PDA

View Full Version : I put the Grantham for Sirmon trade as 1 of most lopsided ever

Tbonewannabe
09-16-2017, 10:06 PM
Babe Ruth trade to the Yankees might be the only one worse. Clemson is just running at will now on Louisville. Petrino is a moron for letting Grantham go.

RocketDawg
09-16-2017, 10:08 PM
Last time I checked, Clemson had put up 40 on Sirmon. We definitely got the better end of the trade.

msbulldog
09-16-2017, 10:09 PM
Thank John Cohen for telling Dan, go spend what you need to get the DC that will help us win.

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2017, 10:10 PM
It's like Cowboys trade of Hershal Walker in the late 80s.

It defines dynastys and championships.

ScoobaDawg
09-16-2017, 10:12 PM
Guys stop..it wasn't a trade.. Mullen went out and got the best coach he could and paid top dollar... it's showing.
Louisville went stupid and hired Sirmon.. for who knows what reason..

Turfdawg67
09-16-2017, 10:44 PM
Babe Ruth trade to the Yankees might be the only one worse. Clemson is just running at will now on Louisville. Petrino is a moron for letting Grantham go.

Guys stop..it wasn't a trade.. Mullen went out and got the best coach he could and paid top dollar... it's showing.
Louisville went stupid and hired Sirmon.. for who knows what reason..

Reason was Grantham didn't take crap off of Petrino. Bobby needed someone to kiss his butt, he has devolved and hopefully Mullen has evolved.

Liverpooldawg
09-16-2017, 10:50 PM

I think the debate is still open there, we obviously got the best of this one, that AIN'T debatable. As for the Ruth trade, early returns indicate Louisville is the Sox in this one,

Turfdawg67
09-16-2017, 11:24 PM
633 yards... I don't miss Sirmon's sorry a$$ defense at all.