PDA

View Full Version : Since Beastman made some good points about Reeds

Lord McBuckethead
09-14-2017, 10:04 AM
And the thread got locked, let me just point out that Beast man was absolutely correct. Here is what he said....

Beastman - Jesus H Christ. You people are going to counter boycott to match the physcopaths on the Spirit? This is what I'm going to do. I'm going to call Reed's and tell them exactly who I am and that my family's business had to deal with a spirit boycott also a few years back. I'm going to let them know not to worry because it will amount to absolutely zero. There is so much more I could say but I'll refrain. I don't see that on State boards and it needs to stop in this thread. Reed's has done zero wrong and don't deserve any of this. The best thing you could do is buy more from Reeds and let them know who matters to their business.

My comments were emotional about a business caving to this sort of tactic by UM. Beastman reminded us that we should not counter boycott something to do with one of our treasured local companies just because they have been held hostage by the crazies that wave the rebel flag. We are better than this.

IF it was my company, I would have probably reacted the same as Reeds. My company the same as Reeds needs both fanbases and schools as customers. I do not take sides in my work life. I will work with UM directly and give them the best service I can do. I will work with UM fans just the same as MSU fans. Why you ask. Because other than the occassional Thursday and Saturday in fall, we are all Mississippians trying to work, raise a family, and run a business. UM's and my previous call for boycott about this issue was terribly short sighted. Beastman was correct. We are better than this.

Lord McBuckethead
09-14-2017, 10:06 AM
I would also call for the entire removal of that thread. It is not who we are.

RTO Dawg
09-14-2017, 10:14 AM
I would also call for the entire removal of that thread. It is not who we are.

Whatever....I called Reeds and voiced my opinion.

JDog13
09-14-2017, 10:18 AM
My opinion stands. They aren't calling cause of a MSU thing. They are trying to hurt Rosebowl cause they got their panties twisted. People can make up their own minds.

louisvilledawg
09-14-2017, 10:26 AM
McBuckethead is a rebel anyway so disregard anything that person says.