PDA

View Full Version : What Ole Miss Transfers would you take .When they get it with the 3 year bowl ban.

Goat from MSU
09-13-2017, 08:00 PM
Thinking anyone from their O Line?

Saltydog
09-13-2017, 08:03 PM
Honestly though, I wouldn't want any of the SOB's. Eff'em.

ShotgunDawg
09-13-2017, 08:05 PM
The DL from Wayne County and Lodge

Political Hack
09-13-2017, 08:06 PM
Don't want that crap in our locker room.

ShotgunDawg
09-13-2017, 08:06 PM
Ah, what the hell Ill take AJ as well.

I just want to win. We'd be ridiculously good with him.

Liverpooldawg
09-13-2017, 08:08 PM

None of them. They are tainted in my book.

craigmid
09-13-2017, 08:15 PM
Too expensive. You would have to resume all of the payments on all of the cars and houses.

Rejlector84sports
09-13-2017, 08:16 PM
If they can be bought then "team" is not part of their character. They would be true troublemakers. And how do we make sure none of them are being "consulted" for the Confederates' counter-attack?

Mimi's Babies
09-13-2017, 08:17 PM
IF MSU takes AJ Brown, I will be in BB's office and JC's also... We do not want nor do we need that stigma in our Locker room.... for any reason...

If one must sleep with the bears they will get fleas and ticks.... You must remember that our players did not get new cars..... and other illegal benefits....

ShotgunDawg
09-13-2017, 08:24 PM
IF MSU takes AJ Brown, I will be in BB's office and JC's also... We do not want nor do we need that stigma in our Locker room.... for any reason...

If one must sleep with the bears they will get fleas and ticks.... You must remember that our players did not get new cars..... and other illegal benefits....

Meh. I know your emotional about this and I respect that. However, objectivily and logically he fills a massive hole on our roster.

I doubt JC and BB could care less about you coming to their office.

StoneDawg
09-13-2017, 08:27 PM
None

preachermatt83
09-13-2017, 08:27 PM
Meh. I know your emotional about this and I respect that. However, objectivily and logically he fills a massive hole on our roster.

There would be a lot more than just her... I'm fine taking some of their players... but not AJ.

Liverpooldawg
09-13-2017, 08:29 PM

He would be a cancer both on our team and among our fans. We don't need that or him. He is not MSU material.

TUSK
09-13-2017, 08:31 PM
I'd want:
-AJ Brown at WR
-Greg Little at RT
-Wunderlich at K

Maybes:
-a D Lineman (Haynes or Speaks)
-Patterson
-another WR (Metcalf)

No:
-LBs
-DBs
-RBs
-TEs

ShotgunDawg
09-13-2017, 08:31 PM
There would be a lot more than just her... I'm fine taking some of their players... but not AJ.

That's fine and I get it.

I prefaced my opinion by saying, "I only care about winning"

I think it's undeniable that he would help us accomplish that.

MSU hasn't won a natty in over a hunerd yeeeeeaaarss. I'm not about to let a twitter, emotional beef ruin the possibility of that.

ShotgunDawg
09-13-2017, 08:34 PM
He would be a cancer both on our team and among our fans.

I'd love to find out if this theory is true.

You win games with Jimmies and Joes folks

Gutter Cobreh
09-13-2017, 08:35 PM
I'd want:
No:
-LBs
-DBs
-RBs
-TEs

That's good, because I don't think they have any of these positions currently on their roster. It's "Air Raid" over in Oxifrd. To hell with playing defense and they certainly don't care about RTGDB.

Liverpooldawg
09-13-2017, 08:39 PM
I'd love to find out if this theory is true.

Locker room cancer can destroy the best teams. I've seen it happen up close.

Dawg61
09-13-2017, 08:45 PM

Enough with this shit with AJ. You bring this up once a week. Let it die.

ShotgunDawg
09-13-2017, 08:50 PM
Enough with this shit with AJ. You bring this up once a week. Let it die.

Lol. Am I not entitled to my opinion?

I didn't start this thread. You guys are too emotional about this.

99jc
09-13-2017, 09:07 PM
I wouldn't take a single one of Rev freezes shitbird recruits! Damn them all to 10 years probation.

bulldawg28
09-13-2017, 09:19 PM
DK Metcalf

somebodyshotmypaw
09-13-2017, 09:23 PM

So would our defense be just as good with Sirmon? Because he would have the same Jimmies and Joes that Grantham has.

Mimi's Babies
09-13-2017, 09:23 PM
DK Metcalf

Damaged goods.... no thanks...

confucius say
09-13-2017, 09:24 PM
That's fine and I get it.

I prefaced my opinion by saying, "I only care about winning"

I think it's undeniable that he would help us accomplish that.

MSU hasn't won a natty in over a hunerd yeeeeeaaarss. I'm not about to let a twitter, emotional beef ruin the possibility of that.

Only caring about winning is got OM where they are.

And you have to have a positive culture. Otherwise you end up like Aggie with all their 4 and 5 stars.

BeardoMSU
09-13-2017, 09:36 PM

Christ, get off it! These kids aren't evil just because they chose to go to OM. Are there some bad apples? Of course; you could find those at any school, including ours, I might add.

starkvegasdawg
09-13-2017, 09:38 PM
If one was so inclined to put faith in the scuttlebutt, then AJ has already approached Mullen about a transfer when the opportunity arises, and Mullen told him to take all appropriate measures to ensure the door knob on his office door does not forcibly make contact with the crack of his posterior as he exits the confines of the premesis.

HSVDawg
09-13-2017, 09:39 PM
Great.....another "would we take AJ?" thread. Seriously, why does dead horse keep getting beaten? The dude will never set foot on our team....ever. No matter what the NCAA does and no matter whether our coaches or fans want him or not.

TUSK
09-13-2017, 09:40 PM
Christ, get off it! These kids aren't evil just because they chose to go to OM. Are there some bad apples? Of course; you could find those at any school, including ours, I might add.

I'll add to that... Might they improve BOTH themselves AND their new (more culturally non-evil) teams at the same time?

whosyourdawgy
09-13-2017, 09:47 PM
Lol. Am I not entitled to my opinion?

I didn't start this thread. You guys are too emotional about this.

17 AJ Brown! I don't care if he ends up being a hall of famer, he burned his bridges and his ass can stay out of Starkville

Dolphus Raymond
09-13-2017, 09:49 PM
Under no circumstance do I want AJ to to wear the MSU uniform. Could we use him? Yes. Should we allow him to join the team? Hell no. **** him.

Pollodawg
09-13-2017, 10:10 PM
Not the Butt Fingerer. Is the dude that got kicked off of his high school team for sexual assault still playing in Oxford?

somebodyshotmypaw
09-13-2017, 10:14 PM
Not the Butt Fingerer. Is the dude that got kicked off of his high school team for sexual assault still playing in Oxford?

Yes Myles Hartsfield is playing. And he didn't get kicked off his high school team. Instead they actually cancelled the entire season.

Pollodawg
09-13-2017, 10:17 PM
Yes Myles Hartsfield is playing. And he didn't get kicked off his high school team. Instead they actually cancelled the entire season.
Yeah, but Jeff Simmons is the personification of evil, right? Lol, Theyd trade an appendage for Simmons. He's better than anyone on their entire team.

yjnkdawg
09-13-2017, 10:36 PM
Benito Jones and D.D. Bowie, maybe. As was said earlier, AJ burned all his bridges a while back. AJ does not meet the criteria to be a MSU Bulldog. in my opinion. Winning is not everything. That sounds more like a comment coming from a school that is fixing to get hammered by the NCAA. He probably tells the Ole Miss coaches what to do the same as RN did. Do we need his type of attitude? I don't think so.

sandwolf
09-13-2017, 11:26 PM

Agreed. I just want to win and if he can help us do that, then I really don't care if he acted like a cocky, disrespectful little asshole on social media when he was a senior in high school.

sandwolf
09-13-2017, 11:27 PM

Good post.

bostondawg
09-14-2017, 06:32 AM
It is unbelievable how grown adults will hold grudges and judge 17 and 18 year old kids based on their actions on social media. I really thought our fan base had thicker skin than this. Kids are not inherently evil because they chose to go to Ole Miss. That is ridiculous. I promise you there are kids worse than AJ Brown already on our roster. We really, really need to get over our inflated sense of moral high ground. Many of these kids could come to MSU, in a better culture, and make us and themselves better in the process.

bulldawg28
09-14-2017, 07:10 AM

I disagree

ShotgunDawg
09-14-2017, 07:18 AM
It is unbelievable how grown adults will hold grudges and judge 17 and 18 year old kids based on their actions on social media. I really thought our fan base had thicker skin than this. Kids are not inherently evil because they chose to go to Ole Miss. That is ridiculous. I promise you there are kids worse than AJ Brown already on our roster. We really, really need to get over our inflated sense of moral high ground. Many of these kids could come to MSU, in a better culture, and make us and themselves better in the process.

This.

Very well said.

Mimi's Babies
09-14-2017, 07:38 AM

We do not need nor do we want or will we except that type of crap to go on at our school. Illegal benefits excepted. These kids will want to walk into our program and walk onto the field and play D1 ball that day. Our players have worked their butts off to strengthen themselves, go to class, go to practice, learn the play books etc. So no we don't want them... we may need some of them yes.... but not with the attitude that they have.... Keep our Locker Room safe.

Indndawg
09-14-2017, 07:48 AM

I feel like Dan and the staff doesn't want any of their garbage,no matter how skilled they maybe.

Most of these players, save QB and WR's, are gonna wind up stout programs like: Memphis, UT Martin, Mid Tn, USA, etc.

Lumpy Chucklelips
09-14-2017, 07:56 AM
How 'bout we just fill our roster going forward with the A.J. Browns, D.D. Bowie's, Benito Jones's, Rod Taylor's that they aren't going to be able to sniff for the next several years?

Will that satisfy everybody where we can never address this issue again?

Good; Carry on.

BulldogDX55
09-14-2017, 07:59 AM

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BeardoMSU again.

BulldogBear
09-14-2017, 08:14 AM
None of them. They are tainted in my book.

This.

Don't forget that the Ole Miss violations do not stop with what was talked over this week in Kentucky.

I would add that another reason we don't take any of their guys is so they don't get to try take credit for any success we have while that player is at MSU. And they will. You know they will. They will absolutely try to throw shade on it. The C-L will even put out articles about it.

Goat from MSU
09-14-2017, 08:28 AM
I feel like Dan and the staff doesn't want any of their garbage,no matter how skilled they maybe.

Most of these players, save QB and WR's, are gonna wind up stout programs like: Memphis, UT Martin, Mid Tn, USA, etc.

When I started this thread ,I was thinking a couple of linemen and Bowie. There will be transfers and Memphis and South Ala. will be the takers. Did not mean for everyone to get rile up.Just want to piss off the OM lurkers .

Liverpooldawg
09-14-2017, 08:31 AM

They are damaged goods as far as college football is concerned because of their association with Ole Miss at this time. Like it or not, fair or not, that's just the way it is.

bulldogcountry1
09-14-2017, 08:36 AM
Why don't we just recruit and sign good players that haven't rejected us once already?

BB30
09-14-2017, 08:49 AM
We do not need nor do we want or will we except that type of crap to go on at our school. Illegal benefits excepted. These kids will want to walk into our program and walk onto the field and play D1 ball that day. Our players have worked their butts off to strengthen themselves, go to class, go to practice, learn the play books etc. So no we don't want them... we may need some of them yes.... but not with the attitude that they have.... Keep our Locker Room safe.

Mimi I love your enthusiasm and a lot of your posts but if you don't think every other SEC program or power 5 program doesn't have boosters handing out illegal benefits that's kind of naive. Ole Miss just crossed the acceptable turn the other way line by a mile and got popped for it. Now I will agree the culture up there and ours is completely different but I would bet they do have some kids on that roster that go to class, go to practice, and work hard. And to preface this, I dislike OM and their arrogant fan base as much as the next bulldog.

Cary Hudson's little bro
09-14-2017, 08:54 AM
Dan Mullen would take AJ Brown and DD Bowie tomorrow. We don't have 85 scholly players for a reason

Acid mouth
09-14-2017, 08:59 AM
None

TrapGame
09-14-2017, 09:10 AM
Dan Mullen would take AJ Brown and DD Bowie tomorrow. We don't have 85 scholly players for a reason

No, Mullen's not taking AJ. Rumor has been AJ called Mullen to flee the sinking flagship and sit this year out. Mullen said nope, enjoy your stay in Oxford. AJ burned some bridges to ashes during his recruiting.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-14-2017, 09:12 AM

Will getting him miraculously give us a great OL?

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-14-2017, 09:14 AM
No, Mullen's not taking AJ. Rumor has been AJ called Mullen to flee the sinking flagship and sit this year out. Mullen said nope, enjoy your stay in Oxford. AJ burned some bridges to ashes during his recruiting.

This is TOTALLY NOT true....AT ALL!!

Sincerely,
DGD(the guy who knew about AJ to OM who was ridiculed and ultimately banned for saying it.)

TrapGame
09-14-2017, 09:19 AM
This is TOTALLY NOT true....AT ALL!!

Sincerely,
DGD(the guy who knew about AJ to OM who was ridiculed and ultimately banned for saying it.)

There are other in-the-know-posters on this board who said the AJ calling Mullen rumor was true.

TUSK
09-14-2017, 09:19 AM

I don't know if AJ made that call, or not... But if he did, it likely wasn't the 1st call he made.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-14-2017, 09:22 AM
He would be a cancer both on our team and among our fans. We don't need that or him. He is not MSU material.

NO actually he wouldn't. We fans take all this rival, bad blood crap wayyyyyyyyy MORE than the players. AJ is really good friends with many of our players.

Liverpooldawg
09-14-2017, 10:09 AM
NO actually he wouldn't. We fans take all this rival, bad blood crap wayyyyyyyyy MORE than the players. AJ is really good friends with many of our players.

It ain't going to happen so all this is much ado about nothing.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-14-2017, 10:15 AM
There are other in-the-know-posters on this board who said the AJ calling Mullen rumor was true.

so I guess it is a matter of who to believe then isnt it. Let me ask you are these the same "in-the-know" guys who said AJ was State bound on signing day and banned me for saying OM or is it someone else?

TrapGame
09-14-2017, 10:29 AM
so I guess it is a matter of who to believe then isnt it. Let me ask you are these the same "in-the-know" guys who said AJ was State bound on signing day and banned me for saying OM or is it someone else?

Man, you need to get rid of that butt hurt. You shouldn't have been banned but what's done is done.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-14-2017, 10:32 AM
Man, you need to get rid of that butt hurt. You shouldn't have been banned but what's done is done.

no butt hurt here. Just reminders that I am not full of shit like alot of people here think.

TrapGame
09-14-2017, 10:34 AM
no butt hurt here. Just reminders that I am not full of shit like alot of people here think.

Fair enough. You have brought some quality info and insight to the board.