PDA

View Full Version : Hey UGA

BrunswickDawg
09-16-2017, 09:15 PM
That D.C. you ran off, the Safety you benched, and the QB you wouldn't offer are coming to town....

AND THEY ARE BRINGING HELL WITH THEM!!!

BulldogBear
09-16-2017, 09:23 PM
I'm glad I already bought my UGA tickets

Reason2succeed
09-16-2017, 09:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3M3VoW7.jpg

BulldogDX55
09-16-2017, 09:32 PM
Apparently they showed the score at the UGA game and there was an audible gasp so distracting that even the players looked up with dropped jaws. We've already intimidated them.

BrunswickDawg
09-16-2017, 10:19 PM
Apparently they showed the score at the UGA game and there was an audible gasp so distracting that even the players looked up with dropped jaws. We've already intimidated them.

My UGA friends are already trying to downplay the game with "Our OL is suspect", "we have a true FR QB", "Michel is banged up". It's all I can do not to start talking shit right now. But, I'm a State fan and I know what happens when you start shit talking before a big game....

JoseBrown
09-16-2017, 10:21 PM
Damnit! I was planning to go, then found out I couldn't earlier this year. I find out tonight I can... Anybody got two extra tickets?....

JoseBrown
09-16-2017, 10:22 PM
My UGA friends are already trying to downplay the game with "Our OL is suspect", "we have a true FR QB", "Michel is banged up". It's all I can do not to start talking shit right now. But, I'm a State fan and I know what happens when you start shit talking before a big game....

That's right. We've learned over the years it's not beneficial for us to talk shit before games.