PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on the LSU game & team as a whole after tonight (Sorry, it's long)

CadaverDawg
09-17-2017, 12:07 AM
The wool, that is. There's only one thought....

Hail Damn State

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article6371877.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Australian-wooly-sheep-shorn-of-record-breaking-fleece.jpg

BeardoMSU
09-17-2017, 12:09 AM
Love it, CD. I'm right there with ya, bud.
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/cheers_law_and_order.gif

Commercecomet24
09-17-2017, 12:14 AM
Great post, Cadaver!

KB21
09-17-2017, 12:35 AM
This team has something special about it. What I'd say is this. Don't over analyze things. Just enjoy it.

It's going to be hard to sleep tonight with this constant ringing in my ears.

ShotgunDawg
09-17-2017, 12:49 AM
This team has something special about it. What I'd say is this. Don't over analyze things. Just enjoy it.

It's going to be hard to sleep tonight with this constant ringing in my ears.

They have swagger.

This team has more fun playing football than any team in recent memory.

The 2014 was outstanding, but I thought they pressed a little when the pressure mounted.

This team may do the same, but something seems different. We seem a little more dynamic on defense & offense with Fitz's running.

The 2014 team had nothing like Simmons. Remember that was Chris Jones' down year

Lastly, & who knows if this will last, but this team has no selfishness. These guy have good heads on their shoulders & play for each other. Even when we've been really good, sometimes selfishness has creeped int

CadaverDawg
09-17-2017, 07:23 AM
They have swagger.

This team has more fun playing football than any team in recent memory.

The 2014 was outstanding, but I thought they pressed a little when the pressure mounted.

This team may do the same, but something seems different. We seem a little more dynamic on defense & offense with Fitz's running.

The 2014 team had nothing like Simmons. Remember that was Chris Jones' down year

Lastly, & who knows if this will last, but this team has no selfishness. These guy have good heads on their shoulders & play for each other. Even when we've been really good, sometimes selfishness has creeped int

Swagger is a good word to describe our D this year for sure. They bring a confidence and energy like we haven't seen since Joe Lee Dunn's best D's here. They look like they enjoy football again, and can't wait to bust heads. I love this defense.

Dawgology
09-17-2017, 08:51 AM
What was great was seeing Fitz and Simmons laughing it up together on the sideline. Leaders and teammates. That's a good sign.

Wait Fitz and Simmons...

Anyone watch Agents of SHIELD? There is an opportunity there.