PDA

View Full Version : My son in the Army had a bet with one of his NCOs, a big LSU guy

BulldogBear
09-17-2017, 09:29 AM
The bet was for 200 pushups this morning. When he went to bed it was 7-7. When he woke up he saw the score in my message and thought he was dreaming. You gotta remember we've only beaten LSU 2 times previously in his lifetime and one of them he was 3. So, he enjoyed today but said all the LSU guy says is how badly LSU must suck.

My son remarked how we are the barometer of all of college football. It's like we put out the same team, the control group if you will, and every one else is compared to us. I call it the myth of the down year.

So, get ready to listen all week to how bad the Tigers must be. And half of those you here it from are liable to be our own folks.

QuadrupleOption
09-17-2017, 09:32 AM
Yup. And when we beat Georgia next week all we'll hear is how they were overrated and they suck too.

Mimi's Babies
09-17-2017, 10:42 AM
Please thank your son for his service. Wish he could send a video of the give receiving the punishment.

msstatelp1
09-17-2017, 11:15 AM
The bet was for 200 pushups this morning. When he went to bed it was 7-7. When he woke up he saw the score in my message and thought he was dreaming. You gotta remember we've only beaten LSU 2 times previously in his lifetime and one of them he was 3. So, he enjoyed today but said all the LSU guy says is how badly LSU must suck.

My son remarked how we are the barometer of all of college football. It's like we put out the same team, the control group if you will, and every one else is compared to us. I call it the myth of the down year.

So, get ready to listen all week to how bad the Tigers must be. And half of those you here it from are liable to be our own folks.

Tell your son that after his NCO does the 200 to do 201.

Gutter Cobreh
09-17-2017, 11:29 AM
Tell your son that after his NCO does the 200 to do 37.

FIFY

To the OP, please express to your son our appreciation for his service!!