PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who have twitter

Lumpy Chucklelips
09-16-2017, 12:40 PM
And I'm sure that's most....

Search Cheston Mulford @CMulford5837 and watch the video of this prick stealing a cowbell from someone's tent and brag about it. I wish they could track his ass down and arrest this prick for stealing. It wouldn't amount to anything, but it would make him go through the process and let folks see his sorry ass for what he's worth.

He has a lot of time on his hands as he tweets a lot, so you'll have to scroll back to Aug. 17 to view. Just threw it in as a random tweet. Sorry sob.

Mimi's Babies
09-16-2017, 02:11 PM
And I'm sure that's most....

Search Cheston Mulford @CMulford5837 and watch the video of this prick stealing a cowbell from someone's tent and brag about it. I wish they could track his ass down and arrest this prick for stealing. It wouldn't amount to anything, but it would make him go through the process and let folks see his sorry ass for what he's worth.

He has a lot of time on his hands as he tweets a lot, so you'll have to scroll back to Aug. 17 to view. Just threw it in as a random tweet. Sorry sob.

I did watch this fat slob.... Everyone needs to send a copy of this Starkville PD and MSU... He can be arrested...

bostondawg
09-16-2017, 02:39 PM
Just so everyone knows, that wasn't today. He said it was a TBT, meaning that this is an old video. Starkville PD isn't gonna do anything about this.

Guy just needs his ass beat. That's the bottom line.

ScoobaDawg
09-16-2017, 02:56 PM
Yea he is an idiot... but it was two years ago and I doubt he is even at the game today... so nothing can be done... except let him look like the douchebag he is.

Pollodawg
09-16-2017, 03:26 PM
He is being eaten alive on twitter. It's getting under his skin.

Mutt the Hoople
09-16-2017, 03:45 PM
Wonder how mad he'd be if someone stole his dildo?

anubus
09-16-2017, 08:04 PM
Wonder how mad he'd be if someone stole his dildo?

Cheston Milford sounds like the name of an OM Frat boy and owner of a dildo someone find him,whip his ass and YouTube it