PDA

View Full Version : Devon Bell is the only zit on Dan's ass tonight!

Thick
09-21-2013, 09:08 PM
He needs to get his crap together.

blacklistedbully
09-21-2013, 09:10 PM
Can we please pull someone from the stands to kick field goals? Bell is a frickin' head case. You can stick a fork in him. Kicking is 90% mental, and Bell has just plain lost it.

Political Hack
09-21-2013, 09:11 PM
Sobiesk should be given a chance IMO.

Okrastar1
09-21-2013, 09:12 PM
Complete F'ing headcase

Nucky Thompson
09-21-2013, 09:26 PM
He's our Ray Finkel. Laces were out!!!

maroonmania
09-21-2013, 09:38 PM
Sobiesk should be our kicker from here on out for any FGs inside 40 until he proves he sucks as well.

Irondawg
09-21-2013, 10:28 PM
Even Bell's extra points would have been good from 25 yards.

Both Sobiesk's attempts looked much cleaner. Makes you really wonder if Bell is money in practice and just gets tight in games or if Mullen just kept wanting Bell to be the guy even though Sobiesk showed better in practice

maroonmania
09-21-2013, 10:33 PM
Even Bell's extra points would have been good from 25 yards.

Both Sobiesk's attempts looked much cleaner. Makes you really wonder if Bell is money in practice and just gets tight in games or if Mullen just kept wanting Bell to be the guy even though Sobiesk showed better in practice

Bell has the stronger leg but who cares. You need someone that actually has a clue where the ball is going. I personally think Bell continues to get the FG job because Dan much prefers it that way due to Bell being the scholarship kicker. As I said, Sobiesk should now be kicking FGs that are short range.

Irondawg
09-21-2013, 10:39 PM
I remember the book on sobiesk coming out of high school was he was money 40 and in but his range wasn't much over 40. not sure if a couple of years later he doesn't have it out to 45 or so. I remember a few of the pay site guys originally thinking he would win the short range job and Bell would be used as kickoff, 45+ FG and punter.

archdog
09-21-2013, 10:59 PM
I think he knew it was Dak's and the defenses day. He tried to get out of the way. Pretty sure Dak put both balls on the ground tilted the wrong way on purpose. This guy is a competitor and will not let a kicker out shine him, even at the extra points after his TDs.**