their QB is decent, but not challenged.

Will be interested in seeing what's up!

ShotgunDawg
09-17-2017, 10:41 AM
Find out if they can block Simmons.

If not, they are in trouble

bulldawg28
09-17-2017, 10:46 AM
Georgia is not a harder matchup for us. The only advantage they have is the home crowd.

Dawgology
09-17-2017, 10:47 AM
Yeah...that will be a true test for us. The next few weeks could make the difference between a 9-3 season or an 11-1 season for us.

What a great problem to have.

Cooterpoot
09-17-2017, 10:52 AM
Their offense is way better than LSU. Defense is similar but more disciplined and experienced. Going to be a battle.

PassInterference
09-17-2017, 10:54 AM
Watched UGA highlights. They are a lot better passing team than LSU. Chubb might be better than Guice.

QuadrupleOption
09-17-2017, 10:59 AM
Going to watch their games today with a little more focus, but it seems to me they are very balanced and their QB is decent, but not challenged.

Will be interested in seeing what's up!

I like our chances.

BuckyIsAB****
09-17-2017, 11:00 AM
Comparing games is silly sometimes, but the team I saw struggle with Notre Dame and get a 1 pt win will have issues with us. Other than that I dont know a lot about them. They are better at QB than LSwho and RB is about equal. I would say about equal on D as well, maybe LSwho with an edge there

ShotgunDawg
09-17-2017, 11:03 AM
Watched UGA highlights. They are a lot better passing team than LSU. Chubb might be better than Guice.

Georgia is a really good team, but they aren't as talented as LSU.

WSOPdawg
09-17-2017, 11:13 AM
Before last night, I was thinking the UGA was our best chance for a win in this 3-game stretch. Now that we know our D is legit, I like our chances of stopping UGA's offense much better than I like their D stopping Fitz and company.

mparkerfd20
09-17-2017, 12:06 PM
Yeah...that will be a true test for us. The next few weeks could make the difference between a 9-3 season or an 11-1 season for us.

What a great problem to have.

11-1?? I ain't conceding shit to Bama yet!

bulldawg28
09-17-2017, 12:22 PM

That's what I'm talking about.

smootness
09-17-2017, 12:25 PM
Georgia is a really good team, but they aren't as talented as LSU.

Agreed. Chubb is great, but this version of him post-injury is not as good as Guice. And I disagree that they're a better passing team. Fromm struggled at times against ND.

RougeDawg
09-17-2017, 12:29 PM
No way Georgia is better than LSU. Our most difficult games go as listed Bama, Auburn, LSU, Georgia..... off, OM.

Coackjek
09-17-2017, 01:18 PM
The big think I have seen mentioned yet is how many time LSU shot themselves in the foot last night. They had way too many personal fouls and several passes that were on the money and dropped. These passes would have extended their drives and it could have had a huge impact on the final score. But with that being said we got into Etlings head early which rushed his throws ultimately throwing off his timing.

TrapGame
09-17-2017, 01:48 PM
No way Georgia is better than LSU. Our most difficult games go as listed Bama, Auburn, LSU, Georgia..... off, OM.

Gonna disagree RD. AU should be behind LSU and Georgia. Even playing like diarrhea AU should never been in a fight with Mercer.

RougeDawg
09-17-2017, 02:00 PM
Gonna disagree RD. AU should be behind LSU and Georgia. Even playing like diarrhea AU should never been in a fight with Mercer.

We can agree to disagree. I'm basing it simply on the Jimmy's and Joe's and their maximum potential. We are 3rd in the west I that category. LSU is 4th. We did what was expected last night from my analysis. We should win every game rest of year except Bama and Auburn based on the same assessment that I concluded we would blow out LSU last night. I'm not changing up my formula for predictions. As was stated before the season, Bama is our toughest foe with auburn being close behind.

Not saying we can't win either of them but we are behind the 8 ball with each of them and the gap is closing on Auburn.

Percho
09-17-2017, 02:01 PM

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you........................................