PDA

View Full Version : So.... Uh....What Do We Do With Hev?

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2017, 11:24 PM
That sand bagging son of a bitch just put together possibly the best performance by any OL in the SEC thus far this year.

So, what do we make or do with him?

If he recruited well, we may be a perennial playoff contender, but, since he currently doesn't, what is our current opinion of him?

I mean, if you consider actual results on the football field to be more important than recruiting, he's a boardline elite offensive line coach.

It's confusing & I'm drunk

mstatefan91
09-16-2017, 11:26 PM
Yeah not the night for this conversation

Hail State Shotgun!

Liverpooldawg
09-16-2017, 11:33 PM
That sand bagging son of a bitch just put together possibly the best performance by any OL in the SEC thus far this year.

If he recruited well, we may be a perennial playoff contender, but, since he currently doesn't, what is our current opinion of him?

I mean, if you consider actual results on the football field to be more important than recruiting, he's a boardline elite offensive line coach.

Based on tonight you extened his contract.

AROB44
09-17-2017, 02:36 AM

Are you telling me that there are people (outside of OM) who actually believe that BS?

PassInterference
09-17-2017, 02:41 AM
Sign him up for the Dale Carnagie class. Then the Steven Covey class. Send him to every "how not to be an ass, but be friendly and have strangers like you" class and maybe he'll learn to recruit at a high level.

Because he can coach OL.