PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun's Thoughts on Game

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2017, 09:25 PM
We are a top 5 team

Best I've seen us play in 20 years & that includes the 2014 season.

Come get you some bitches. This team is going into the Bama game in November with a chance to go to ATL & win the natty.

msstate7
09-16-2017, 09:26 PM
Next 2 weeks still gonna be tough. You pretty much called the win this morning, so hats off, shotgun

JoseBrown
09-16-2017, 09:28 PM
We kicked their ass thoroughly, and gonna do the same to UGA next week!!

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2017, 09:32 PM
We kicked their ass thoroughly, and gonna do the same to UGA next week!!

If we play like that, we'll beat Georgia by 20 points.

If our OL plays like that in combination & combination with our defense, it's light out boys.

Again, that is the single best game we have played 20+ years, possibly my lifetime.

We were the best team in college football on 9/16/17

USC is ranked #4 & we would've smoked their ass by double digits tonight

smootness
09-16-2017, 09:33 PM
We still don't know exactly what LSU is. But yes, we completely dominated from the opening snap. UGA and AU are probably not as good as we are.

shannondawg
09-16-2017, 09:33 PM
shhhhhhh!

JoseBrown
09-16-2017, 09:36 PM
Red Zone scoring, we were 5 out of 6. Taking two knees the only reason it wasn't 6 for 6. Haha

msbulldog
09-16-2017, 09:39 PM
Damn, it feels so good to beat those bastards! I went to high school in La. I live in La now. Ya'll think I might have heard about LSU winning so many against us. I have been to Tiger Stadium twice in my life, first time in 1973 as a freshman at State. That was the year they broke Rocky Felker's leg, swore I would never go back. 25 years later a MSU buddy called me and said his boss gave him 2 50 yard line tickets, did I want to go, sure. Mistake another rout, I can't remember which score went with which year, but the scores were 41-7 & 42-6 LSU.
This game just exorcised some demons for me, so ya'll forgive as I proceed in some heavy drinking in celebration.

Tbonewannabe
09-16-2017, 09:41 PM
If we play like that then Bama might be the only loss this year. If we beat UGA then we will beat AU. AU had problems with Mercer. Aeris just ran on LSU better than Pettway ran on Mercer. That is crazy stat.

Reason2succeed
09-16-2017, 09:43 PM
If we play like that, we'll beat Georgia by 20 points.

If our OL plays like that in combination & combination with our defense, it's light out boys.

Again, that is the single best game we have played 20+ years, possibly my lifetime.

We were the best team in college football on 9/16/17

USC is ranked #4 & we would've smoked their ass by double digits tonight

Whoa!!! You can't become a bigger homer than me. I still need to see Fitz play better and more from our receivers.

Liverpooldawg
09-16-2017, 09:45 PM
We are a top 5 team

Best I've seen us play in 20 years & that includes the 2014 season.

Come get you some bitches. This team is going into the Bama game in November with a chance to go to ATL & win the natty.

I wouldn't get THAT excited but we have good team. To be top 5 in the SEC you have to win them all up to and including Bama. We still have a shot, on to the next week w.

Dawgface
09-16-2017, 09:45 PM
shhhhhhh!

Exactly. Don't need to disturb the football Gods.

Commercecomet24
09-16-2017, 09:47 PM
When you dominate both lines of scrimmage like that you can beat anyone!

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2017, 09:49 PM
I wouldn't get THAT excited but we have good team. To be top 5 in the SEC you have to win them all up to and including Bama. We still have a shot, on to the next week w.

Bro, Bro, our OL just whipped LSU's ass.

Other than Bama, who are going to play that can stop power football better than LSU?

Not only did we whip LSU's ass, we whipped them in precisely the way that allows you to whip everyone else's ass as well.

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2017, 09:54 PM
Here is what is exciting.

Win one of the next two & we are going into the Bama game with a chance to win the whole damn thing

Liverpooldawg
09-16-2017, 09:56 PM

Other than Bama, who are going to play that can stop power football better than LSU?

Not only did we whip LSU's ass, we whipped them in precisely the way that allows you to whip everyone else's ass as well.
On to the next one. I belive that is UGA at UGA. This is the SEC, there ain't no off weeks in conference play. How we ever let the other conferences establish the narrative that you have to play a tough non- conference schedule to be legit I'll never know. THEY do, whatever conference they are in. SEC teams don't.

Commercecomet24
09-16-2017, 10:04 PM

This is the correct answer!