Totally disagree

They are a sideways offense- rain hurts them
Their QB has small hands- hurt them throwing in the rain

angusyoung
09-21-2013, 09:41 PM
Totally disagree

They are a sideways offense- rain hurts them
Their QB has small hands- hurt them throwing in the rain

Defensively auburn is total shit and you know it.

Secondly, Marshall's hands are nothing compared to his height. Between this game and ours I think he's had 7 batted passes. They aren't any good and they will struggle to win any games in the sec this year And when I say struggle I mean beat a below average team with 10 seconds to go.

Political Hack
09-21-2013, 09:45 PM
Auburn has the worst defense in the SEC West, and it's not close.

Coach34
09-21-2013, 10:03 PM
21 points since it stopped raining- different game if its dry all 4 quarters

Coach34
09-21-2013, 10:04 PM
Auburn has the worst defense in the SEC West, and it's not close.

bullshit- A&M's is worst....Auburn's is 2nd worst at worst-Auburn's D may even be better than OM's

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 10:07 PM
Auburn is awful

Coach34
09-21-2013, 10:12 PM
Auburn is awful

Do ya'll even ******* watch football?????

Tennesee is awful
Vandy is awful

Auburn is a decent football team. Are they great? Well, **** no- but nobody has said they were.

If you watched Fla play Tenn today- you know what awful is...Auburn isnt awful

curmudgeon
09-21-2013, 10:18 PM
I agree with Coach. If Auburn is in the East, they are competing with South Carolina and Georgia for the division title.

We still should have beaten them by double digits, though.

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 10:21 PM
I agree with Coach. If Auburn is in the East, they are competing with South Carolina and Georgia for the division title.

We still should have beaten them by double digits, though.

Horse shit. They have no QB!! What the hell are y'all even talking about? They are a bad football team. They may win 6 games because they have a favorable schedule and we gave them a W, but they are not a good team. They are bad

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 10:22 PM
Do ya'll even ******* watch football?????

Tennesee is awful
Vandy is awful

Auburn is a decent football team. Are they great? Well, **** no- but nobody has said they were.

If you watched Fla play Tenn today- you know what awful is...Auburn isnt awful

Auburn is not NEAR Florida's level, and they are very much equal to Vandy. If they are better than Vandy, it ain't by much. Ole Miss will destroy Auurn

Irondawg
09-21-2013, 10:23 PM
Auburn and us are very very similar. Both are good football teams, but far from great. However, that loss is going to haunt us all year probably.

Coach34
09-21-2013, 10:29 PM
Auburn is not NEAR Florida's level, and they are very much equal to Vandy. If they are better than Vandy, it ain't by much. Ole Miss will destroy Auurn

Auburn would beat Florida...Florida is awful

hailmari
09-21-2013, 10:33 PM
I agree, auburn is alright. If not for the rain, this game could've looked very different. LSU isn't great.

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 10:54 PM
Auburn would beat Florida...Florida is awful

Haha, so Auburn is good and I am an idiot for thinking otherwise....but FLORIDA is awful??! You make no sense.

Political Hack
09-21-2013, 10:59 PM
Auburn couldn't beat Florida's jockstraps.

Their secondary looks like garbage. LSU's RB broke his career highs in yards and TDs.

You might have a decent argument with A&M. Their defense is awful too, but I'm not convinced Auburn's is any better.

MarketingBully01
09-21-2013, 11:07 PM
I would agree that Ole Miss would beat Auburn if Ole Miss wasn't playing at Jordan Hare. They are a completely different team at home vs on the road and will get all the close calls. Besides, if Alabama injures Wallace, Ole Miss's season ends right there. They are still an injury away from a 5-7 team and being a really bad football team.

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 11:19 PM
Auburn couldn't beat Florida's jockstraps.

Their secondary looks like garbage. LSU's RB broke his career highs in yards and TDs.

You might have a decent argument with A&M. Their defense is awful too, but I'm not convinced Auburn's is any better.

^^This^^

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 11:20 PM
I would agree that Ole Miss would beat Auburn if Ole Miss wasn't playing at Jordan Hare. They are a completely different team at home vs on the road and will get all the close calls. Besides, if Alabama injures Wallace, Ole Miss's season ends right there. They are still an injury away from a 5-7 team and being a really bad football team.

How are they a completely different team on the road when they just beat Vandy and Texas (their two toughest opponents) on the road? Ha, it may turn out that way in the end, but as of right now they are even better on the road

msstate7
09-21-2013, 11:22 PM
How are they a completely different team on the road when they just beat Vandy and Texas (their two toughest opponents) on the road? Ha, it may turn out that way in the end, but as of right now they are even better on the road

Think auburn plays at Jordan hare not OM, cd

MarketingBully01
09-21-2013, 11:24 PM
I was talking about Auburn. They are a completely different team at Jordan Hare then they are on the road. 80,000+ screaming Auburn fans are different then 20k+ Vandy fans which it looked to be halfway full with Ole Miss fans in the Vandy game.

CadaverDawg
09-21-2013, 11:30 PM
I was talking about Auburn. They are a completely different team at Jordan Hare then they are on the road. 80,000+ screaming Auburn fans are different then 20k+ Vandy fans which it looked to be halfway full with Ole Miss fans in the Vandy game.

Oh my bad...thought you were talking about the Bears!

PendingTransaction
09-21-2013, 11:31 PM
Let me get this straight. Auburn beat us. LSU beat Auburn. LSU > Auburn > MSU. Damn, LSU will destroy us.

Coach34
09-21-2013, 11:32 PM
State > Fla in 2013

Coach34
09-21-2013, 11:34 PM
LSU will destroy us.

Gimme State +14

msstate7
09-21-2013, 11:38 PM
Let me get this straight. Auburn beat us. LSU beat Auburn. LSU > Auburn > MSU. Damn, LSU will destroy us.

Let's hope transitive property doesn't apply here

DownwardDawg
09-21-2013, 11:56 PM
I watched most of the Auburn game. Their young QB made some rookie mistakes. If not for that its a tie game in the 4th. I don't think their as bad as I thought. There's a lot of football left to play this season.

blacklistedbully
09-22-2013, 01:00 AM

You mean like they destroyed Vandy?**

Original48
09-22-2013, 01:34 AM
LSU goes to Athens next Saturday. I doubt they paid much attention to Auburn. Because Auburn is not a good football team.

Political Hack
09-22-2013, 07:02 AM
LSU went to their base defense most of the game and still cruised easily.

Auburn's defense can't tackle in space, can't cover, & can't stop the run. I do think they'll get better in the red zone and on 3rd down % as the season goes on simply because EJ is their DC.