PDA

View Full Version : I just can't do it

Bodaski
09-14-2017, 07:54 PM
I can't watch Boise ST. play at home on that blue turf. It affects my eyes and I strain to try to watch it, but
I just can't. Do any of you have this problem or is it just me?

Statecoachingblows**
09-14-2017, 07:55 PM
Not sure about the blue turf but seeing that crooked ass yardage line on national tv bothers me

Commercecomet24
09-14-2017, 07:56 PM
I watch it but it gives me a headache especially when they wear blue unis, just to much blue. At least they're wearing orange tonight.

BulldogDX55
09-14-2017, 08:00 PM
I watch it but it gives me a headache especially when they wear blue unis, just to much blue. At least they're wearing orange tonight.

I think that when they joined the MWC awhile ago, one condition was no blue uniforms at home.

Commercecomet24
09-14-2017, 08:02 PM
I think that when they joined the MWC awhile ago, one condition was no blue uniforms at home.

Good lol!

RocketDawg
09-14-2017, 08:07 PM

Yeah, that's definitely an unfair advantage. But I suppose the same would hold for green unis on a normal green field.

RocketDawg
09-14-2017, 08:08 PM
Not sure about the blue turf but seeing that crooked ass yardage line on national tv bothers me

Where is the crooked yardage line? I haven't noticed it.

parabrave
09-14-2017, 08:11 PM

Thanks I was wondering if my eyes were going bad

Dawgs87
09-14-2017, 08:18 PM
I thought it was just me. I noticed the same thing as soon as I turned the game on. I think i'm just getting old, because i never noticed it before... It's been a while since I watched Boise.

Liverpooldawg
09-14-2017, 08:24 PM
I can't watch Boise ST. play at home on that blue turf. It affects my eyes and I strain to try to watch it, but
I just can't. Do any of you have this problem or is it just me?

I don't like the blue turf, but as I was flipping around last week I ran across something much, much worse. Have you ever seen a game from Eastern Washington?

As for the blue stuff, in person it's not as bad. I have never been to Boise but Tupelo High has the same color field. They had to get permission from Boise State to do it. I've been to a game there. It's weird as heck at first, but once the game starts it's a game. You really don't notice the field.

RocketDawg
09-14-2017, 08:28 PM
I don't like the blue turf, but as I was flipping around last week I ran across something much, much worse. Have you ever seen a game from Eastern Washington?

As for the blue stuff, in person it's not as bad. I have never been to Boise but Tupelo High has the same color field. They had to get permission from Boise State to do it. I've been to a game there. It's weird as heck at first, but once the game starts it's a game. You really don't notice the field.

Is that the red field? There probably needs to be an NCAA rule that plastic grass fields must be green.

Liverpooldawg
09-14-2017, 08:31 PM
Is that the red field? There probably needs to be an NCAA rule that plastic grass fields must be green.

Yep, bright red. It's awful.

Dawgface
09-14-2017, 08:56 PM
Watched about 2 minutes. Not interested.

BulldogBear
09-14-2017, 10:19 PM
Yeah, that's definitely an unfair advantage. But I suppose the same would hold for green unis on a normal green field.

Actually it isn't. Perhaps because it's natural and the eye knows how to handle it? I don't understand the scientific part.