PDA

View Full Version : OT: mugshots is going in across the street from my condo

cujo
09-15-2017, 07:53 PM
Sucks. I was hoping for something more upscale

Tripp McNeely
09-15-2017, 07:56 PM
Where's your condo? My wife loves that place! One of the few ways I can get her Bammer-ass to Starkville!

cujo
09-15-2017, 08:01 PM
Russell Street across the street from The Mill. If this mugshots is like the one downtown it will rowdy. Not that there's anything wrong with rowdy, just rather it not be across the street from my crib

dickiedawg
09-15-2017, 08:30 PM
the other Mugshots I've been to outside of Stark and Hattiesburg have a much nicer feel to them. It will be nice and parking has to be better.

Jack Lambert
09-15-2017, 08:58 PM
Rumor they are building another McDonald in Brandon.

AFDawg
09-15-2017, 09:36 PM
The one in Tupelo sucks.

hailmari
09-15-2017, 10:33 PM
The one in Tupelo sucks.

I'm not a huge fan either. I like the building, but there's sometimhing weird about the beef in Tupelo and the buns are a little too damp or something. That being said, I always clean my plate.

mstatefan91
09-15-2017, 10:45 PM
Russell Street across the street from The Mill. If this mugshots is like the one downtown it will rowdy. Not that there's anything wrong with rowdy, just rather it not be across the street from my crib
I have never known MugShots to be rowdy, but then again, I once lived across the street from Cowbells. My driveway led directly into the parking lot.

Drewbowski
09-15-2017, 11:02 PM
No clue if it's this way at all the mugshots locations now but a waitress at the Tupelo location confirmed for me that they put Soy in their burgers.

Dawg61
09-16-2017, 01:19 AM
No clue if it's this way at all the mugshots locations now but a waitress at the Tupelo location confirmed for me that they put Soy in their burgers.

I'd tell you their secret but I am going to use it later and you're competition.**

Bothrops
09-16-2017, 02:57 AM
The old Mugshots in Jackson ( 2007ish) used to turn into a live music joint at night, with cover charge.

Dawgbite
09-16-2017, 07:05 AM
The Mugshots in Tupelo has a pretty good beer selection and the wings are surprisingly excellent. In Starkville, the best burger is Bulldog Burger hand down. If you haven't tried the BBLT, you are missing something. Bacon, Pork Belly, lettuce,and tomato. The tater tot fondue is good too. The thing that gets me about the Mugshots in Tupelo, the bathroom and bar are on opposite ends of the building, you have to go up a flight of stairs and then back down stairs just to piss. Those of you under 40 or so may not understand but you will one day.